FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What do you want

What do you want

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So what do you want, what is the pinochle of you, ultimate sex, endless cash or just plain happiness.

Does sex take you to a level that only you can describe. The ultimate feeling or having so much money that nothing actually matters.

Is your life just one big party or a secret only some shall know.

Are you ashamed or just fucking high on it.

Do you live for the moment or do you just not give a fuck.

Is your glass half empty or half full and want a top up.

Whatever it may be. You my friends are alive, free to fuck, take whatever you desire, enjoy the music we are blessed with and most importantly

Make sure you know you're the only thing that matters

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd rather have endless cash....then you can buy anything you need. Including sex!

"I'd rather have endless cash....then you can buy anything you need. Including sex!"

You're not feeling the message

Condemned to be free!

‘We cannot choose what happens to us, but we can choose what to make of it’

That’s the vibe I get?

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

This survey was brought to you by Sydney University....

"This survey was brought to you by Sydney University...."

What the fuck does that mean lol

"I'd rather have endless cash....then you can buy anything you need. Including sex!

You're not feeling the message"

You asked if we want amazing sex, endless cash or ultimate happiness......I'd have the cash because I could buy happiness and girls would be hanging off me like a cheap suit! I know that some folk say money cant buy you happiness but I don't believe that and if it is true, prove me wrong.....give me endless cash and I will show you a happy Bants!

"Condemned to be free!

‘We cannot choose what happens to us, but we can choose what to make of it’

That’s the vibe I get? "

Either way we are one

"I'd rather have endless cash....then you can buy anything you need. Including sex!

You asked if we want amazing sex, endless cash or ultimate happiness......I'd have the cash because I could buy happiness and girls would be hanging off me like a cheap suit! I know that some folk say money cant buy you happiness but I don't believe that and if it is true, prove me wrong.....give me endless cash and I will show you a happy Bants! "

I would be the first in line with you then if we had that it would probably be very dangerous

I’d like to have endless cash too, the cars I would buy

Too many questions there. Money and sex is secondary. Being in love with the one and only and having a purpose in life is primary!

What’s your favourite car?

"What’s your favourite car?"

In the over 2 million category I’d have a Bugatti Chiron, in the 1 million category I’d have a koenigsegg Agera R, in the 250 thousand category I’d have a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, in the 85 thousand category I’d have a Jaguar F Pace SVR, in the 60k category I’d have a Nissan GTR, in the 40k category I’d have a Lancia Delta, in the 25k category I’d get a Mercedes CLA class but the AMG version.

"What’s your favourite car?

In the over 2 million category I’d have a Bugatti Chiron, in the 1 million category I’d have a koenigsegg Agera R, in the 250 thousand category I’d have a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, in the 85 thousand category I’d have a Jaguar F Pace SVR, in the 60k category I’d have a Nissan GTR, in the 40k category I’d have a Lancia Delta, in the 25k category I’d get a Mercedes CLA class but the AMG version. "

I'm in love ...lancia delta lover

"What’s your favourite car?

In the over 2 million category I’d have a Bugatti Chiron, in the 1 million category I’d have a koenigsegg Agera R, in the 250 thousand category I’d have a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, in the 85 thousand category I’d have a Jaguar F Pace SVR, in the 60k category I’d have a Nissan GTR, in the 40k category I’d have a Lancia Delta, in the 25k category I’d get a Mercedes CLA class but the AMG version. "

Audi rs6 for general day to day fuckery

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

You asked if we want amazing sex, endless cash or ultimate happiness......I'd have the cash because I could buy happiness and girls would be hanging off me like a cheap suit! I know that some folk say money cant buy you happiness but I don't believe that and if it is true, prove me wrong.....give me endless cash and I will show you a happy Bants! "

can i be the leader of a Super Power like the US of A

I just live for being who I am..truly am...it took til 3 years ago to find that and it was a perilous road...I had everything;land,horses,money,house...but when it came down to it I lost it overnight and chose to live isolated and homeless. That life was what found me and in turn found me love. Everything else is actually irrelevant..yes even money because you just find the more you have the more you want and the more you want to keep it. To have only the essentials to a life of love and happiness is far happier a life as there is no feeling of pressure, you just ARE and that is worth all the gold in the world. I have all I need..my home is my gf not the four walls around us and that is grand!

i want my freedom

If you’re not happy within it doesn’t matter how much money you have! You are constantly looking for happiness! Cheap girls who want you for money won’t bring happiness they are just fake! I know people with money and fame and inside they are insecure and not really happy!

"If you’re not happy within it doesn’t matter how much money you have! You are constantly looking for happiness! Cheap girls who want you for money won’t bring happiness they are just fake! I know people with money and fame and inside they are insecure and not really happy! "

I will be happy and secure if I had you!

"If you’re not happy within it doesn’t matter how much money you have! You are constantly looking for happiness! Cheap girls who want you for money won’t bring happiness they are just fake! I know people with money and fame and inside they are insecure and not really happy! "
you have great knees

"i want my freedom "

Don't you now find it ironic that the colours red, white and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you?

"If you’re not happy within it doesn’t matter how much money you have! You are constantly looking for happiness! Cheap girls who want you for money won’t bring happiness they are just fake! I know people with money and fame and inside they are insecure and not really happy! you have great knees "

Thank you!

"If you’re not happy within it doesn’t matter how much money you have! You are constantly looking for happiness! Cheap girls who want you for money won’t bring happiness they are just fake! I know people with money and fame and inside they are insecure and not really happy! you have great knees

Thank you! "

my Pleasure hopefully

"If you’re not happy within it doesn’t matter how much money you have! You are constantly looking for happiness! Cheap girls who want you for money won’t bring happiness they are just fake! I know people with money and fame and inside they are insecure and not really happy!

I will be happy and secure if I had you! "

Very kind thing to say! Thank you!

"If you’re not happy within it doesn’t matter how much money you have! You are constantly looking for happiness! Cheap girls who want you for money won’t bring happiness they are just fake! I know people with money and fame and inside they are insecure and not really happy!

Very kind thing to say! Thank you! "

he says that to all the sexy women

Very kind thing to say! Thank you! he says that to all the sexy women "

Shhhhhh!! This one is different!

Very kind thing to say! Thank you! he says that to all the sexy women

Shhhhhh!! This one is different! "

i know...... shes really sexy....

» Add a new message to this topic