FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > In Life... and or swinging lol

In Life... and or swinging lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are you one of lifes sheep... Do you follow the crowd or do you think for yourself?

Us/Me defo not sheep.. we accept people for who and what they are and rarely judge till we meet them..

What about you guys...

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I totally agree with you! Sorry - def not a sheep - baa

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nope not a sheep either

i treat verybody all the same regardless of wether the sweep the streets or are top management

we all pee in the same pot if you know what i mean lol

"I totally agree with you! Sorry - def not a sheep - baa"

Nahh Kinda thought you guys were the same too... Most are.. But seen a trend lately where one says ouch and they all hold there toe lol... Just think there is something missing when a few start thinking all the same for no reason.. Kinda like those programmes where they all find themselves related lol..

Imagine pmsl....

Bolton

I do sometimes get flak when i post a comment that the majority don't like but thats life - can't be doing with sycophants at all -

"I do sometimes get flak when i post a comment that the majority don't like but thats life - can't be doing with sycophants at all - "

Blimey.. posh words.

I start looking for resemblances... And if being fair and honest, there does seem to be a common thread where the looks are concerned lol..

if we are all ment to do the same thing we would all look the same just like sheep do

the one thing about being human is we are all inderviduals with our own thoughts values and out look on life

but unfortuneatly for those of us who wont to express our inderviduatity

the masses try and surpress us into beig like them and because we dont conform we are judge and sometimes excluded

sorry im being deep i'll get off me soap box now lol

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

ok here's twist on your post, your cruising on a ship in the med and you over hear someone say "it's sinking" your first basic thought is survival, so you start looking for a lifebelt/boat, thats before it's officially announced over the ship's intercom, then you bump into the person you heard say "it's sinking" and they are casually strolling along the deck, so you say " i thought you said it's sinking" to which he say' "yes the stock market is", and suddenly you realise that 2/3rds of the ships passengers are all following you becaause you seem to know something they didn't, who's the sheep ?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Staring a thread with a subject or question is always a good thing It starts debate or a fun thread.

Starting a thread just so people can bitch at others on the forums isn't a good thing....so sorry, thread closed.

Bolton

"ok here's twist on your post, your cruising on a ship in the med and you over hear someone say "it's sinking" your first basic thought is survival, so you start looking for a lifebelt/boat, thats before it's officially announced over the ship's intercom, then you bump into the person you heard say "it's sinking" and they are casually strolling along the deck, so you say " i thought you said it's sinking" to which he say' "yes the stock market is", and suddenly you realise that 2/3rds of the ships passengers are all following you becaause you seem to know something they didn't, who's the sheep ? "

who?

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"if we are all ment to do the same thing we would all look the same just like sheep do

the one thing about being human is we are all inderviduals with our own thoughts values and out look on life

but unfortuneatly for those of us who wont to express our inderviduatity

the masses try and surpress us into beig like them and because we dont conform we are judge and sometimes excluded"

as an ex-farmers sun might i just point out that no two sheep actually identical,and nor is it natural for sheep to flock like they do, it's in bred over hundreds of years of human intervention into their lives