FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Boot on the other foot

Boot on the other foot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *haremore OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Ladies a number of you say on your profiles one line messages will be deleted. What is your opening gambit to M MF fabsters when messaging?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ladies a number of you say on your profiles one line messages will be deleted. What is your opening gambit to M MF fabsters when messaging?"

The ladies say to me. I'm wearing kinky boots, but they're on my other feet. Will you put your aglet in my lace lock?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I suspect that they don't initiate a conversation

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I couldn't possibly generalise, because I base it on the person/ people and what I know of them. Probably minimum five lines.

My very photogenic mother died in a freak accident (picnic, lightning) when I was three, and, save for a pocket of warmth in the darkest past, nothing of her subsists within the hollows and dells of memory, over which, if you can still stand my style (I am writing under observation), the sun of my infancy had set: surely, you all know those redolent remnants of day suspended, with the midges, about some hedge in bloom or suddenly entered and traversed by the rambler, at the bottom of a hill, in the summer dusk; a furry warmth, golden midges.

They are chuffing one liners most of the time I can tell you that!

Not all but most from my experience!

By *haremore OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"My very photogenic mother died in a freak accident (picnic, lightning) when I was three, and, save for a pocket of warmth in the darkest past, nothing of her subsists within the hollows and dells of memory, over which, if you can still stand my style (I am writing under observation), the sun of my infancy had set: surely, you all know those redolent remnants of day suspended, with the midges, about some hedge in bloom or suddenly entered and traversed by the rambler, at the bottom of a hill, in the summer dusk; a furry warmth, golden midges."

Next

» Add a new message to this topic