FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > AM I A SICKO BF lol

AM I A SICKO BF lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

comments my gf that i met on here went to a hen do on the weekend i choose her outfit lol and i picked her up about 3 am all d*unk with a lil surprise told her to get in the back were i had a guy she had never met b4 there and told her to be a dirty slut after i get a lil dig in the arma and called a perve is that really that bad lol?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

yes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"comments my gf that i met on here went to a hen do on the weekend i choose her outfit lol and i picked her up about 3 am all d*unk with a lil surprise told her to get in the back were i had a guy she had never met b4 there and told her to be a dirty slut after i get a lil dig in the arma and called a perve is that really that bad lol?????"

Well to take advantage of your own gf who your marrying Id say so. Does not sound like a suprise she wanted. Which is worrying if your getting married and you do not know really know what she wants.

did u hold her down too

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"comments my gf that i met on here went to a hen do on the weekend i choose her outfit lol and i picked her up about 3 am all d*unk with a lil surprise told her to get in the back were i had a guy she had never met b4 there and told her to be a dirty slut after i get a lil dig in the arma and called a perve is that really that bad lol?????"

When you got the dig in the arm after the play, was it a friendly dig? ie she enjoyed the surprise you had lined up for her?

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

"comments my gf that i met on here went to a hen do on the weekend i choose her outfit lol and i picked her up about 3 am all d*unk with a lil surprise told her to get in the back were i had a guy she had never met b4 there and told her to be a dirty slut after i get a lil dig in the arma and called a perve is that really that bad lol?????

When you got the dig in the arm after the play, was it a friendly dig? ie she enjoyed the surprise you had lined up for her?"

i read it that she gave him a dig and called him a pervert before anything happened.

then again, its difficult to make head nor tail of posts without punctuation.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I read it this way.

"and told her to be a dirty slut. After i get a lil dig in the arma and called a perve is that really that bad lol?????"

Not everyone is good at grammar so why I asked the question rather than highlight it.

NO was like a friendly thats why u made me dress like this dig lol

If she swings with u and it's something u both wanted, no, if she wasn't willing then yea ur sick lol x

Come on op more detail and with some full stops please?

Did your girlfriend enjoy your little surprise for her?

I don't think i would be in any fit state to do anything if i was d*unk! Except sleep lol!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"NO was like a friendly thats why u made me dress like this dig lol"

In which case she as calling you a perve as she liked it so all's well that ends well

WEll she was shocked but she loves the rush and after a while ummmmm lets say she was not exactly fighting it

"NO was like a friendly thats why u made me dress like this dig lol"

Friendly dig makes all the difference. Was imagning her hurting you bad. Haha. My bad!

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

so then, if she was happy to go along with it, you cant be a sicko.

if she felt pressured and didnt enjoy it then you are an arse, but still not a sicko.

if there was a zebra, a dog and a goat in the back, then yes, you are a sicko lol

There was lol, no was just funny how she said it after she was a dirty lil bitch haha

I wouldn't say you were sicko but I do wonder about the chap who hadn't met your partner before and his agreement to have sex with her while d*unk. Legal ramifications that resulted from the Ched Evans rape trial would have made me say no personally. The fact that a woman who isn't sober cannot give consent for sex makes thinks very dodgy these days.

» Add a new message to this topic