FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Your first bi meet

Your first bi meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I remember mine i was about 28. my gf left me what was a 5 year relationship. As i was living alone i came across this site and another for bi gay meets. As always being curious i set up a profile i knew what i wanted to try and within a couple of day i had a meet sorted older guy who was a top nice sized cock. He was cut as i find it hotter. I was so nervous but had to try never looked back since

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I remember mine i was about 28. my gf left me what was a 5 year relationship. As i was living alone i came across this site and another for bi gay meets. As always being curious i set up a profile i knew what i wanted to try and within a couple of day i had a meet sorted older guy who was a top nice sized cock. He was cut as i find it hotter. I was so nervous but had to try never looked back since "
did he give it to you hot and strong

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At first i was shaking a bit but after i was relaxed he did i met him a few times that year and it got better over time now i like it hard and deep i met a black guy once he was 9inch he is on this site boy did he fuck me balls deep that was different level stuff

» Add a new message to this topic