FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why do some people suddenly get morals

Why do some people suddenly get morals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luttyzoe OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Lutterworth

I thought I had found someone to help with a little exposure fantasy, the idea was that I would provide a small library of images that my friend would post on a certain social media account , randomly throughout the week or month , I would have no idea when or have no access to the account , only as a follower, this started out ok and 4 images posted, all going well, yet tonight she has backed out of running the account , and has suddenly discovered a set of morals , which I totally understand and have given no pressure to post or not post, I enjoyed the thrill of suddenly getting a notification and there I was exposed for anyone to see, an just trying to understand why it’s hard to get someone to assist in something that is relatively simple and of no detriment to them and willingly entered into yet suddenly they go cold on the idea , am I asking too much or do I just have a good friend ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Sounds like they did help you. They just changed their mind which is ok isn't it? I'm sure it's not personal. Let it go x

Lutterworth

Guess it was just a surprise that one minute everything is ok and the next it’s not , maybe it’s me just being sensitive

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

Just ask why but let her know you are fine with her backing out

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

I'm sure a simple conversation could clear it up for you

Lutterworth

Oh I have , as I said there was never any pressure and all was kept light, and it’s fine, I guess I just got to search for someone willing to help out ,

Lutterworth

We have talked and as you quite rightly say she has had second thoughts which I totally understand ,yet am just surprised at the one minute all is great and literally minutes later cancelled the idea , totally her prerogative yet the idea was hers for a start , Guess sometimes fantasy and reality are different when they start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's the little voice inside them that says "it might sound like fun, but I've consulted your conscience and we aren't happy"

P

Lutterworth

Thankyou, that sounds like what’s happened, just got to try again I guess

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We have talked and as you quite rightly say she has had second thoughts which I totally understand ,yet am just surprised at the one minute all is great and literally minutes later cancelled the idea , totally her prerogative yet the idea was hers for a start , Guess sometimes fantasy and reality are different when they start "

you totally understand she's had second thoughts but you're still surprised she's changed her mind? So you don't understand really then

Lutterworth

I understand that she has changed her mind , and am fine with it , but the speed of change of mind surprises me after having positive conversation to suddenly cancel it has confused me , bit like mixed messages between people , . But as all things no means no and stop means stop which I accept, without question, she has her reasons and I guess I a. Just mumping

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

You say you understand why she has backed out so this post has confused me. If you don't understand best ask your friend. She is the only one who can answer.

Thats how 'morals' work. They come and go in a trice.

They arrive as the last hurdle before a decision. They disappear once the decision is made.

Maybe she said she’d help you, but didn’t really want to, yet rather than be honest and hurt your feelings she went along with your wishes cos she’s your friend.

Haven’t most of us done something to help a friend out, yet really wished we hadn’t or regretted doing said thing, I know I have in the past.

Just my take on it OP, hope you find someone to help you out.

» Add a new message to this topic