FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > double standards.

double standards.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this is regarding m/f couples. The female often can meet men either with hubby/partner there,or on her own.but its rare that the guy can meet a straight single female on he's own at all.why is this? Is it he's choice? Or is he not allowed because she would be jealous?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just the dynamics of their relationship

His choice.

I get a lot of shit because I meet and have sex with men, and my husband doesn’t meet anyone or have sex with them.

And that’s his choice. He has no desire to do so. Yet I’m a jealous, controlling bitch

"His choice.

I get a lot of shit because I meet and have sex with men, and my husband doesn’t meet anyone or have sex with them.

And that’s his choice. He has no desire to do so. Yet I’m a jealous, controlling bitch "

Sorry - it’ll be THEIR choice. They would have decided that TOGETHER. Ya know, as good couples do with most things in life.

We have a sort of take on this i (male half) dont play with others and my choice although O would possibly be jealous if I played with another female its always been one of our rules and we enjoy what we do..

"We have a sort of take on this i (male half) dont play with others and my choice although O would possibly be jealous if I played with another female its always been one of our rules and we enjoy what we do.."

Exactly

Others seem to be more concerned as to what they can't have,as opposed to what they can

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

It's our choice

It's what we want

It's what be both get off on

Can't quite understand why anyone would question someone else's obvious choices especially if they state clearly in their profiles what they want?

Jo x

I control him. He's my property.

I can meet on my own, but I have rules to abide by.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

How is it double standards if it's what the couple have chosen together?

Even if the female would be jealous to see her partner play with a female, as long as she was upfront and honest before they started meeting. And there are plenty of threads here with men stating that they want to see their partner with another man. As long as the couple are happy, why query it?

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

We don't play separately at the moment but have talked about it as I would like to try it at some point in the future. Hubby isn't bothered about playing separately at all though. It just doesn't appeal to him without me being there. I don't feel any jealousy at the thought of him doing that though, it actually quite excites me x

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It's called choice OP. And if couples are having jealousy issues, they should not be swinging at all.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Our local club has a couples and single female nights. As a straight female i would not imagine it would be suitable for me as guessing not many females would let their partner play alone with another women.

By *ay2naughtyCouple  over a year ago

penrith

For us it's the opposite, fem doesn't want to meet alone but is more than happy for husband to meet ladies, however we find that single ladies won't meet half of a couple.

I can meet whoever I like, I just have zero interest in meeting alone, that's my choice, infact I very rarely play with others full stop, again my choice.

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"His choice.

And that’s his choice. He has no desire to do so. Yet I’m a jealous, controlling bitch

Sorry - it’ll be THEIR choice. They would have decided that TOGETHER. Ya know, as good couples do with most things in life. "

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"For us it's the opposite, fem doesn't want to meet alone but is more than happy for husband to meet ladies, however we find that single ladies won't meet half of a couple."

What puts me off is the fact that every intimate detail would be revealed to the wife.

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

It’s a choice and there are many couples on fab where male meets separately so it’s not always the case

swansea

"For us it's the opposite, fem doesn't want to meet alone but is more than happy for husband to meet ladies, however we find that single ladies won't meet half of a couple.

What puts me off is the fact that every intimate detail would be revealed to the wife."

That’s what probably turns them on him going back to wife and telling all probably while there fucking each other...

I’m allowed but I’m yet to have anyone offer that does it for me like Mrs does...we prefer the dynamic when we’re both involved but tempt me

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"this is regarding m/f couples. The female often can meet men either with hubby/partner there,or on her own.but its rare that the guy can meet a straight single female on he's own at all.why is this? Is it he's choice? Or is he not allowed because she would be jealous?"

I think the 'hot husband' thread you commented in, proved that there were lots of couples where the male met women on his own.

As for being allowed, surely this is an agreement between the couple. My husband never wanted to meet a woman on his own, that was his choice.

Can we keep it on the forums op

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

What turns on one person in a couple is not necessarily what turns on the other one. It can be that only one person in a couple is fine with the other seeing somebody else.

If they are both OK with that then there isn't a problem. If they are not both OK then they have an issue that needs resolving, possibly by neither being allowed so there aren't double standards.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Cause guys can't be trusted with just a meet

"Cause guys can't be trusted with just a meet"

can they not?!

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"this is regarding m/f couples. The female often can meet men either with hubby/partner there,or on her own.but its rare that the guy can meet a straight single female on he's own at all.why is this? Is it he's choice? Or is he not allowed because she would be jealous?

I think the 'hot husband' thread you commented in, proved that there were lots of couples where the male met women on his own.

As for being allowed, surely this is an agreement between the couple. My husband never wanted to meet a woman on his own, that was his choice."

Opps was this my hot hubby post people are referring to? I rarely get messages so just thought it was rare to share a hot husband

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"this is regarding m/f couples. The female often can meet men either with hubby/partner there,or on her own.but its rare that the guy can meet a straight single female on he's own at all.why is this? Is it he's choice? Or is he not allowed because she would be jealous?"

For me (Cal), I am "allowed" to meet on my own, but I think it would be a complete waste of time for me to even try. There are so many fitter, more attractive, younger and more charming single guys on here... I wouldn't get a look in.

Anita has a single profile and meets with other ladies on her own.

Cal

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"this is regarding m/f couples. The female often can meet men either with hubby/partner there,or on her own.but its rare that the guy can meet a straight single female on he's own at all.why is this? Is it he's choice? Or is he not allowed because she would be jealous?

As for being allowed, surely this is an agreement between the couple. My husband never wanted to meet a woman on his own, that was his choice.

Opps was this my hot hubby post people are referring to? I rarely get messages so just thought it was rare to share a hot husband "

No, you weren't the OP on the one I read and was referring to.

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere over there

"For us it's the opposite, fem doesn't want to meet alone but is more than happy for husband to meet ladies, however we find that single ladies won't meet half of a couple.

What puts me off is the fact that every intimate detail would be revealed to the wife."

Ian has done solo meets and I don’t ask what went on as it’s none of my business; I get to see the profile of the person, any messages to our profile they may have done and that’s it; if I wasn’t happy, the meet doesn’t go ahead and same vice versa.

Millie x

For me, because the last person he met alone (and met quite regularly) was clearly besotted with him.

She would post comments on the forums in reference to him and how he was the only man in the world she wanted to wake up with, she would describe how they kissed bla bla bla.

She was constantly messaging and kicking off at him for spending more time with me than her.

He was too afraid to tell her we had actually got together as a couple coz he didn't want to hurt her, and if he tried to talk about me she would shut him down and not even allow him to say my name.

So we won't be meeting separately for a while, and if we do there are strict rules in place, coz I refuse to get hurt for the sake of saving someone else's feelings again. The hurt that created was for all sides was ridiculous and should have never happened in the first place, and in not wanting to cause hurt ending up causing huge amounts!

Fuck that shit sideways with a cactus.

P

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

For me (Cal), I am "allowed" to meet on my own, but I think it would be a complete waste of time for me to even try. There are so many fitter, more attractive, younger and more charming single guys on here... I wouldn't get a look in.

Cal"

Single men aren't has well trained as married men. I like the maturity of a married man. But never fucked one before. Just single men who mostly been average in bed. Most are too self centred. I been with divorced men who are better lovers in my opinion. They more sensual and caring about the woman's needs hence why i refer to them as well trained

"For me, because the last person he met alone (and met quite regularly) was clearly besotted with him.

She would post comments on the forums in reference to him and how he was the only man in the world she wanted to wake up with, she would describe how they kissed bla bla bla.

She was constantly messaging and kicking off at him for spending more time with me than her.

He was too afraid to tell her we had actually got together as a couple coz he didn't want to hurt her, and if he tried to talk about me she would shut him down and not even allow him to say my name.

So we won't be meeting separately for a while, and if we do there are strict rules in place, coz I refuse to get hurt for the sake of saving someone else's feelings again. The hurt that created was for all sides was ridiculous and should have never happened in the first place, and in not wanting to cause hurt ending up causing huge amounts!

P"

Oh, and I don't meet alone either, have no interest in it. I ain't prepared to risk someone coming into our relationship and causing aggro

P

"Just the dynamics of their relationship"
Hello

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"For me, because the last person he met alone (and met quite regularly) was clearly besotted with him.

P"

I'm sorry that woman behaved in such an inappropriate way. It should never be like that. One thing I don't do is be a home wrecker so I rather have the wife to suggest the idea. I always walk away. Tbh I don't get attached to people so I will insist on a one night stand for any loaned husband

P"

Why did he continue to meet her if it was causing problems in your relationship?

We don't meet individually but have spoken about it M said she would be more curious than jealous "too nosey" were her words but personally I wouldn't feel comfortable meeting alone as swinging is something we do together.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Agree it’s fucked and the guys just go along with it ? Maybe the guys just have no sex drive.

This couple is NOT like that

By *91kMan  over a year ago

Maidstone

Cal

Single men aren't has well trained as married men. I like the maturity of a married man. But never fucked one before. Just single men who mostly been average in bed. Most are too self centred. I been with divorced men who are better lovers in my opinion. They more sensual and caring about the woman's needs hence why i refer to them as well trained "

You can't say that based on your experiences alone... It's entirely possible you just haven't met anyone who CAN satisfy you. Generalising single men as untrained is bullshit

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

P"

That’s horrendous, but to be fair it takes 2.

Agreeing up front to ignore each other on forums and not get emotionally attached seems the way to go!

P

Why did he continue to meet her if it was causing problems in your relationship?"

Coz her confidence was shot to shit apparently, and he was the only person who made her feel alive. He thought he could rebuild her, and by showing her how great and desirable she was it would boost her back up.

I tried to explain that it wouldn't help, not really. All it would do was show her HE thought she was great and desirable and make her even more reliant on him. Apparently she was a good person going through a tough time. That may well have been the case, but it wasn't showcased that way at all and was gone about the completely wrong way.

I offered to get to know her and help if I could, had it thrown back in my face. That was the end of that, a choice between me or her.

They no longer communicate.

P

P

I'm sorry that woman behaved in such an inappropriate way. It should never be like that. One thing I don't do is be a home wrecker so I rather have the wife to suggest the idea. I always walk away. Tbh I don't get attached to people so I will insist on a one night stand for any loaned husband "

That's how I was when I was single. I've even bought the wives flowers and stuff and always wanted them to get to know me too, just so I knew they were properly sound with it.

He was far from faultless but learned the hard way unfortunately.

P

Cal

Single men aren't has well trained as married men. I like the maturity of a married man. But never fucked one before. Just single men who mostly been average in bed. Most are too self centred. I been with divorced men who are better lovers in my opinion. They more sensual and caring about the woman's needs hence why i refer to them as well trained "

Married men can be shits if I talk about my experience with one. I wouldn’t generalise and say ALL married men are shits though.

I met a guy back in 2017, stripped him off to chuck him in the bath, commented on his lovely tan and his tan lines and he nervously laughed them off. Fast forward a couple of days and he sends me a video of him burping the worm, me being eagle eyed spots a ring on his wedding finger. I said “are you married” he said I don’t want to say, I said I can see the fucking ring mate, he said I don’t want to say cos you’ll kick off and won’t meet me again, I said just tell me so he said you know that Saturday that I met you and you commented on my tan, I said yes, he said well the day before I’d just got back from my honeymoon.

Fucking ring hadn’t even had a chance to make a dent in his finger and he was happy to have sex with another woman, behind his wife’s back.

I had to smudge myself and my car and my home to clear the negative energy from that shit and hopefully remove any bad karma I’d get from shagging a married man.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I can meet on my own, but I have rules to abide by."

What are the rules ?

That's not always the case OP. I meet someone who used to meet with his fiancée and they both met separately before their little girl was born. He now meets on his own and I have top respect for their relationship and the fact that she lets me borrow him.

Personal choice init.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

I (fem) am not interested in meeting men off here. He has permission to meet but I need to be involved, not necessarily physically but have a say, be involved in setting it up. We find tho that most of the single women on here are looking for alot more than NSA. This is where the problems start. He's after a fuck, not a trip down the aisle. Nothing to do with jealousy, more to do with dynamics. Single fems may think they hold all the cards, however when it comes to our relationship dynamic we are more important than any random. Their needs matter, but only when they align with ours. Ladies in relationships usually have this mindset, where true single fems rarely do.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I happily meet hot husbands frequently and the relationship that I build up with the couple is all important, we all respect each others boundaries and communicate our feelings, there are quite a few couples who on fab who happily play separately with trusted singles, the first step is you making a connection with one of them

"I (fem) am not interested in meeting men off here. He has permission to meet but I need to be involved, not necessarily physically but have a say, be involved in setting it up. We find tho that most of the single women on here are looking for alot more than NSA. This is where the problems start. He's after a fuck, not a trip down the aisle. Nothing to do with jealousy, more to do with dynamics. Single fems may think they hold all the cards, however when it comes to our relationship dynamic we are more important than any random. Their needs matter, but only when they align with ours. Ladies in relationships usually have this mindset, where true single fems rarely do."

Absolutely, and I've said following the last clusterfuck that if I'm not involved it ain't happening. Still gonna take time to get there tho. That ain't me being a cunt, that's me learning a fucking painful lesson.

P

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"I (fem) am not interested in meeting men off here. He has permission to meet but I need to be involved, not necessarily physically but have a say, be involved in setting it up. We find tho that most of the single women on here are looking for alot more than NSA. This is where the problems start. He's after a fuck, not a trip down the aisle. Nothing to do with jealousy, more to do with dynamics. Single fems may think they hold all the cards, however when it comes to our relationship dynamic we are more important than any random. Their needs matter, but only when they align with ours. Ladies in relationships usually have this mindset, where true single fems rarely do.

Absolutely, and I've said following the last clusterfuck that if I'm not involved it ain't happening. Still gonna take time to get there tho. That ain't me being a cunt, that's me learning a fucking painful lesson.

P"

Gotta put yourself and your relationship first. We live and learn

"I (fem) am not interested in meeting men off here. He has permission to meet but I need to be involved, not necessarily physically but have a say, be involved in setting it up. We find tho that most of the single women on here are looking for alot more than NSA. This is where the problems start. He's after a fuck, not a trip down the aisle. Nothing to do with jealousy, more to do with dynamics. Single fems may think they hold all the cards, however when it comes to our relationship dynamic we are more important than any random. Their needs matter, but only when they align with ours. Ladies in relationships usually have this mindset, where true single fems rarely do.

P"

If single females think that they could sway a guy away from a partner who actively gives them permission to play solo then she’s a stupid bitch. That level of security and confidence in a relationship wouldn’t be broken by someone that’s just a fuck.

P"

I'm curious as to why you would risk trying it again as it so obviously hurt

P

If single females think that they could sway a guy away from a partner who actively gives them permission to play solo then she’s a stupid bitch. That level of security and confidence in a relationship wouldn’t be broken by someone that’s just a fuck.

"

Ah, but in becoming "good friends" with them, they sometimes get a sense that they sit high up the pecking order so to speak.

That's why if we do play solo in the future I want to see all communication, no overnight stays and meeting a maximum of once every 6 months.

P

P

I'm curious as to why you would risk trying it again as it so obviously hurt "

Because I understand not everyone is that person. He learnt from it too.

It's a place I do want to get to eventually coz that for me shows freedom and complete trust, totally open communication and honesty. I know it's something he wants. It's gonna be when I'm ready tho, and that will take as long as it takes, if it happens at all.

P

P

Ah, but in becoming "good friends" with them, they sometimes get a sense that they sit high up the pecking order so to speak.

That's why if we do play solo in the future I want to see all communication, no overnight stays and meeting a maximum of once every 6 months.

P"

Don’t blame you mate, they shouldn’t be having sleepovers as that creates closeness with all the spooning and bollocks, they shouldn’t be messaging pleasantries and day to day stuff, it should be to arrange a meet for sex and that’s it.

I don’t think single females are the best candidates for Male halves of couples having solo meets, too easy for boundaries to be blurred and emotional attachments to happen. Better for the Male half to meet and sleep with female halves of other couples cos they’d more likely be on the same page and can see the whole thing as just sex.

P

It's a place I do want to get to eventually coz that for me shows freedom and complete trust, totally open communication and honesty. I know it's something he wants. It's gonna be when I'm ready tho, and that will take as long as it takes, if it happens at all.

P"

Don't you worry that your relationship is gonna suffer if you focus on getting it to where you would like it to be rather than just enjoy it for how it is?

"

"

I thought this, yet it is exactly what happened to me.

I was in a swinging relationship, 1 I thought was strong on trust, but he still fell in love with another woman and they are still together now. She won. A single female met my man who had permission to sleep with women, and she got him.

"

I was in a swinging relationship, 1 I thought was strong on trust, but he still fell in love with another woman and they are still together now. She won. A single female met my man who had permission to sleep with women, and she got him."

At least you know in his head he regrets it and realised that he lost a good thing with you and a good set up.

No chance would that bird let him have permission to meet other women given how they started.

She didn’t win, she took a knob head off your hands so technically you win!

P

P

Don't you worry that your relationship is gonna suffer if you focus on getting it to where you would like it to be rather than just enjoy it for how it is?"

It did bother me and I spent too long trying to "fix me" so I could handle him meeting solo after that coz I thought that was what he wanted and the ultimate Utopia. Now I ain't fussed how long it takes, if it ever happens at all. Would be great to get there but I don't actually give a fuck if we don't. I'm worth far more than stressing myself over shit that as far as I'm concerned doesn't matter or define us, and if it turns out it means that much to him that it stresses him not meeting solo, then tough isn't it, we ain't compatible after all and part ways.

Swinging is supposed to be an addition, not a devision or condition to a relationship.

P

"

I was in a swinging relationship, 1 I thought was strong on trust, but he still fell in love with another woman and they are still together now. She won. A single female met my man who had permission to sleep with women, and she got him.

At least you know in his head he regrets it and realised that he lost a good thing with you and a good set up.

No chance would that bird let him have permission to meet other women given how they started.

She didn’t win, she took a knob head off your hands so technically you win! "

I would love to think this, however my friends tell me they see them at swingers clubs together.

So he got to have his cake and eat it for a while, then didnt really lose x

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

there are no double standards here, but we feel its not about standards anyway its the choice of the couple

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

We are the opposite. I (George) can and do meet ladies alone. Ailsa can meet guys and ladies too, but at the moment she chooses not to. We have no jealousy and we do not place restrictions on each other, but we do have rules. Communication is key. Neither one of us can go out and have a one night stand. Meets are always planned, and our phones and emails are always open to each other. There are no secrets. We are both able to develop intimate friendships with others, but only because it is completely out in the open. Making sure each other feels secure, heard, and safe is paramount. We spend a lot of time working on our marriage, and that gives us both the security to meet others.

"

I would love to think this, however my friends tell me they see them at swingers clubs together.

So he got to have his cake and eat it for a while, then didnt really lose x"

Then I’d have to go to a swingers club and wait till I saw them both in a jacuzzi, jump in with them, curl out one of the biggest turds of my life then hop out and blame the girl.

"

Then I’d have to go to a swingers club and wait till I saw them both in a jacuzzi, jump in with them, curl out one of the biggest turds of my life then hop out and blame the girl.

"

P

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I happily meet hot husbands frequently and the relationship that I build up with the couple is all important, we all respect each others boundaries and communicate our feelings, there are quite a few couples who on fab who happily play separately with trusted singles, the first step is you making a connection with one of them"

Am i able to have their contact if they looking for new play?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Cal

Single men aren't has well trained as married men. I like the maturity of a married man. But never fucked one before. Just single men who mostly been average in bed. Most are too self centred. I been with divorced men who are better lovers in my opinion. They more sensual and caring about the woman's needs hence why i refer to them as well trained

You can't say that based on your experiences alone... It's entirely possible you just haven't met anyone who CAN satisfy you. Generalising single men as untrained is bullshit "

I need to meet more then as I met plenty untrained. Tbh do single men know they're well trained without having a woman to show them the ropes? I been with men who never been in a serious relationship in their lives... Not for me... Still think married and divorced men make better lovers we can argue until the cows go home but I won't change my mind. You might get 1 in 2000 mature minded single man. But from my experience, it's extremely rare.

"

"

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

"I happily meet hot husbands frequently and the relationship that I build up with the couple is all important, we all respect each others boundaries and communicate our feelings, there are quite a few couples who on fab who happily play separately with trusted singles, the first step is you making a connection with one of them"

That connection is all important Xx

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"

Don’t blame you mate, they shouldn’t be having sleepovers as that creates closeness with all the spooning and bollocks, they shouldn’t be messaging pleasantries and day to day stuff, it should be to arrange a meet for sex and that’s it.

I don’t think single females are the best candidates for Male halves of couples having solo meets, too easy for boundaries to be blurred and emotional attachments to happen. Better for the Male half to meet and sleep with female halves of other couples cos they’d more likely be on the same page and can see the whole thing as just sex. "

Have to disagree with you there Annie.

One of my favourite FB’s is a guy from a married couple. They’re in a great non exclusive relationship and I have zero intention of interfering in that.

She has a couples account with a bi guy - he has a couple of FB’s - myself included of course.

We communicate regularly but far from daily - and I obviously ‘get it’ when he’s off the radar for a while. We’ve stayed in a hotel together, done dinner and breakfast etc - and will do again.

We’re fond of each other, love the sex and enjoy each other’s company - but that’s where it ends. If I ever get the feels - or he does - then I’ll walk away as I’ve zero intention of breaking a family up - but I don’t think that’ll happen.

To the op - if it’s not working out meeting guys from couples I wouldn’t sweat it. There are more than enough single guys to go round on here!

"

I don’t think single females are the best candidates for Male halves of couples having solo meets, too easy for boundaries to be blurred and emotional attachments to happen. Better for the Male half to meet and sleep with female halves of other couples cos they’d more likely be on the same page and can see the whole thing as just sex.

One of my favourite FB’s is a guy from a married couple. They’re in a great non exclusive relationship and I have zero intention of interfering in that.

She has a couples account with a bi guy - he has a couple of FB’s - myself included of course.

We communicate regularly but far from daily - and I obviously ‘get it’ when he’s off the radar for a while. We’ve stayed in a hotel together, done dinner and breakfast etc - and will do again.

We’re fond of each other, love the sex and enjoy each other’s company - but that’s where it ends. If I ever get the feels - or he does - then I’ll walk away as I’ve zero intention of breaking a family up - but I don’t think that’ll happen.

To the op - if it’s not working out meeting guys from couples I wouldn’t sweat it. There are more than enough single guys to go round on here! "

But that’s maturity and you’re the exception not the rule. Not all birds can keep their emotions in check like you can OR have the respect that you would show to their relationship. Like I know you and know you have morals but not everybody does.

Maidstone

Cal

You can't say that based on your experiences alone... It's entirely possible you just haven't met anyone who CAN satisfy you. Generalising single men as untrained is bullshit

I need to meet more then as I met plenty untrained. Tbh do single men know they're well trained without having a woman to show them the ropes? I been with men who never been in a serious relationship in their lives... Not for me... Still think married and divorced men make better lovers we can argue until the cows go home but I won't change my mind. You might get 1 in 2000 mature minded single man. But from my experience, it's extremely rare. "

"I won't change my mind" is a little narrow minded don't you think..? Anyone can have an opinion until they're proven wrong. One day you might meet a single man who doesn't conform to your assumptions

I was with with my ex for 6 years. We can all agree that sex gets better over time, and honestly it was some of the best sex I've ever had for that reason. Did I know how to please a woman before her? Yes. Do I think I'm any better at pleasing a woman after her? Marginally. You grow together as a couple and learn so of course there's a slight difference. But then what pleased her wouldn't necessarily please someone else, it's all subjective at the end of the day...

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"

To the op - if it’s not working out meeting guys from couples I wouldn’t sweat it. There are more than enough single guys to go round on here!

But that’s maturity and you’re the exception not the rule. Not all birds can keep their emotions in check like you can OR have the respect that you would show to their relationship. Like I know you and know you have morals but not everybody does. "

I think the older you get and the longer you’re on fab (and if we keep our sanity - which can sometimes be the hardest part) - the more you learn to compartmentalise to avoid both getting hurt and causing hurt - it’s the only way you can stay on fab long term without getting totally fucked up!

I still go hurt - last year - but that was with a single guy who said he wanted a ‘real’ relationship then changed the parameters when it suited him.

To survive and thrive on fab - whether a single or a couple - if the person you meet can’t logically be your ‘happily ever after’ (because of age difference, distance or one or both are in a relationship) - then you set parameters and stick to them.

I’d never have managed this 6 years ago - but now I find it comes naturally. The only thing I won’t do is exclusivity - that will only ever happen in a ‘real’ relationship - and only if that’s what he wants!

yikes

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

Very interesting read, I don't think is a double standard rather a choice. I do understand where you are coming from because if you go to clubs usually, the wives are the once playing. I think men like to know they can meet not necessary follow-through.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Our local club has a couples and single female nights. As a straight female i would not imagine it would be suitable for me as guessing not many females would let their partner play alone with another women."
totally agree.and this is the point am making.

"Our local club has a couples and single female nights. As a straight female i would not imagine it would be suitable for me as guessing not many females would let their partner play alone with another women.totally agree.and this is the point am making."

Did a male half of a couple turn you down?

If the situation was flipped, people would be asking the single man if a female half of a couple turned him down

By *ectorRivaMan  over a year ago

Gateshead

Cal

That’s exactly me, divorced and mature, don’t get many women but when I do I take care of their needs not mine, once I know they are satisfied then I let loose, both parties extremely happy,

Scunthorpe

Cal

-----

----

You can't say that based on your experiences alone... It's entirely possible you just haven't met anyone who CAN satisfy you. Generalising single men as untrained is bullshit "

Surely her own experience is exactly why she can say this? I completely understand her logic, because when you're "making love" to the same person thousands of times you become more aware of their subtle responses and more attentive.

Cal

By *ear in the chairMan  over a year ago

Godstone

It's really no one elses business.

It's their relationship

It's their chosen/agreed dynamic

It's for them to swing how they want to

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

My partner meets other women alone.

[Removed by poster at 26/05/20 16:17:34]

Gateshead

"My partner meets other women alone. "

Are you ok with it ?

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"My partner meets other women alone.

Are you ok with it ? "

I am

People keep sending me abuse about my replies

To make it clear;

I meet

My husband doesn’t

It turns my husband on when I fuck other men

He doesn’t want to fuck other women

He is also on fab (hey hey!)

I’m not a ‘controlling bitch’

If he wanted to meet women, he could

He doesn’t want to

Sorted?

His username is TheGreatestGryffindor if anyone wants to ya know, double fucking check with him

"People keep sending me abuse about my replies

To make it clear;

I meet

My husband doesn’t

He doesn’t want to

Sorted?

His username is TheGreatestGryffindor if anyone wants to ya know, double fucking check with him "

Oh and I meet men with small - average sized cocks. My husband doesn’t feel inadequate, the best sex I’ve ever had is with my husband. I don’t meet because of any issues, I meet because it turns us both on. It was my husband who originally came to me saying how he felt about me being a ‘hotwife’

But hey. Judge away, at least be educated in my situation before you make wrong assumptions

To make it clear;

I meet

My husband doesn’t

He doesn’t want to

Sorted?

His username is TheGreatestGryffindor if anyone wants to ya know, double fucking check with him

Oh and I meet men with small - average sized cocks. My husband doesn’t feel inadequate, the best sex I’ve ever had is with my husband. I don’t meet because of any issues, I meet because it turns us both on. It was my husband who originally came to me saying how he felt about me being a ‘hotwife’

But hey. Judge away, at least be educated in my situation before you make wrong assumptions "

Kapow

P

To make it clear;

I meet

My husband doesn’t

He doesn’t want to

Sorted?

But hey. Judge away, at least be educated in my situation before you make wrong assumptions

Kapow

P"

Oh I’d also meet men with big dicks, they just gotta be patient and understanding with me

To make it clear;

I meet

My husband doesn’t

He doesn’t want to

Sorted?

Kapow

P

Oh I’d also meet men with big dicks, they just gotta be patient and understanding with me

"

Just a shame there's a huge proportion of men that ARE big dicks instead of just having them

P

Gateshead

To make it clear;

I meet

My husband doesn’t

He doesn’t want to

Sorted?

Kapow

P

"

I’m a patient prick, I mean patient with a big dick

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

To make it clear;

I meet

My husband doesn’t

He doesn’t want to

Sorted?

But hey. Judge away, at least be educated in my situation before you make wrong assumptions "

This makes me angry, no one should have to justify how their relationship works. This is a swinging site as long as everyone is open and honest about what they want, it's none of your business how a couple wishes to play.

Maidstone

Cal

-----

----

Surely her own experience is exactly why she can say this? I completely understand her logic, because when you're "making love" to the same person thousands of times you become more aware of their subtle responses and more attentive.

Cal"

Well it sounded to me like all single males were being generalised into this, rather than the select few that she's experienced

We all agree that sex gets better the more you do it with them, no arguments there

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Jane has fbuddys who are married as well as single so obviously some guys play as well as their wives

Well it depends on the couple and their arrangements, sometimes it depends on the female part of the couple on what her thoughts are of the single female before agreeing to let him play. It’s down to respect and just being honest x

He just chooses not to.

swansea

To make it clear;

I meet

My husband doesn’t

He doesn’t want to

Sorted?

His username is TheGreatestGryffindor if anyone wants to ya know, double fucking check with him "

No one has the right to make any judgements on other people’s relationships if it works for you then fuck what other people think ...

" If single females think that they could sway a guy away from a partner who actively gives them permission to play solo then she’s a stupid bitch. That level of security and confidence in a relationship wouldn’t be broken by someone that’s just a fuck.

"

By *ugRollersCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

The blokes do meet women.... they just don’t tell their Woman

Haha no on a serious note I actively encourage my hubby to go and fuck some birds brain out but because he needs hand holding he won’t haha ...

I would because I’m naturally very sexually confident but it doesn’t really thrill me going out and shagging a guy on my own ... because all the ones I’ve been with in the past have been a nervous fumbling bumbling wreck anyhow hubby won’t let me even if I wanted to ...

Mine can meet whoever whenever he wants.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I meet other ladies, usually for kink play, however we both enjoy playing together with others.

L will switch, however sub is not her true nature, hence the reason I sometimes play one on one.

"

"

This is why I love you!!

To make it clear;

I meet

My husband doesn’t

He doesn’t want to

Sorted?

Just block them. Who gives a fuck what they think. X

Scunthorpe

Cal

-----

----

--------

Cal

Well it sounded to me like all single males were being generalised into this, rather than the select few that she's experienced

We all agree that sex gets better the more you do it with them, no arguments there "

But maybe she's had sex with hundreds or thousands of guys....

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

I (LB) have always been able to do this but being an older guy and a realist have never even bothered trying. I get enough pleasure from watching and playing with P so prefer to forego the rejections and enjoy all the positives.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Cal

-----

----

Cal

We all agree that sex gets better the more you do it with them, no arguments there "

Read the small print instead of getting too into the key words... I will not change my opinion about married men

» Add a new message to this topic