FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Second guessing

Second guessing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just been sat here wondering if I’m on my own in thinking this way or other people do this too....

Can be looking at pics and profiles, and obviously there are loads of amazing sexy pictures and videos pop up. Do you ever second guess your self when it comes to winking or messaging someone because you don’t think your there type or they won’t wink you back?

Or is it just me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Loads of people do. I think if you fit the description of what they're looking for why not? What's the worst that can happen?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always take a step back but 9 times out of 10 I just say "fuck it, what's the that can happen"

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

More than often I'll write myself off before they do but then most who are looking for a tv/ts dont have it on their profiles.

I know their reasons for doing this too though so I'm happy when people do reach out to me

Think the general rule should be if you’d approach them in a bar on a night out then send them a message.

Not many guys would approach me on a night out so it should be the same here.

By *urygent1Man  over a year ago

North West

"Just been sat here wondering if I’m on my own in thinking this way or other people do this too....

Can be looking at pics and profiles, and obviously there are loads of amazing sexy pictures and videos pop up. Do you ever second guess your self when it comes to winking or messaging someone because you don’t think your there type or they won’t wink you back?

Or is it just me "

yep, quite often.

"Just been sat here wondering if I’m on my own in thinking this way or other people do this too....

Or is it just me "

Nope, not just you!

I’m the same!

By *ax_uk_2009Man  over a year ago

Wilmslow

I often wink or message people who seem to have the same outlook as me and occasionally I wink or message people on the off chance. I seem to hear back more frequently from the latter.

If I see someone i like I have a look I’d I like the profile I’ll drop a message.

Simply on here there’s nothing to lose...

[Removed by poster at 26/05/20 13:59:51]

"Think the general rule should be if you’d approach them in a bar on a night out then send them a message.

Not many guys would approach me on a night out so it should be the same here. "

Probably afraid of taking a wheel kick to the face lol.

It’s a fair point ‘ if you wouldn’t approach them on a night out ‘ however at the moment we would struggle to approach anyone haha. When you have been Together for 10 years you loose your game lol. Think it’s going to take some practice to get it back

I don’t wink for it to be returned; it’s nice if it is, but the motivation is if I think someone is attractive.

What may stop me is if their profiles describes me as everything they dislike. I may still send one, though.

"I don’t wink for it to be returned; it’s nice if it is, but the motivation is if I think someone is attractive.

What may stop me is if their profiles describes me as everything they dislike. I may still send one, though."

For sure, would never reach out to someone who specially states they want something we’re not etc.

Just meant writing your self off before you have even put your self out there.

no, it isn't just you OP!

Px

"Think the general rule should be if you’d approach them in a bar on a night out then send them a message.

Not many guys would approach me on a night out so it should be the same here.

Probably afraid of taking a wheel kick to the face lol.

It’s a fair point ‘ if you wouldn’t approach them on a night out ‘ however at the moment we would struggle to approach anyone haha. When you have been Together for 10 years you loose your game lol. Think it’s going to take some practice to get it back "

I haven’t made myself sound very desirable here have I

I mean like I only get approached by super confident guys with obvious good looks on a night out.

I wouldn’t get any overweight or ungroomed unattractive guys approaching me on a night out so those guys that fit that description on here shouldn’t really be messaging me either.

I always second guess everything as im not a confident person at all. Id rather not known im liked then they say no or worse, they block me. It doesnt do my self esteem any good so easier not putting myself in thats situation x

I used to but not for a long time. If I had second guessed myself I’d not have had half the amazing experiences I’ve had!

All the time. You’ve always got to ask whether you’re your type’s type.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

No. I just don't send first messages

» Add a new message to this topic