FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Real dogging

Real dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So we have been wanting to try dogging for a while with real genuine doggers ( is that a term ) there is some secret society going on, which we completely understand as we have tried visiting the more we’ll known areas and there are plenty of people that are out to ruin it for others.

How do genuine people find out genuine places to have a good time and good experiences? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I blame Stan Collymore.

By *ayandjimCouple  over a year ago

scotland

we went to the places we found on internet lots of times before we met any one and yes boy racers spoil it and we found out day time is best

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

"we went to the places we found on internet lots of times before we met any one and yes boy racers spoil it and we found out day time is best "

Boy racers spoil it? As in they drive fast past where you guys are, or they stop for a gawk and spoil things?

"So we have been wanting to try dogging for a while with real genuine doggers ( is that a term ) there is some secret society going on, which we completely understand as we have tried visiting the more we’ll known areas and there are plenty of people that are out to ruin it for others.

How do genuine people find out genuine places to have a good time and good experiences? Xx"

I’d love to come join you and watch. I can’t message you but happy for you to contact me. I’m in chesterfield. I have a few ideas for you.

I found a few spots on Dogging.co.uk

I then drove over a few time’s to check it out and see what type of crowd was around. When I felt comfortable with it then I joined in. I did find that speaking to people when I was there really helped, made me feel more relaxed

» Add a new message to this topic