FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First Bi-experience

First Bi-experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For your first or next Bi-experience. Would you prefer it to be one night of pure lust and joy?

Or there to be love and romance? Irrespective of what lays beyond.

I realised lately that I want love and romance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If it’s a straight, bi or gay experience I would expect for most on Fab it would be a NSA thing, probably not the best site for finding romance (even though some have)

You say this is probably not the best site for love/romance. Well from the people I have spoken to it's not the impression I get here. It's actually the opposite. Yes most are only after short term . I've made my feelings and intentions very clear. And it's good. Honesty is so important.

Thank for your thoughts though.

Anyway Tantra and energy is my thing. So this is a detour along one's life/journey. And I have to say this swinging lifestyle is very interesting. One thing we all have in common is we're not judgemental and always open and willing to learn and experience ....new things in life.

"You say this is probably not the best site for love/romance. Well from the people I have spoken to it's not the impression I get here. It's actually the opposite. Yes most are only after short term . I've made my feelings and intentions very clear. And it's good. Honesty is so important.

Anyway Tantra and energy is my thing. So this is a detour along one's life/journey. And I have to say this swinging lifestyle is very interesting. One thing we all have in common is we're not judgemental and always open and willing to learn and experience ....new things in life."

Not judgemental??

You've clearly only been here a week.

Good luck finding what you are looking for.

"You say this is probably not the best site for love/romance. Well from the people I have spoken to it's not the impression I get here. It's actually the opposite. Yes most are only after short term . I've made my feelings and intentions very clear. And it's good. Honesty is so important.

Anyway Tantra and energy is my thing. So this is a detour along one's life/journey. And I have to say this swinging lifestyle is very interesting. One thing we all have in common is we're not judgemental and always open and willing to learn and experience ....new things in life."

It’s very positive that it sounds as though you are finding a number of kindred spirits here and I genuinely hope you find what you’re looking for.

My over 6 years experience (on and off on here) tells me that this is primarily a fuck site and some people will say anything to slip a bit of cock in, but hey, I’m probably being too cynical and as I say, a number of people have indeed found their life partner on here and I sincerely hope you are able to as well!

Good luck in the search and I hope you find what you’re looking for

Anyway Tantra and energy is my thing. So this is a detour along one's life/journey. And I have to say this swinging lifestyle is very interesting. One thing we all have in common is we're not judgemental and always open and willing to learn and experience ....new things in life.

It’s very positive that it sounds as though you are finding a number of kindred spirits here and I genuinely hope you find what you’re looking for.

My over 6 years experience (on and off on here) tells me that this is primarily a fuck site and some people will say anything to slip a bit of cock in, but hey, I’m probably being too cynical and as I say, a number of people have indeed found their life partner on here and I sincerely hope you are able to as well!

Good luck in the search and I hope you find what you’re looking for "

Thank you for the lovely message. But I didn't come here with the intention of looking for true love. My first love is Tantra and energy (expanding and harnessing our sexual energy). However if I should/may find love here then I would never say no. One never rules out true love. I came here because I was initially curious about group sex and to further understand/explore my Bi side. And thus far I really like what I have seen here. What I was trying to emphasize was if I do get into the 'swinging' scene or in a Bi relationship then for it to work for me, there's gotta be love and romance with all concerned. Otherwise it just wouldn't work for me. The dimensions that one has with a lady has gotta be present with the man too. And after being here for the past two weeks and speaking to people here I reliase it is possible. I don't think people should be pigion holed according to their 'category'. Because that's being judgemental, and this is what holds people back from moving forward in life.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Wherever your journey takes you, I really hope that you find what you are looking for xx

"If it’s a straight, bi or gay experience I would expect for most on Fab it would be a NSA thing, probably not the best site for finding romance (even though some have)"

I beg to differ.

It worked pretty well for me.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"If it’s a straight, bi or gay experience I would expect for most on Fab it would be a NSA thing, probably not the best site for finding romance (even though some have)

I beg to differ.

It worked pretty well for me. "

I really like to see the couples that have found something special.

I am not looking for it here but never say never x

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

In answer to your original question OP, I guess it depends on what the individual is looking for, and what bisexuality means to them.

For me it's a bit of fun as part of kinky play, and I have no attraction to guys outside of that, so it'll only ever be casual fun that's geared towards kinky fantasies for all involved, but that's very specific to me personally.

» Add a new message to this topic