FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sketching

Sketching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Please may I request asking fellow fabbers if they have their favourite photo they like me to do a pencil/ink sketch?

DM me please... I can only pick one or two as I don't have much time as I still work etc. But another member inspired me to get back into drawing and nothing better than drawing for purpose. Plus I don't want to waste a degree by never drawing again. (Apologies in advance if I don't reply back, it's not being rude but I get alot of messages and impossible to reply back to everyone)

Have a great lockdown bank hol weekend

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know you said DM’s but hey, I’m a maverick. I’m sure you’re inundated but if you have any spare time then and you have a minute fill your boots with one of mine! Fank ewe!

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I know you said DM’s but hey, I’m a maverick. I’m sure you’re inundated but if you have any spare time then and you have a minute fill your boots with one of mine! Fank ewe! "

Yeah prefer dms thanks

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Just done afew sketches today of fab members. If you like to view or interested in having for photo sketch, please dm me... Don't worry I'm doing this as a hobby. No charge

» Add a new message to this topic