FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fake and scams

Fake and scams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been here about 10 day's now. Spoke to around 10 people since. Out of the 10 I'd say that 3 of them were definitely highly likely fake! You can tell afterwards, English is so bad you just give up, they always try to rush you to leave this site and speak outside here. Conversations are difficult.

How many fake/scammers do people get on average a week? And how long till you realise it's a fake? Do you thus end the conversation there and then? I test the water a little more. Then delete.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbychickWoman  over a year ago

Essex

But English might not be their first language. Doesn’t mean they’re fake surely.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well the last one I spoke to was constantly pestering me to leave this site and get my number. We've only been speaking for a few hours. I mean really? What kind of girl is that desperate?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be fair my English is pretty shit but then I’m from Essex and I’m not sure if I’m fake or not but I know my wife definitely is!!!!!!

Set yourself some guidelines op and don’t be sucked into fakery.

Best of luck on here and stay frosty out there.

T

Fairplay...some blokes dont get any messages, so a 70% success rate is positively debonair!

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

I think I've been here nearly 7 years now, yet to interact with anyone I felt was remotely fake.

What am I doing wrong?

No I can’t say I’ve encountered fakes.....

But I do get daily emails from men offer to suck me off..,.

I had a lovely lady ask if I'd be up for doing some jobs around her house earlier "to make it fair so she didn't feel used like a piece of meat"...

I often speak to people away from fab as if I'm online the messages flood in and I miss the messages from that person plus it's easier to message elsewhere.

I'm not fake and I'm certainly not desperate

I have to say that I have been on and off sites like Fab for years and have never encountered any 'fakes ' only men that go on about them.

Do you mean women that want payment OP?

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

"Well the last one I spoke to was constantly pestering me to leave this site and get my number. We've only been speaking for a few hours. I mean really? What kind of girl is that desperate? "

Trying to get you to interact with them on another type of social media is usually a sign that they are likely to lay a price list on you, they know if they do it here they leave a trail of evidence which will get them banned.

English is my first language, but I sometimes do make mistakrs with spelling, and fucl up on grammar. But usualy to lazy too correct,

» Add a new message to this topic