FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hair colours

Hair colours

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atricia Parnel OP   Woman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Back to work next week so the greys have now been banished, back to my normal choc brown hair, apart from the layers I want to have put back in which will happen soon enough.

Are you keeping the same colours or trying something new when your hair is due to be done?

Disclaimer: I don't discriminate so this post is also open to men who dye their hair

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Been this colour for 5 years now... No plans on changing it anytime soon

By *awk90Man  over a year ago

Amsterdam

I'm thinking of doing a pink dip dye!

Because why not, might as well liven things up a bit

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

I bleached mine (was dark brown) its now pink. Might go for purple next. I havent decided

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Mines been naturally grey for about 3 yrs now ... I love it !!! Get more compliments now then when it was coloured ... wish I had stopped colouring much sooner

I will be forever brunette. I did cut my hair a few days ago and messed up my fringe so it’s now pinned back for the next few weeks which looks ridiculous

"I'm thinking of doing a pink dip dye!

Because why not, might as well liven things up a bit"

I think orange and yellow dip would look good!

By *zoreanMan  over a year ago

Witney

Mine's slowly turning grey..

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

Mines down to bra-strap length and it’s going to get cut into a messy short undercut bob, platinum blonde.

I went blonde at the beginning of lockdown but got bored and shaved it all off about a week ago.

My wig is in the washing machine.

"Mines been naturally grey for about 3 yrs now ... I love it !!! Get more compliments now then when it was coloured ... wish I had stopped colouring much sooner "

I would stop if my hair went properly grey... But I'm a blonde so I have no hope lol

Always fancy going mahogany red, do need the layers putting back in.

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

"Mines been naturally grey for about 3 yrs now ... I love it !!! Get more compliments now then when it was coloured ... wish I had stopped colouring much sooner "

Oh your hair looks amazing!!!!

I’m always an auburn/red head. I’m just highlighting my naturally auburn hair really, but I love the tone against my skin.

Flintshire

"Mines been naturally grey for about 3 yrs now ... I love it !!! Get more compliments now then when it was coloured ... wish I had stopped colouring much sooner

I would stop if my hair went properly grey... But I'm a blonde so I have no hope lol"

You not got grey under your blonde ??? My friend is blonde but all her grey is coming through I’m trying to convince her to leave it !! Saves a fortune and so liberating !!

Flintshire

"Mines been naturally grey for about 3 yrs now ... I love it !!! Get more compliments now then when it was coloured ... wish I had stopped colouring much sooner

Oh your hair looks amazing!!!! "

Thank you very much xxx

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm staying my usual red but have gone a bit brighter than I usually go x

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Mrs is going to try a reddish hair once the salons reopen. We were playing with one of those make up apps trying out different colours and she saw the red and just fell in love with it.

I have 3 colours on my hair. Did the ends again yesterday to brighten them up. I'm an old lady with teenage hair.

I have always loved bright colours, so lockdown has not changed that. I actually got a very good job when I had bright blue hair before and think the world is becoming more openminded to it, and tattoos, so it just encourages me even more x

I dyed my hair bright ginger last summer - it had all grown & faded out when lockdown started (obviously, since it hadnt been done in about 8 months Thankfully, at 36 I dont have any grey hair to worry about yet).

I bleached & toned it blonde last week. It looks amazing if I do say so myself! Desperatly need a cut though as it's about down to my waist!

Planning on staying blonde for the forseeable! My natural colour is very light brown/dark blonde which i find mousy & boring! Too dull for my shiny loud personality!

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

After years of being blonde/silver not my natural colour the constant misuse of bleach had left my hair in awful condition .I used this time of not being in work hardly going anywhere to shave it off and start afresh it’s still growing back but I’m never using bleach on it again .going to start dying it nice natural colours with a nice gentle dye that doesn’t damage my hair...

Ive tried the new pure purple by Schwartzcoph. Love it xx

I think I've been every colour in the rainbow but love red and black

I would stop if my hair went properly grey... But I'm a blonde so I have no hope lol

You not got grey under your blonde ??? My friend is blonde but all her grey is coming through I’m trying to convince her to leave it !! Saves a fortune and so liberating !!"

No, it's that weird blonde that grey just looks pants and weird... My mums was the same, until she had chemo... Her grow back was steel grey n lovely lol... Dunno how far mine has got with the grey as ya can't really see it on my roots

I had highlights done in March and treated them with a red toner. Really loved it and cant wait to add some more. It was done baleyage style so no obvious rooting problem apart from grey which I'm covering with spray and going to finally get semi permanent casting gloss in some reddish tone when I manage to venture out to high street.

Not a fan of bright out there colours and dont think it would suit me. I keep them for my clothes and nails

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I haven't dyed my hair for years, but all this sun we're enjoying is lightening it and bringing out my natural highlights (and disguising the grey hairs )

» Add a new message to this topic