FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Knicker Sniffer

Knicker Sniffer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not tried a forum and expecting what response this may have, but worth a shot!

I used to sniff kickers when I was a teenager. Go round to a friends house, sneak into his parents bedroom and sniff his mums used knickers. Excited me so much and just kept going back for more.

Before the lockdown met up with another guy who shared the same excitement and learnt that the thrill hasn’t gone!

So I guess my problem is, is this weird? Does anyone else have the same urge and should i just embrace that I enjoy it and go for it?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

No it’s not. Keep sniffing OP

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pretty common, plenty folk around like a bit of knicker sniffing

"Not tried a forum and expecting what response this may have, but worth a shot!

I used to sniff kickers when I was a teenager. Go round to a friends house, sneak into his parents bedroom and sniff his mums used knickers. Excited me so much and just kept going back for more.

Before the lockdown met up with another guy who shared the same excitement and learnt that the thrill hasn’t gone!

So I guess my problem is, is this weird? Does anyone else have the same urge and should i just embrace that I enjoy it and go for it?!"

Exactly that. Embrace it.. we all have our own little fetishes..

Enjoy knicker sniffing thats what I say...

Sniff away OP just no sneaking into other peoples bedrooms lol

Try getting a job in a laundry dept lol

Your friends mum must be getting on a bit now though?

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

Love sniffing keep going

Imagine! Disciplinary from the boss for sniffing the knickers lol!

Thank you so much for the support everyone!

I really was expecting a barrage of abuse!

Now time to find people who will supply them lol. Have a great day all xx

"Your friends mum must be getting on a bit now though?"

If given the change, I would still rummage through her laundry basket for a pair

"Your friends mum must be getting on a bit now though?

If given the change, I would still rummage through her laundry basket for a pair "

Haha top reply bud!

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I used to date a guy that kept pairs of my worn knickers. I enjoyed taking them off in the toilet and subtley handing them to him in public.

By *andymanstuMan  over a year ago

lovecum

I loves it

By *egalBeetleWoman  over a year ago

London

I wouldnt mind a guy sniffing/licking mine during sex. I like a bit of stuffing them in his mouth.

My limit is a guy collecting strangers crusty knickers. But obviously each their own x

No harm xx

"I used to date a guy that kept pairs of my worn knickers. I enjoyed taking them off in the toilet and subtley handing them to him in public. "

My kind of woman

"I wouldnt mind a guy sniffing/licking mine during sex. I like a bit of stuffing them in his mouth.

My limit is a guy collecting strangers crusty knickers. But obviously each their own x

No harm xx"

I couldn’t collect them in all fairness. Sniffing and licking during sex would be a turn on.

My turn on used to be the thought of being caught doing it I guess. But without sounding disgusting, the fresher the better

London

I remember seeing a couples profile and the missus was selling her used undies, they were crusty!

I had to block the profile because the pics made me want to barf!

Well each to there own, but a step too far for me.

Although if alone in a bathroom with a laundry basket for company, I would have a rummage

London

You should go to home viewings lol..

A career as an estate agent would be amazing. Although people may wonder why a lot of my focus is around their dirty washing

"Pretty common, plenty folk around like a bit of knicker sniffing "

May be a good idea for a fetish group!

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

My knickers went missing at a club once. Always wondered if a knicker sniffer had pinched them.

"My knickers went missing at a club once. Always wondered if a knicker sniffer had pinched them."

It wasn’t me I can assure you

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Sniff Mr Mystiques they stink

I don't get it but each to their own.

STOKE ON TRENT

"I don't get it but each to their own. "

Yeah who are we to judge I don't get it either x

If you like sniffing, try joining the border control. They will pay you to sniff!

[Removed by poster at 26/05/20 03:18:38]

"My knickers went missing at a club once. Always wondered if a knicker sniffer had pinched them."

Were you wearing them?

STOKE ON TRENT

"My knickers went missing at a club once. Always wondered if a knicker sniffer had pinched them.

Were you wearing them?"

No

"My knickers went missing at a club once. Always wondered if a knicker sniffer had pinched them.

Were you wearing them?

No"

Look's like someone nicked it while she was wearing them. He is talented!

STOKE ON TRENT

Were you wearing them?

No

Look's like someone nicked it while she was wearing them. He is talented!"

How

Were you wearing them?

No

Look's like someone nicked it while she was wearing them. He is talented!

How"

Taser? Chloroform?

I don’t think I’ve ever sniffed any knickers in my life. The thought never crossed my mind to be fair.

As some have mentioned, I don’t get it either. But, each to their own. Whatever takes your fancy I suppose.

STOKE ON TRENT

"I don’t think I’ve ever sniffed any knickers in my life. The thought never crossed my mind to be fair.

As some have mentioned, I don’t get it either. But, each to their own. Whatever takes your fancy I suppose.

"

Try it

It wasn’t something I sat there and thought ‘today, I feel like just sniffing some knickers’ haha.

I was pervy as a teenager and had looked in my friends mums knicker draw, interested to see what she wore (she was very sexy!) Noticed some used in the bedroom floor once and gave them a sniff. It turned me on and I guess I went back for more

I’ve been doing it since I was about 14 in fact I normally rob a pair from the wash basket buts it’s become a lot harder since most houses are en suite now

So I guess my problem is, is this weird? Does anyone else have the same urge and should i just embrace that I enjoy it and go for it?!"

I don't like to play devil's advocate but people who are obsessed with an item of clothing can be slightly predatory as the item itself can influence their rational thinking and place that demographic in danger from those who have little self control, For instance stealing from clotheslines or washing baskets etc.

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

Lots of guys into this, just a fetish as said earlier.

So I guess my problem is, is this weird? Does anyone else have the same urge and should i just embrace that I enjoy it and go for it?!

I don't like to play devil's advocate but people who are obsessed with an item of clothing can be slightly predatory as the item itself can influence their rational thinking and place that demographic in danger from those who have little self control, For instance stealing from clotheslines or washing baskets etc."

I respect your opinion but I do think it’s very presumptuous if you!

I wouldn’t say that for me it’s is an obsession and I can categorically say I would not expect or have ever been known as predatory! For a FB member, I would say that this is a very narrow minded view and a response I actually expected, yet I have been overwhelmed by the showing of support even by those who actually don’t agree but respect what other people find a turn on.

I wouldn’t ever judge others for what they deem a fetish or sexual fantasy and would expect you may feel the same should you disclose your own!

I don't like to play devil's advocate but people who are obsessed with an item of clothing can be slightly predatory as the item itself can influence their rational thinking and place that demographic in danger from those who have little self control, For instance stealing from clotheslines or washing baskets etc.

I wouldn’t say that for me it’s is an obsession and I can categorically say I would not expect or have ever been known as predatory! For a FB member, I would say that this is a very narrow minded view and a response I actually expected, yet I have been overwhelmed by the showing of support even by those who actually don’t agree but respect what other people find a turn on.

I wouldn’t ever judge others for what they deem a fetish or sexual fantasy and would expect you may feel the same should you disclose your own! "

I see you feel very strongly about this and please keep in mind that I respect your opinion

Everyone's experience is different and we are all walking different paths, My sister had someone steal her knickers off her washing line and also a plasterer took my niece's underwear from her bedroom when she was a minor at the time so that's why I commented.

I don't claim to understand your fetish as I have none in particular so I will not comment on your personal experience.

If you and others like it and can control it that's great, It's the ones that can't that can be predatory. Sorry if you felt stereotyped that wasn't my initial intention

I wouldn’t ever judge others for what they deem a fetish or sexual fantasy and would expect you may feel the same should you disclose your own!

I see you feel very strongly about this and please keep in mind that I respect your opinion

Everyone's experience is different and we are all walking different paths, My sister had someone steal her knickers off her washing line and also a plasterer took my niece's underwear from her bedroom when she was a minor at the time so that's why I commented.

I don't claim to understand your fetish as I have none in particular so I will not comment on your personal experience.

If you and others like it and can control it that's great, It's the ones that can't that can be predatory. Sorry if you felt stereotyped that wasn't my initial intention "

Well to label me in a bracket of predatory in that sense if very offensive and insulting! That is a horrible story and what happened to your niece is shocking, but how dare you class me in the same category as that!!

Your right, you don’t understand! I would suggest you don’t throw such accusations around loosely as comments like that are uncalled for and way out of line!

If you and others like it and can control it that's great, It's the ones that can't that can be predatory. Sorry if you felt stereotyped that wasn't my initial intention "

I also appreciate your private message calling me paedofile amongst other unbelievable statements. You have been reported. Sickening!

If you and others like it and can control it that's great, It's the ones that can't that can be predatory. Sorry if you felt stereotyped that wasn't my initial intention

I also appreciate your private message calling me paedofile amongst other unbelievable statements. You have been reported. Sickening!"

That is absolutely not what I said..

As I said from my previous reply I apologised if you felt my original comment was stereotyping, That wasn't my intention. You are so aggressive so I will no longer be following this. Enjoy your day

I also appreciate your private message calling me paedofile amongst other unbelievable statements. You have been reported. Sickening!

That is absolutely not what I said..

As I said from my previous reply I apologised if you felt my original comment was stereotyping, That wasn't my intention. You are so aggressive so I will no longer be following this. Enjoy your day"

I can quite easily re-post your message for all to see. But I would accept an apology

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"I used to date a guy that kept pairs of my worn knickers. I enjoyed taking them off in the toilet and subtley handing them to him in public. "

This is something I’ve often asked a lady friend to do, on a social meet in a coffee house......

"I used to date a guy that kept pairs of my worn knickers. I enjoyed taking them off in the toilet and subtley handing them to him in public.

This is something I’ve often asked a lady friend to do, on a social meet in a coffee house......"

Well I hope she will oblige. Although the coffee house could be a bit public but I like the thought

» Add a new message to this topic