FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sex toys

Sex toys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eavensScent OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southend

A couple of questions!

1) what are your favourite sex toys?

2) is it just us, or does anyone else buy them, use them a couple of times and then forget about them...?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love toys. But I'm always on the lookout for the latest developments. But you end up buying so many only to find some are awful and the ones that are great are so bulky and Cumbersome. Thus one always end up with them all over the house never to be used again.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I really love a ceramic butt plug I have for the aesthetics and the Lelo Sona Cruise for the pleasure side of things, it's a miracle worker.

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We have stuff in the drawer that we have never used!

D.

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

Grey has ours in his car and we haven't seen each other for a long time, but he bought me a bullet vibe I think, that was from memory great. I prefer him though

Handcuffs / restraints and the wand xxx

Southend

I have a mini wand and it just works me into such a state that at the end of it I’m too exhausted to move!

By *unfriends1976Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Wand for indoors, remote control love egg for outdoors

Southend

Oh yes I have one of those too!!

We have a trunk full.... Sometime too much choice... Restraints get a fair bit of use... New double ended dildo ready for use now to...

Southend

"We have a trunk full.... Sometime too much choice... Restraints get a fair bit of use... New double ended dildo ready for use now to... "

Oh yes we have had some fun with a double ended dildo

I have a small suitcase full of stuff. My fave is my wand and is always plugged in next to my bed ready for use. I recently bought a tentacle dildo as I’ve been fascinated by them for a while and it actually feels amazing and I can bring myself to orgasm using just this due to the way it rubs past my clit. I can’t do this with any other dildo. I also bought a toy from wish that vibrates inside and sucks on my clit which is amazing I love it

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

My favourite would be my satisfyer pro 2 but the Lush 2 from Lovense is creeping up my favourites list

Southend

"I have a small suitcase full of stuff. My fave is my wand and is always plugged in next to my bed ready for use. I recently bought a tentacle dildo as I’ve been fascinated by them for a while and it actually feels amazing and I can bring myself to orgasm using just this due to the way it rubs past my clit. I can’t do this with any other dildo. I also bought a toy from wish that vibrates inside and sucks on my clit which is amazing I love it "

This tentacle one sounds amazing!

Southend

"My favourite would be my satisfyer pro 2 but the Lush 2 from Lovense is creeping up my favourites list "

Ooh I’ll have to check this out! Thanks.

By *emma HoldenTV/TS  over a year ago

Ramsey

"I have a mini wand and it just works me into such a state that at the end of it I’m too exhausted to move! "

Cool. I've just ordered one & it's on its way. Sounds like I've bought well then.

Southend

"I have a mini wand and it just works me into such a state that at the end of it I’m too exhausted to move!

Cool. I've just ordered one & it's on its way. Sounds like I've bought well then. "

Enjoy!!!! You have indeed

"I have a small suitcase full of stuff. My fave is my wand and is always plugged in next to my bed ready for use. I recently bought a tentacle dildo as I’ve been fascinated by them for a while and it actually feels amazing and I can bring myself to orgasm using just this due to the way it rubs past my clit. I can’t do this with any other dildo. I also bought a toy from wish that vibrates inside and sucks on my clit which is amazing I love it

This tentacle one sounds amazing!"

Oh it is I love plus it can stick onto a surface too

Southend

"I have a small suitcase full of stuff. My fave is my wand and is always plugged in next to my bed ready for use. I recently bought a tentacle dildo as I’ve been fascinated by them for a while and it actually feels amazing and I can bring myself to orgasm using just this due to the way it rubs past my clit. I can’t do this with any other dildo. I also bought a toy from wish that vibrates inside and sucks on my clit which is amazing I love it

This tentacle one sounds amazing!

Oh it is I love plus it can stick onto a surface too "

Even better!!!!

By *he_virgin_maryWoman  over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

I have quite a collection ranging from little bullets to huge life like dildos, exquisite little jewelled plugs to vibrating inflatable plugs. Many types of nipple clamps and lots of bdsm stuff.

My fave bullet is very good at producing results so to say but sometimes I need something in me when only a dildo will suffice.

I'd like the bdsm stuff to get me use but it's hard to hogtie yourself!

Southend

"I have quite a collection ranging from little bullets to huge life like dildos, exquisite little jewelled plugs to vibrating inflatable plugs. Many types of nipple clamps and lots of bdsm stuff.

My fave bullet is very good at producing results so to say but sometimes I need something in me when only a dildo will suffice.

I'd like the bdsm stuff to get me use but it's hard to hogtie yourself! "

Ooosh you are a woman after my own heart!!

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

K and I had a little wand from Ann Summers which we both loved, sadly it broke and it's been discontinued now

For her it's probably the newer, mains powered wand and for me, our see-through Fleshlight

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

My gspot rabbit is my favourite, then my clit stim bullet, he ordered a mini wand but we have yet to try it

Southend

"K and I had a little wand from Ann Summers which we both loved, sadly it broke and it's been discontinued now

For her it's probably the newer, mains powered wand and for me, our see-through Fleshlight "

I don’t even know what a fleshlight is!

Southend

"My gspot rabbit is my favourite, then my clit stim bullet, he ordered a mini wand but we have yet to try it"

You must try it! I need a mains powered one

By *ustina1954TV/TS  over a year ago

cardiff

I still use my butt plug occasionally although a ceramic one would be better. My favourite items are nipple suction tubes. If you keep them on long enough, they make the nipples huge. When I remove the tubes I will put an elastic band around my nipples which keeps them extended for longer.

Has anyone else tried a tingle tip? It’s a wand type head for electric toothbrush, sounds laughable but was brilliant! High power, really concentrated...

My favourites are the double ended dildo and big suction / strap on dildo... so lovely!!

By *rNaughtyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

"K and I had a little wand from Ann Summers which we both loved, sadly it broke and it's been discontinued now

For her it's probably the newer, mains powered wand and for me, our see-through Fleshlight

I don’t even know what a fleshlight is!"

Look it up, you might enjoy it

Southend

"I still use my butt plug occasionally although a ceramic one would be better. My favourite items are nipple suction tubes. If you keep them on long enough, they make the nipples huge. When I remove the tubes I will put an elastic band around my nipples which keeps them extended for longer.

"

I might have to do this tonight! Been a while since we’ve had the nipple suction tubes on!

Southend

I don’t even know what a fleshlight is!

Look it up, you might enjoy it "

I think I will!

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"A couple of questions!

1) what are your favourite sex toys?

2) is it just us, or does anyone else buy them, use them a couple of times and then forget about them...?"

I have a fleshlight. I wish that I was solvent enough to justify purchasing sex toys I may only use once.

By *he_virgin_maryWoman  over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

"

Ooosh you are a woman after my own heart!! "

Toys for all occasions is my motto!

By *ueenandlittlecuckCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

i love this as its so different from other toys I've seen and can be used in many ways. My man can even use it to, which is a added bonus for both of us

https://thepantiepurse.com/collections/toy-collection/products/toy-joy-designer-edition-bunii-rabbit-stimulator

"We have stuff in the drawer that we have never used!

D."

Same here

Her x

» Add a new message to this topic