FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dress-up fantasy

Dress-up fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Keen to start cross-dressing and was wondering if anyone had any tips/advice on how to start or what it is like starting out?

I’m 6ft3 and athletic but have big shoulders and chest so not sure I could pass for an attractive one, unless anyone likes what they see? Ha

I’ve never touched make up in my life but would like to start, maybe even find a friend who could do it for me? There would be a reward at the end

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What clothes take your fancy first, then pick your size and put 'em on.

You do you. Just bloody own it. There’s men on here who do it, and hide it because they’re ashamed. Be proud

YouTube tutorials for makeup. What kind of clothes do you like?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have rather skinny legs so maybe tights and a tight, revealing skirt?? haha

Thongs are a personal favourite, but in terms of what to wear up top I’m clueless help!

"I have rather skinny legs so maybe tights and a tight, revealing skirt?? haha

Thongs are a personal favourite, but in terms of what to wear up top I’m clueless help!"

The rule is; if your legs are on show, your belly/chest shouldn’t be. And if your chest/belly is on show, your legs shouldn’t be.

"I have rather skinny legs so maybe tights and a tight, revealing skirt?? haha

Thongs are a personal favourite, but in terms of what to wear up top I’m clueless help!

The rule is; if your legs are on show, your belly/chest shouldn’t be. And if your chest/belly is on show, your legs shouldn’t be. "

I didnt know that rule.

Do they still do kays catalogues, need to look at how outfits are styled in there. I have the worlds worst fashion sense so I'm not much help.

You can get padding that goes under your clothes for your hips. If you’ve got broad shoulders, you can’t change that but by making your hips bigger you’ll have more of a feminine silhouette. For tops, a wrap top is always really flattering

For broad shoulders and no hips, a strappy top and a fuller skater style skirt would work well.

As for makeup, youtube tutorials then order online and get practicing x

By *emma HoldenTV/TS  over a year ago

Ramsey

Always be aware you'll take a smaller size on your bottom half. I'm a cumfy 12 top half but can be either a 10 or 12 bottom half. Dresses can be a bugger without the female hips & bum to fill them out! I dress like the women I find attractive to me, I love skinny jeans, ankle boots & a nice snug top. Gemma costs a bloody fortune in clothes compared to guy me!

By *arbellsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

For make up a good primer, foundation and concealer. Loads of YouTube videos on application.

By *emma HoldenTV/TS  over a year ago

Ramsey

I buy loads off next's website. Great pics so you can work out how to style yourself. Depends if you're dressing to go out or pass in public or a more sexual reason. The more outlandish you are the more you'll attract attention be it wanted or unwanted!

» Add a new message to this topic