FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Long walk

Long walk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uicy jones OP   Man  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

I'm lucky to live in a part of the country where we have plenty of lovely scenery and great walks, recently just got back from a 3 1/2 hour walk and seen a handful of people at the most surprisingly really must say what an enjoyable time I had , but do feel a bit worn out now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

" I'm lucky to live in a part of the country where we have plenty of lovely scenery and great walks, recently just got back from a 3 1/2 hour walk and seen a handful of people at the most surprisingly really must say what an enjoyable time I had , but do feel a bit worn out now "

You absolutely live in a beautiful part

I almost popped over to Shropshire myself today

However I also live in a fine part .the very heart of the national forest and curiously I too have just returned from a 3 hr 10 mile walk

Feel at peace

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive beem out for a beautiful walk yoday too. Along side a stunning river always feel great after being outdoors and not been out since lockdown started x

" I'm lucky to live in a part of the country where we have plenty of lovely scenery and great walks, recently just got back from a 3 1/2 hour walk and seen a handful of people at the most surprisingly really must say what an enjoyable time I had , but do feel a bit worn out now

You absolutely live in a beautiful part

I almost popped over to Shropshire myself today

However I also live in a fine part .the very heart of the national forest and curiously I too have just returned from a 3 hr 10 mile walk

Feel at peace

"

yes I'm lucky where I live and have amazing views also from My home ,,, we are luck to live in fear area of the U.K. hope you had. Lovely walk to . was surprised how quiet the town was compared with last Sunday ,,, not that I'm complaining , less the better ATM

"Ive beem out for a beautiful walk yoday too. Along side a stunning river always feel great after being outdoors and not been out since lockdown started x"

Glad you had a nice time , yes always good to have a walk even if afterwards you ever knackered like me lol

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

" I'm lucky to live in a part of the country where we have plenty of lovely scenery and great walks, recently just got back from a 3 1/2 hour walk and seen a handful of people at the most surprisingly really must say what an enjoyable time I had , but do feel a bit worn out now "

Oh that's a relief, my neighbor just got back from a long hike, I was worried you might be him for a moment there

" I'm lucky to live in a part of the country where we have plenty of lovely scenery and great walks, recently just got back from a 3 1/2 hour walk and seen a handful of people at the most surprisingly really must say what an enjoyable time I had , but do feel a bit worn out now

Oh that's a relief, my neighbor just got back from a long hike, I was worried you might be him for a moment there"

ha ha ha , if I lived in Torquay it may of been me

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I miss my usual forestry walks. Just going around local fields at the moment but it’s something to look forward to.

Glad you enjoyed OP, it’s good for the soul

"I miss my usual forestry walks. Just going around local fields at the moment but it’s something to look forward to.

Glad you enjoyed OP, it’s good for the soul "

must admit , it helped me mentally for sure , but body wise it killed me lol , but enjoyed it totally thank you

I’ve been on a nice long walk up the mountain today. I find it very therapeutic with my headphones on and music playing

"I’ve been on a nice long walk up the mountain today. I find it very therapeutic with my headphones on and music playing "
yes music on , it sometimes nice to hear the sound of nature , hope you had a good walk x

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

I love walking, try to get a good long one in most days, (walk that is ) Will often complains about me dragging his ass up mountains lol

"I love walking, try to get a good long one in most days, (walk that is ) Will often complains about me dragging his ass up mountains lol"
he he he , good job you clarified that , yes I'm trying to get a few hours a day in walking now , whilst not at work I'm able to have the time to do it

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’m going on a nice walk now. Best part of the day here.

Went on one today around meridian, the centre of England , beautiful place , walked for about two hours saw lots of animals and 4 people all friendly, just what I needed fresh air and sunshine

"I’ve been on a nice long walk up the mountain today. I find it very therapeutic with my headphones on and music playing yes music on , it sometimes nice to hear the sound of nature , hope you had a good walk x "

Yes really good thanks. Came home and had a nice soak in a bubble bath

"I’m going on a nice walk now. Best part of the day here. "
have a great walk

"Went on one today around meridian, the centre of England , beautiful place , walked for about two hours saw lots of animals and 4 people all friendly, just what I needed fresh air and sunshine "
know it well , glad you had a good day , helps with the mind walking

"I’ve been on a nice long walk up the mountain today. I find it very therapeutic with my headphones on and music playing yes music on , it sometimes nice to hear the sound of nature , hope you had a good walk x

Yes really good thanks. Came home and had a nice soak in a bubble bath "

perfect finish to a lovely walk

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'm contemplating going for a walk in our local woods, shouldn't be many people around now

"I'm contemplating going for a walk in our local woods, shouldn't be many people around now "
lot cooler as well , gooo for it , enjoy a walk

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I'm contemplating going for a walk in our local woods, shouldn't be many people around now lot cooler as well , gooo for it , enjoy a walk "

Just got back, perfect evening for it

» Add a new message to this topic