FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hot out there eh

Hot out there eh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

But its made for a great day just wandering the private wood naked looking to see whats around and how the nesting boxes are doing. Love to feel the wet grass underfoot, sometimes mud..love to feel the tree Im climbing. The birdsong, the whispering trees and the babbling brook.

Hope you have all had as good a day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"But its made for a great day just wandering the private wood naked looking to see whats around and how the nesting boxes are doing. Love to feel the wet grass underfoot, sometimes mud..love to feel the tree Im climbing. The birdsong, the whispering trees and the babbling brook.

Hope you have all had as good a day. "

Couldn’t find me some wild garlic while you are up there could you?

Just been up my local woodland couldn’t find any.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Still in bed as was nightshift last night. Can hear the birds singing and see the sun shining through the blinds so will head out with my dogs soon.x

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

That does sound lovely but aren't you worried about standing on a thorn?

"That does sound lovely but aren't you worried about standing on a thorn? "

Nope...theres different ways of walking barefoot over different surfaces..been barefoot many years, love it.

"Still in bed as was nightshift last night. Can hear the birds singing and see the sun shining through the blinds so will head out with my dogs soon.x"

Hey you....tis bleddy hot down here lol..nice to be in your shaded room, cool I expect. Enjoy.x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds very tranquil x

"That does sound lovely but aren't you worried about standing on a thorn? "

I wince a bit at the barefoot idea in a wood

"Sounds very tranquil x"

Very as its in the middle of nowhere...only nature as company..garjass.

"That does sound lovely but aren't you worried about standing on a thorn?

I wince a bit at the barefoot idea in a wood "

To begin with maybe but you learn over time...or someone that knows shows you

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

It's warm where I am, too, painting my bathroom

[Removed by poster at 25/05/20 14:53:47]

Ah that sounds so dreamy!! I'm gutted that I only have a small garden and nowhere nearby to go on a long walk.

Beautiful here today too, just came inside as been out since I woke up and my skin isn't happy with me!

Have a lovely bank hol everyone

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Yep been sat in the sun listening to the birds tweeting any my next door neighbour hammering the shit out of some wood (and that’s not a euphanism).

"

Ah that sounds so dreamy!! I'm gutted that I only have a small garden and nowhere nearby to go on a long walk.

Beautiful here today too, just came inside as been out since I woke up and my skin isn't happy with me!

Have a lovely bank hol everyone

"

Hmmmmmm yeah becareful out there..your skin looks lovely without being lobster red lol

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

Nope cool and blowy in Scotland ,need to move down south it seems ..

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I would love to able to walk naked in the woods, if swimming in brooks and streams is also involved sign me up now

"I would love to able to walk naked in the woods, if swimming in brooks and streams is also involved sign me up now "

There are small rivers, a pond, streams..ropes and silks in the trees and just heaps of pure bliss..and you d be very welcome.

"Still in bed as was nightshift last night. Can hear the birds singing and see the sun shining through the blinds so will head out with my dogs soon.x"

I was night shift too, slightly longer drive home though due to stopping to look at/photograph a stunning sea of cloud sat below me in the valley. Contemplating getting off the sofa and sitting in the sun.

To the OP, I'm jealous. I am allergic to many plants, hands and feet are pretty much ok but anywhere else on my skin and I'd be all red and blotchy and itching - trees seem to be the worst. If I'm wondering around woods and climbing anything less than shorts and a tee shirt, preferably trousers would be very unpleasant

Mr

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"I would love to able to walk naked in the woods, if swimming in brooks and streams is also involved sign me up now

There are small rivers, a pond, streams..ropes and silks in the trees and just heaps of pure bliss..and you d be very welcome. "

Sounds divine

"Still in bed as was nightshift last night. Can hear the birds singing and see the sun shining through the blinds so will head out with my dogs soon.x

I was night shift too, slightly longer drive home though due to stopping to look at/photograph a stunning sea of cloud sat below me in the valley. Contemplating getting off the sofa and sitting in the sun.

To the OP, I'm jealous. I am allergic to many plants, hands and feet are pretty much ok but anywhere else on my skin and I'd be all red and blotchy and itching - trees seem to be the worst. If I'm wondering around woods and climbing anything less than shorts and a tee shirt, preferably trousers would be very unpleasant

Mr"

Oh no..certainly not good but I know my plants..I know where safe and where not..I know plants better than I know people lol

"I would love to able to walk naked in the woods, if swimming in brooks and streams is also involved sign me up now

There are small rivers, a pond, streams..ropes and silks in the trees and just heaps of pure bliss..and you d be very welcome.

Sounds divine "

It is truly divine...nothing beats it

» Add a new message to this topic