FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Donald Trump

Donald Trump

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If Donald Trump was prime minister of England. How long would he last? And would he have done a better job than Theresa May?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anyone would do a better job than her, she was the worst PM in recent times.

Donald Trump has been totally demonised by the world's media and for what really?? Pre covid he was doing a far better job then his Obama, bush and Clinton.

He made mistakes for things he has said in the past about women but that was the world he was in then.

Since he became president he has put a foot wrong really most others would have cracked if they had endured the bullying he has had.

Yes, the media do take delight in highlighting his mistakes and making him look foolish. It's not like the others didn't make them too, it's just that it wasn't in the media's interest to show them as it went against their agenda. In terms of actually running the country he's doing a fantastic job, but nobody wants to report this.

By *r SxxMan  over a year ago

ashford

"If Donald Trump was prime minister of England. How long would he last? And would he have done a better job than Theresa May?"

Theresa May wasn't exactly good, but she's miles better than the word's dumbest, most incompetent man, Trump

"Yes, the media do take delight in highlighting his mistakes and making him look foolish. It's not like the others didn't make them too, it's just that it wasn't in the media's interest to show them as it went against their agenda. In terms of actually running the country he's doing a fantastic job, but nobody wants to report this."

Exactly very well said sir xx

The guys got his faults but he is Pro USA to the bone and his "America first" policy was working both for employment and the economy pre Corona...

We really could do with someone who both says it like it is as well as not being frightened to put our country first.

So I think that side of him is an asset, a few more brain cells though wouldn't go amiss lol

"If Donald Trump was prime minister of England. How long would he last? And would he have done a better job than Theresa May?

Theresa May wasn't exactly good, but she's miles better than the word's dumbest, most incompetent man, Trump"

You believe every word of the biased media then. Good for you those rose tinted specs look so good on you

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Theresa May was incompetent and ill suited for a tough gig. Trump is simply an idiot. And a liar. Politicians lie. It is part of their nature and the role. Even Obama lied but Trump takes it to a whole new level. Maybe some of his mistruths aren't intended. Either way, that just makes him look stupid.

"If Donald Trump was prime minister of England. How long would he last? And would he have done a better job than Theresa May?

Theresa May wasn't exactly good, but she's miles better than the word's dumbest, most incompetent man, Trump

You believe every word of the biased media then. Good for you those rose tinted specs look so good on you "

I can't deny it, but I do think he's really not all there. However he's so funny. We're gauranteed it's always going to be entertaining. Yes Obama was just going to be another part of the machinery. Which is why Clinton lost to Trump. And as much as I detest nepatism he was the lesser of two evils(it was him or Clinton)

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

It's all fake news,ok!

ashford

You believe every word of the biased media then. Good for you those rose tinted specs look so good on you "

At what point have I mentioned the media......I don't trust much of the media, but luckily I have my own eyes and brain to make a decision.

The guy is incredibly stupid and has failed at everything he's done in his life and is in debt with multiple countries and systems - How would that make someone a good leader?

Rose tinted glasses? I think that's the other way round. Keep enjoying his funny rambling and passing the blame and distraction techniques.

But he said if we could inject chemicals and the sunlight into our bodies we'd be protected. Can't knock that.

You believe every word of the biased media then. Good for you those rose tinted specs look so good on you

At what point have I mentioned the media......I don't trust much of the media, but luckily I have my own eyes and brain to make a decision.

The guy is incredibly stupid and has failed at everything he's done in his life and is in debt with multiple countries and systems - How would that make someone a good leader?

Rose tinted glasses? I think that's the other way round. Keep enjoying his funny rambling and passing the blame and distraction techniques.

"

It's so funny though that you have the exact same view of him that the media has built up lol.

To me he seems to be doing OK better than me and you that's for sure, and if the media stopped constantly trying to twist every word he says and trio him up maybe he could get on with doing some good in the country he loves.

ashford

"But he said if we could inject chemicals and the sunlight into our bodies we'd be protected. Can't knock that. "

True. He is the greatest scientific and medical mind of the generation to be honest

"But he said if we could inject chemicals and the sunlight into our bodies we'd be protected. Can't knock that.

True. He is the greatest scientific and medical mind of the generation to be honest"

Hahaha I know he's so funny. Honestly you've gotta laugh hahaha. He really does crack me up seriously if a British leader pulled a stunt like that, how long would they last? You've gotta admit the whole scenario is so entertaining. Honestly though I'd rather have him than Hillylary Clinton. Why? Because we need change. However I wouldn't want him running England.

ashford

"

It's so funny though that you have the exact same view of him that the media has built up lol.

To me he seems to be doing OK better than me and you that's for sure, and if the media stopped constantly trying to twist every word he says and trio him up maybe he could get on with doing some good in the country he loves."

Because it's the view that most people come up with when you look at his career and actions lol it's not a conspiracy. My option is what I've come up with myself.

It's worse that he's brainwashed people to only believe what he says, even when he knows it's false. Made a whole segment of the community unable to use their own ability to research and come up with individual ideas. Anything that anyone else is fake news apparently....

They don't need to twist anything he says. He constantly talks bollox without even thinking.

He really doesn't like his country though. His actions throughout his life and his time as president show he acts on what's best for himself not his country.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Anyone would do a better job than her, she was the worst PM in recent times.

Donald Trump has been totally demonised by the world's media and for what really?? Pre covid he was doing a far better job then his Obama, bush and Clinton.

He made mistakes for things he has said in the past about women but that was the world he was in then.

Since he became president he has put a foot wrong really most others would have cracked if they had endured the bullying he has had."

Independent analysis thus far would differ with how he is doing in comparison to those you quote, on gdp he is behind the last two, on the defect he is worse than Obama in 3 of the last 4 of his tenure..

Income he was doing OK but that's cattle trucked now..

He took over a growing economy so that's a good thing to inherit..

So it's far too early to be saying what you claim..

Still doesn't change the facts that he is a racist, misogynistic bully with an ego beyond his abilities who thinks mocking disabled people is ok..

And he's not doing well in this crisis..

ashford

I'm going to shut up now.

I'm boring and pissing myself off haha. Could go on for age's

But I'll go haha

in Lancashire

"But he said if we could inject chemicals and the sunlight into our bodies we'd be protected. Can't knock that.

True. He is the greatest scientific and medical mind of the generation to be honest

Hahaha I know he's so funny. Honestly you've gotta laugh hahaha. He really does crack me up seriously if a British leader pulled a stunt like that, how long would they last? You've gotta admit the whole scenario is so entertaining. Honestly though I'd rather have him than Hillylary Clinton. Why? Because we need change. However I wouldn't want him running England. "

What has he changed, talked about draining the swamp then sets about lining his businesses coffers and putting his unqualified family on the payroll..

Does this even need debating ?

Since he became president he has put a foot wrong really most others would have cracked if they had endured the bullying he has had.

Independent analysis thus far would differ with how he is doing in comparison to those you quote, on gdp he is behind the last two, on the defect he is worse than Obama in 3 of the last 4 of his tenure..

Still doesn't change the facts that he is a racist, misogynistic bully with an ego beyond his abilities who thinks mocking disabled people is ok..

And he's not doing well in this crisis.. "

Talking of GDP... This famous quote..

stated on June 16, 2015 in his presidential announcement speech:

"The last quarter, it was just announced, our gross domestic product … was below zero. Who ever heard of this? It's never below zero."

Does he know what GDP is?

By *olarbear73Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Does this mean Scotland got independence

"Does this mean Scotland got independence "

No Scotland is part of the empire. The force is strong!

"But he said if we could inject chemicals and the sunlight into our bodies we'd be protected. Can't knock that. "

And he tested positively for Covid.

And he's not doing well in this crisis.. "

Why is he racist??? I hear this all the time he wants to stop illegal immigration from Mexico...what is racist about that??

I work in America a lot office if florid, new York, LA and Houston and trust me that boarder has to be closed. Speak to any American not from new York or the Hollywood bubble and they will tell you the truth about what it's doing to Americans lives.

He is a person just like us we have all said things and joked about stuff we shouldn't. I'm a woman and I have said misogynist things and are you telling me you have never laughed at the likes of little Britain be real.

Politicians can be human too. Maybe we have some better ones in the UK if we could break the mould that all political people have to be complete drips with no life no sense of humour.

Thank god we got half way there and Boris got in before covid, could you imagine the mess we would be in if May was still here or even a Labour government

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Since he became president he has put a foot wrong really most others would have cracked if they had endured the bullying he has had."

I dunno, I think that's unfair to Teressa the Appeaser looking at Boris's record thus far.

By *ovespudsMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Massive Bell End, nuff said !

I dunno, I think that's unfair to Teressa the Appeaser looking at Boris's record thus far. "

His record so far?? Do you mean since being PM

Aylesbury

I dunno, I think that's unfair to Teressa the Appeaser looking at Boris's record thus far.

His record so far?? Do you mean since being PM

"

Yup

"Yes, the media do take delight in highlighting his mistakes and making him look foolish. It's not like the others didn't make them too, it's just that it wasn't in the media's interest to show them as it went against their agenda. In terms of actually running the country he's doing a fantastic job, but nobody wants to report this."

Trump wasn't supposed to win!!

It should have been Hillary winning to carry on the deep state presidency that had passed through Bush sr, Bill Clinton, Bush jr, Obama.

Hence why the deep state news media will always criticise him and try and remove him from presidency.

ashford

"

Trump wasn't supposed to win!!

Hence why the deep state news media will always criticise him and try and remove him from presidency.

"

Yeah he wasn't meant to win - he didn't want to, it was a PR stunt that went too far haha. He got the lowest votes yet still won, he was very unlucky.

Deep state media...... You mean fox news who acts like a state run news channel, acting the mouth of a lunatic?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i'm sorry... i must be living in bizarro..

the only thing that trump managed not to do is mess up the obama recovery.... and tthat without the tax kickbacks he has given to his friends at the expense of healthcare and social security!

(interesting fact for you: obama's economy in its last 3 years created more jobs than trumps first 3 years.... and thats before the crash!)

he knows he is in trouble all over he place in states he needs to win, going after popular governor in pennsylvania... antagonising the people in michigan, telling people then economy is more important than public health and fuck the old! isn't apparently winning you elderly voters in florida and arizona.....

and thats without all the sexist and frankly racist stuff he trips over.....

and then the whole "russia/ukraine" and the obstruction of justice malarkey.....

he is only polling 8% with black people, 20% with hispanic people, and is down by 30% to biden with women.....

all biden has to do is use trumps words in ads against him, and point out he isn't treating covid as a public health emergency......

in Lancashire

And he's not doing well in this crisis..

Why is he racist??? I hear this all the time he wants to stop illegal immigration from Mexico...what is racist about that??

I work in America a lot office if florid, new York, LA and Houston and trust me that boarder has to be closed. Speak to any American not from new York or the Hollywood bubble and they will tell you the truth about what it's doing to Americans lives.

He is a person just like us we have all said things and joked about stuff we shouldn't. I'm a woman and I have said misogynist things and are you telling me you have never laughed at the likes of little Britain be real.

Politicians can be human too. Maybe we have some better ones in the UK if we could break the mould that all political people have to be complete drips with no life no sense of humour.

Thank god we got half way there and Boris got in before covid, could you imagine the mess we would be in if May was still here or even a Labour government"

You need to go back and look at when he (and his dad) had to settle out of court more than once for paying none white employees less than their white colleagues..

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

He's not pro USA he's pro Trump, he couldn't give a damn about ordinary Americans, US society will be far worse for his presidency as will the world to be honest. The sooner he's gone the better

Aylesbury

"He's not pro USA he's pro Trump, he couldn't give a damn about ordinary Americans, US society will be far worse for his presidency as will the world to be honest. The sooner he's gone the better"

I feel the same about the Tories to be honest.

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

"He's not pro USA he's pro Trump, he couldn't give a damn about ordinary Americans, US society will be far worse for his presidency as will the world to be honest. The sooner he's gone the better

I feel the same about the Tories to be honest."

I can understand that but the opposition doesn't inspire much hope in me either

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

He’s a dangerous arrogant man with questionable hair and manners. Nonetheless someone voted for him and they believe what he says, so who is right and who is wrong?

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

If you believe Trump's line that every criticism of him can be brushed off as nothing more than "fake news" then it's not surprising you think he's doing a good job. It leaves no room for saying he does anything wrong therefore he's going to look amazing. Any politician that you accept no criticism of is going to look that way.

We think he's an utter shit bag, but that's based on reading/hearing the news, so I guess that doesn't count.

Aylesbury

"He's not pro USA he's pro Trump, he couldn't give a damn about ordinary Americans, US society will be far worse for his presidency as will the world to be honest. The sooner he's gone the better

I feel the same about the Tories to be honest.

I can understand that but the opposition doesn't inspire much hope in me either"

That's what you get when politics becomes dominated by popularits.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

In what way was he doing better than the previous president? Basically everything that Obama put in place that boosted the economy and employment trump claimed as his own because it happened during his term. He has slowly and surely destroyed the countries world standing, healthcare, environmental protection, he has caused massively increased racial tension and has divided his whole country.

He is a terrible, terrible president and an even worse human being

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

At least two full terms, he would turn the UK around and put Great Britain back on the maps. Putting the UK first and protecting UK jobs. No illegals getting rights to stay here. London would hate it tho, but the rest of the UK would be happy

Aylesbury

"At least two full terms, he would turn the UK around and put Great Britain back on the maps. Putting the UK first and protecting UK jobs. No illegals getting rights to stay here. London would hate it tho, but the rest of the UK would be happy"

Speak for yourself why dont you!

By *istretchMan  over a year ago

leeds

You think he's worse than Gordon Brown ?

ashford

"At least two full terms, he would turn the UK around and put Great Britain back on the maps. Putting the UK first and protecting UK jobs. No illegals getting rights to stay here. London would hate it tho, but the rest of the UK would be happy"

Considering he is awful at his job, I'm pretty sure no one in the UK would be happy with his crap /leadership

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Luckily he hasn't suggested anything dangerous, like injecting disinfectant or anything...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

He would have been worse than most recent ones, which says a lot as we've had the 3 worst in a row.

Alll as bad as each other!!!!!!

Not real people

Havent got a clue

F the torries!!!!

"At least two full terms, he would turn the UK around and put Great Britain back on the maps. Putting the UK first and protecting UK jobs. No illegals getting rights to stay here. London would hate it tho, but the rest of the UK would be happy

Speak for yourself why dont you!"

No they speak for the majority

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"Does this even need debating ?"

Nope.

He’s no idea whatsoever

» Add a new message to this topic