FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I'm not convinced

I'm not convinced

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *parkyjayne OP   Couple  over a year ago

midlands

Ok I know we are newbies on here.

This is a different realm for us as we are used to personal connection. We aren't super experienced. Cap D'Agde a few times. Vegas swing scene . Torture garden a couple of times. I have to say our opinion of this site is it's full of frauds. Our profile seems very popular judging by requests for WhatsApp and kik.

Listen we are up for fun but most of the 'couples' profiles contacting us are very obviously not. And if they are then when we have offered to swap a very simple verification picture no face as we wouldn't at 1st . Nada. Because they dont want to return one. If you want to wank over our pictures that's fantastic but it's pretty uninspiring on here if we are honest. And yes I know we aren't meeting but there is such a thing as intellectual connection. Bet I have spelt something wrong ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

Surely, grammatically it's ...

"I bet I haven't spelt anything wrong"?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And the point of the thread was..?

midlands

Re read it mate.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Block couples from being able to contact you using mail filters, search for and message the ones that appear genuine to you eg have recent meet verifications.

I have to say that we don't provide photos other than what we have on here.

"Ok I know we are newbies on here.

This is a different realm for us as we are used to personal connection. We aren't super experienced. Cap D'Agde a few times. Vegas swing scene . Torture garden a couple of times. I have to say our opinion of this site is it's full of frauds. Our profile seems very popular judging by requests for WhatsApp and kik.

Listen we are up for fun but most of the 'couples' profiles contacting us are very obviously not. And if they are then when we have offered to swap a very simple verification picture no face as we wouldn't at 1st . Nada. Because they dont want to return one. If you want to wank over our pictures that's fantastic but it's pretty uninspiring on here if we are honest. And yes I know we aren't meeting but there is such a thing as intellectual connection. Bet I have spelt something wrong ??"

Unfortunately it does consist of frauds and fakes but there are also genuinely lovely people on here too. Its just a matter of hunting them down.

Hailsham

The thing is, yes there very well may be some frauds and chancers here, but there are a lot of people here who aren't.

You just have to sort the wheat from the chaff ... if their first contact doesn't leave you wanting to know more, ignore and move on.

The law of averages should mean you'll find what you're looking for eventually.

midlands

"And the point of the thread was..?"

At the bottom of your profile it says no kik or WhatsApp? So by that I would take it you want some meaningful interaction on here? Surely as an attractive woman on here you must get what we are saying ?

Listen we are up for fun but most of the 'couples' profiles contacting us are very obviously not. And if they are then when we have offered to swap a very simple verification picture no face as we wouldn't at 1st . Nada. Because they dont want to return one. If you want to wank over our pictures that's fantastic but it's pretty uninspiring on here if we are honest. And yes I know we aren't meeting but there is such a thing as intellectual connection. Bet I have spelt something wrong ??"

Give it time, you will come across someone who you are mutually attracted to physically & mentally. There are many fake profiles, you can filter out who can contact you. Don't be disheartened. Place is full of wankers but lots of genuine people too x

youve been here 4 weeks which is very new and nobody is meeting so you can only chat, its generally accepted if you want to see a face pic that you give one also and many here can string a sentence, unfortunately where couples are concerned many are led by the guy and by the looks of it so is yours, can't really see what you can really do to change anything until you are able to meet, don't expect too much and you may be pleasantly surprised when you get something you might like

midlands

"Block couples from being able to contact you using mail filters, search for and message the ones that appear genuine to you eg have recent meet verifications.

I have to say that we don't provide photos other than what we have on here. "

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"Surely, grammatically it's ...

"I bet I haven't spelt anything wrong"? "

I'm so turned on...you're such a clever boy

Hailsham

I'm so turned on...you're such a clever boy "

What can I say, I speak and ....

I'm so turned on...you're such a clever boy "

naaaaa you've been eating sprouts again

"And the point of the thread was..?

At the bottom of your profile it says no kik or WhatsApp? So by that I would take it you want some meaningful interaction on here? Surely as an attractive woman on here you must get what we are saying ? "

Deep apologies, OP. Think I got it now.

You could only have verified profiles able to contact you? Block everyone out of your age range, sex filters.

I guess if you arent convinced you wont stay?

I haven't come across fakes on here and I've been around for erm... a while

I guess it depends on what hoops you want people to jump through without a connection.

It's up to you whether you stay or go.

But I've met some awesome people through this site.

"You could only have verified profiles able to contact you? Block everyone out of your age range, sex filters.

I guess if you arent convinced you wont stay?"

And of course this is more sensible than my answer

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Hi Sparky & Jayne.

A website like this will always have issues with people who are not "as advertised", it is on of the fundamental flaws of the internet. These varied miscreants are far from the majority though, so try not to lose heart with the site.

We as a rule, assume that who ever we are chatting with is who they claim to be until we have a genuine reason to think otherwise, but we very much play the game to our own rules so the fakes are rarely interested in us.

We don't accept friend requests from people we've not at least been chatting too, we never engage in "sexy talk", we don't send naughty pictures and we don't do kik, WhatsApp, Skype or any other platform than here. As most of the fakes on the site are looking for some to wank to, they soon lose interest on here.

What I would say though, is ve as clear as possible in your profile what you are looking for and what you don't want, it is a great way of telling people that they're not what you're looking for without wasting anyone's time.

Cal

The trick is to do your own searching and have no expectations.

If I got put off by every 'uninspiring' message or profile I viewed I'd have been gone long ago.

Be open to whatever may come along that floats your boat.

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

We've not come across any fake couples yet. Of course not everyone we start chatting to turn out to be a match but that's to be expected. There are plenty of genuine and nice people out there. It just takes a bit of time and effort x

midlands

82 people looked us in last 4 hrs this is why we party with the french.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

As I am a single female, I find it even harder to find men I want to meet.

I'm not a fuck and go woman and I don't have a bloke to make me feel safer when meeting others. It's doesn't mean I am fake, I've been here for 10 years after all it just means that I am extremely selective and careful.

And find it easy to know who to avoid, it really is that simple.

By *ugRollersCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Ah there’s shit loads of fakes on here .... nearly every couple you talk to is a bloke on his own ... I think out of the majority of people I’ve spoken to by message on here I’m one of the very few women who do the talking on here .... and the women who do do the talking aren’t half as filthy so it just makes me look like a bloke pretending to be a female ... I hope after my 1,991 selfies people can see I’m a genuine wholesome female Hahahaha and part of a couple

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think the lockdown has drawn people here in greater numbers who purely get off on wank fodder or a chase, whilst they are just pretending to be someone that they are not

It's different online to actually meeting in public and it's very difficult for single men here. They especially can get to be a pain, if you don't filter them out.

Until things open up, I'd just choose to engage with people that you find and who have been here for some time. Those with verifications are more likely to be honest and real.

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

You are going to get fakes on here there is nothing you can do about that. But we have met some amazing people on here couples and singles who have become great friends as well

Stick it out a bit check your settings and the genuine ones will start coming through

"You are going to get fakes on here there is nothing you can do about that. But we have met some amazing people on here couples and singles who have become great friends as well

Stick it out a bit check your settings and the genuine ones will start coming through"

Same here, you have to be patient with this site, people get to know each other as majority don’t want quickly , so stick with it and you will soon out the wronguns x

By *tokeman4str8funMan  over a year ago

clayton, newcastle

I've experienced something like this on the single side of life, is curious

Took us a month or 2 to start weening out the fakes but you soon start to find friends on here,

It’s obviously a difficult time for most to want to strike up conversation as there is no potential for a meet for the foreseeable,

"Ah there’s shit loads of fakes on here .... nearly every couple you talk to is a bloke on his own ... I think out of the majority of people I’ve spoken to by message on here I’m one of the very few women who do the talking on here .... and the women who do do the talking aren’t half as filthy so it just makes me look like a bloke pretending to be a female ... I hope after my 1,991 selfies people can see I’m a genuine wholesome female Hahahaha and part of a couple "

That sounds exactly like something a bloke trying to create a smoke screen would say ....

I'm winding you up

P

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

Really weak profile ,no verifications what are you expecting ??

Hailsham

"Really weak profile ,no verifications what are you expecting ??"

Wall to wall offers from "genuine" people

By *ugRollersCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Ah there’s shit loads of fakes on here .... nearly every couple you talk to is a bloke on his own ... I think out of the majority of people I’ve spoken to by message on here I’m one of the very few women who do the talking on here .... and the women who do do the talking aren’t half as filthy so it just makes me look like a bloke pretending to be a female ... I hope after my 1,991 selfies people can see I’m a genuine wholesome female Hahahaha and part of a couple

That sounds exactly like something a bloke trying to create a smoke screen would say ....

I'm winding you up

P"

Maybe I’m learning from the best haha ... anyhow I love winding the fakers up ....

» Add a new message to this topic