FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Windsurfing

Windsurfing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry I know this is a Long shot. But is anyone here into windsurfing? I usually go abroad for a windsurfing holiday each year. Was all booked up for this year but due pandemic everything cancelled now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would love to have a go

By *uicy jonesMan  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

"Sorry I know this is a Long shot. But is anyone here into windsurfing? I usually go abroad for a windsurfing holiday each year. Was all booked up for this year but due pandemic everything cancelled now. "

Blimey , used to be , 30

Years ago dare i say !!! Used to do it on a like in Birminghamwhere I also used to water ski !!! Takes me back , and windsurfed many coast in Wales and Devon and Somerset as well

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I still go windsurfing along with a few other water sports and I love wild swimming and coasteering/tombstoning

Should have been born a dolphin

"I would love to have a go "

I'd love to show you windsurfing, but all my boards are far too small for beginners. The boards range from around 70L(for advance) to around 250L for beginners. But you also need a rescue boat in case you get blown out. Which happens an awful lot if you're a beginner. But if you really want to learn there's a windsurf and sailing club up Hollingworth Lake

Near Rochdale. It's really good There. Everyone is really nice there. There's also(a school in Salford quays), they have all the facilities there too. But Hollingsworths is much better, the staff, much bigger lake, everything really.

"I still go windsurfing along with a few other water sports and I love wild swimming and coasteering/tombstoning

Should have been born a dolphin "

I went to Clubvass to one of the Greek islands for two months last year. Seriously it was heaven for me. I looove windsurfing, salt water, beach, sea, and wind. I worked all the hour's to go again this year now we're all stuck at home.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Sorry I know this is a Long shot. But is anyone here into windsurfing? I usually go abroad for a windsurfing holiday each year. Was all booked up for this year but due pandemic everything cancelled now. "

I wind surf at Carsington water

I kite surf or used to Welsh west coast beaches

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I used to body board on the Manchester Ship Canal

"Sorry I know this is a Long shot. But is anyone here into windsurfing? I usually go abroad for a windsurfing holiday each year. Was all booked up for this year but due pandemic everything cancelled now.

I wind surf at Carsington water

I kite surf or used to Welsh west coast beaches

"

Oooh I think I've heard of Carsington water. Is it good there? What's the best wind direction for this place?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would love to have a go

I'd love to show you windsurfing, but all my boards are far too small for beginners. The boards range from around 70L(for advance) to around 250L for beginners. But you also need a rescue boat in case you get blown out. Which happens an awful lot if you're a beginner. But if you really want to learn there's a windsurf and sailing club up Hollingworth Lake

Near Rochdale. It's really good There. Everyone is really nice there. There's also(a school in Salford quays), they have all the facilities there too. But Hollingsworths is much better, the staff, much bigger lake, everything really. "

I know hollingworth lake well, and also Salford quays as iv been swimming there

» Add a new message to this topic