FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Updated profile

Updated profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We (I) took a chill pill and toned down our “if you’re a single male and spamming us when we’re clearly not interested I’ll hunt you down and steal all your Grannie’s rhubarb “ profile blurb.

Does the message still come across tho?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well, my granny struggles with her rhubarb patch these days. Too old to do much with it so I was close to messaging you a few times just to annoy you in the hope you'd clear out her rhubarb for us free of charge.....now it's not so tempting and I feel I'll need to employ someone to do it instead. Good luck with your profile though!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fkin love rhubarb, beam us her addy and I’ll be on it quicker than I made the Kessel Run

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"We (I) took a chill pill and toned down our “if you’re a single male and spamming us when we’re clearly not interested I’ll hunt you down and steal all your Grannie’s rhubarb “ profile blurb.

Does the message still come across tho?

"

I find your profile amusing and would not message

However personally

I'd not write much about not wanting single males I'd just block them . You know phazers on stun wont work (oops wrong star) I mean you know men are the dark side trying to convince you

Going now am I

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

If you go to message filters you can block messages from single guys. Sorry guys, we love you though

» Add a new message to this topic