FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why on earth?

Why on earth?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pal OP   Woman  over a year ago

The Bermuda Triangle in Suffolk

Have seen a few profiles with recent meet verifications,is that a good thing because that way you know who to avoid or should the site owners stop anyone from being able to write one? Obviously webcam verifications are acceptable.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They might be posted recently, but it could be a ‘I met this person while dogging’ when they were dogging seven months ago

I got a meet verification the other day from someone I know (and met ages ago) and I’m physically unable to post it to my profile, which means it could have looked like I just met someone the other day

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

A lot of people seem to have returned during lockdown and people have been reverifying them. So not all new veris are bad veris.

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

"A lot of people seem to have returned during lockdown and people have been reverifying them. So not all new veris are bad veris. "

That and a lot of veris are "Saw their tits on cam. They were good tits.

"A lot of people seem to have returned during lockdown and people have been reverifying them. So not all new veris are bad veris.

That and a lot of veris are "Saw their tits on cam. They were good tits. "

Or ‘she squirted while I sang the proclaimers to her’ like my most recent verification...

"They might be posted recently, but it could be a ‘I met this person while dogging’ when they were dogging seven months ago "

Loughborough

"A lot of people seem to have returned during lockdown and people have been reverifying them. So not all new veris are bad veris.

Or ‘she squirted while I sang the proclaimers to her’ like my most recent verification..."

You have the very best of kinks.

Someone verified me earlier today.

I had no idea they had done so.

We met probably three or four years ago, so no idea why they decided to send a verification now, especially in the circumstances.

Bloody stupid thing to do

That and a lot of veris are "Saw their tits on cam. They were good tits. "

As I said in my post webcam veris are acceptable.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I have 2 new veris, one historical and one from my social party in march before lockdown, but I can't display them until fab reinstates that option

Or ‘she squirted while I sang the proclaimers to her’ like my most recent verification...

You have the very best of kinks."

Thanks dad

Loughborough

As I said in my post webcam veris are acceptable."

I'm just here for the funnies. Move along - nothing to see here

Loughborough

You have the very best of kinks.

Thanks dad "

Don't be silly; I don't look nearly old enough to be anyone's dad

"A lot of people seem to have returned during lockdown and people have been reverifying them. So not all new veris are bad veris. "

Yes I understand that but surely that verification could wait until normality returns?

Yes I understand that but surely that verification could wait until normality returns?"

Why?

Yes I understand that but surely that verification could wait until normality returns?

Why?"

Not everyone is happy to receive a meet verification during lockdown for obvious reasons.

Loughborough

Why?

Not everyone is happy to receive a meet verification during lockdown for obvious reasons. "

You don't have to show it? And in fact can't you delete it all together? It'll be rate. Nay need to panic

I didn’t think you could do meet veri anymore. I thought they all went down as cam veri?

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

I have verified someone I have met up years ago, and also someone who made a new profile after he couldn't get back into his old one

report them

anyone meeting or asking for meets right now is meant to get banned

By *arbellsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Why?

Not everyone is happy to receive a meet verification during lockdown for obvious reasons.

You don't have to show it? And in fact can't you delete it all together? It'll be rate. Nay need to panic "

Don't think you can delete verifications. If someone knows how to let me know

"report them

anyone meeting or asking for meets right now is meant to get banned"

Don’t you understand- not every meet verification given during the ban on meeting in person is about a meet that took place during the ban?

I've had 3 veris left for me during lock down but I've not met.

It's people I've caught up with on this profile from before. I think it makes it worse that you can't publish as if I could they would see it's not recent meet veris

Why?

You don't have to show it? And in fact can't you delete it all together? It'll be rate. Nay need to panic

Don't think you can delete verifications. If someone knows how to let me know "

Report the person who sent it, if it’s a fake verification

If you just don’t want it there anymore, block them

"I didn’t think you could do meet veri anymore. I thought they all went down as cam veri? "

I would have thought that too and only be able to write a cam veri but seems not to be the case.

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

Someone could have been for a walk in the park at a 2m distance.

Why is everyone so bloody judgemental?

I'll admit that I'm finding COVID vigilantes really quite dull now, if someone has done something which you deem to be inappropriate fine, deal with it, the rest of us don't need to know about it.

If people don't listen to the advice, they're not going to listen because Janine from number 12 posted it on FB/Fab/Twitter/Insta.

"I've had 3 veris left for me during lock down but I've not met.

It's people I've caught up with on this profile from before. I think it makes it worse that you can't publish as if I could they would see it's not recent meet veris "

Totally agree, why you can show the verification summary and not the actual verification is bloody stupid.

It means people are thinking people have met during the ban when it’s not true.

Loughborough

"Someone could have been for a walk in the park at a 2m distance.

I'll admit that I'm finding COVID vigilantes really quite dull now, if someone has done something which you deem to be inappropriate fine, deal with it, the rest of us don't need to know about it.

If people don't listen to the advice, they're not going to listen because Janine from number 12 posted it on FB/Fab/Twitter/Insta."

Crikey you're gorgeous, wanna self isolate together? I know this place in Durham we can go that's 100% legit. Totally legal.

If people don't listen to the advice, they're not going to listen because Janine from number 12 posted it on FB/Fab/Twitter/Insta.

Crikey you're gorgeous, wanna self isolate together? I know this place in Durham we can go that's 100% legit. Totally legal. "

She’s self isolating with me soz

It's people I've caught up with on this profile from before. I think it makes it worse that you can't publish as if I could they would see it's not recent meet veris

Totally agree, why you can show the verification summary and not the actual verification is bloody stupid.

It means people are thinking people have met during the ban when it’s not true."

I know it is really annoying. Mine is from the lady who organised the London social on the 13th March and then we locked down the following week. She never left the veri until a couple of weeks or so afterwards. So OP you will find the majority of us probably haven't ventured out during lockdown at all.

"report them

anyone meeting or asking for meets right now is meant to get banned"

Feel free to report me for the 3 meet veris i've recieved when I haven't met

It means people are thinking people have met during the ban when it’s not true."

A lot are meeting though and you can see that on their status updates or bios. I just block them so I don't have to potentially deal with them at a later date.

Loughborough

Crikey you're gorgeous, wanna self isolate together? I know this place in Durham we can go that's 100% legit. Totally legal.

She’s self isolating with me soz"

Damnit!? Why are all the good ones taken

By *heLaserGuyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

If people don't listen to the advice, they're not going to listen because Janine from number 12 posted it on FB/Fab/Twitter/Insta."

This

Couldn't have put it better myself

I don't think I am being judgemental just asked a question which seems to have annoyed you.

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

Government guidelines say we can now meet. So cannot see what people have done wrong.

A lot are meeting though and you can see that on their status updates or bios. I just block them so I don't have to potentially deal with them at a later date. "

For sex or for a socially distancing social meet?

Preston

I don't think I am being judgemental just asked a question which seems to have annoyed you. "

You seem to have taken my reply personally even though I didn't aim it directly at you. (Unless you are called Janine and do live at number 12, which is entirely coincidental)

I'm just bored of people moaning about other people's behaviour.

I've broken the law by sitting in my mum's garden and having a chat.

I could have met her in the park perfectly legally.

But she's 81 and can't walk to the park and she can't drive herself to the park. Plus she'd be in more danger from other passing people in the park.

So I made a judgement based on what was best for my mum's health and wellbeing.

Whilst I get that this is a different scenario it's an example of why on the face of it someone might make a judgment which doesn't have all the facts.

I think we should just let people crack on.

Someone has a veri. Fine, either block them or wait until you can see them and make an informed choice (to be honest I don't really understand why they're hidden) we all make choices everyday.

Does it really matter? They might have met last year and posted a veri now or met on cam or facetime!

A lot are meeting though and you can see that on their status updates or bios. I just block them so I don't have to potentially deal with them at a later date.

For sex or for a socially distancing social meet?"

Sorry but if you think they're all meeting for social distancing social meets then you're extremely naive!

The easiest way for people to avoid flak about their veris is to not show the summary

Preston

"The easiest way for people to avoid flak about their veris is to not show the summary

"

Agreed, I keep mine hidden anyway. I don't like folk knowing my business.

» Add a new message to this topic