FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > kids

kids

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My 6yr old seems 2 have taken this virus thing very seriously. She went let anyone inside the gate unless they sanitize dare hands. If any1 is comin in2 the house she makes demands take off their shoes.

Today though she took it a little far. I was cleaning my sitting room n she was outside playin. My neighbour from next door was out doing her garden. I hear my daughter telling her she will hav 2 go back inside because of the virus. To which my neighbour replies I will wen I'm done. My daughter then replies didn't u here dat d virus kills old people. My neighbours laughs and says but I'm not dat old. My daughter of course den asks how old she is. My neighbour replies 69. My daughter omg dat is nearly 100 u better go inside quick. With dat she agreed to go in. Gave me a giggle listening 2 her and my neighbour went in laughing also.

Anyones elses kids taking things really seriously ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Aw bless her she sounds absolutely adorable! I'm glad it gave everyone a giggle.

Yah we all need to smile in these hard times

"Aw bless her she sounds absolutely adorable! I'm glad it gave everyone a giggle.

"

Thanks

This went well

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Children shouldn't be worrying. They are too young.

I would sit down and talk to her amd reassure her.

Our son was worried when I was still going to work but we quickly reassured him.

The media has a lot to answer to.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Oh and I should of said she sounds like she must brighten your day. Children do say things hiw they see them, our little girl once pointed at a large lady as we walked directly past her and said "have you seen how fat that lady is".

We bring them up to be honest, what more can we say

By *urflrCouple  over a year ago

wirral

?????? I have two girls, the eldest seems to be doing fine, the youngest who is 9 is worrying a bit about me cos I’m in social care so out every day still. She’ll message me every day when I’m at work asking if all the old people are ok bless her. Overall they’re doing ok tho I think, missing grandparents and usual routine obviously. Keep asking when it be over..... hard to know what to say

"Oh and I should of said she sounds like she must brighten your day. Children do say things hiw they see them, our little girl once pointed at a large lady as we walked directly past her and said "have you seen how fat that lady is".

We bring them up to be honest, what more can we say "

To funny. Honesty is best though.

"?????? I have two girls, the eldest seems to be doing fine, the youngest who is 9 is worrying a bit about me cos I’m in social care so out every day still. She’ll message me every day when I’m at work asking if all the old people are ok bless her. Overall they’re doing ok tho I think, missing grandparents and usual routine obviously. Keep asking when it be over..... hard to know what to say "

This is very true. Hard to know when it will be over and what to tell them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ookMan  over a year ago

london

She sounds very cute ( like her mum)... my little one was on a zoom chat with his classmates and teacher... all chatting away happily and a random ping happened to which he announced... ‘ did you just get a match on tinder?...I literally died as several kids asked what’s tinder?... btw I don’t have or use tinder so no idea where that came from! On another slightly more serious note I am worried about the fear that kids have about the virus... it’s a struggle to get them to go outside as they are scared... this is going to be a bigger issue I think.

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Kids are very honest but they do make me Giggle

By *latinumkittenWoman  over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

Back in March, my son got a delivery from Amazon. The toy he'd ordered had been made in China. He stood outside, in thick gloves and his ski mask to open the box, convinced the air inside the packaging was contaminated.

"She sounds very cute ( like her mum)... my little one was on a zoom chat with his classmates and teacher... all chatting away happily and a random ping happened to which he announced... ‘ did you just get a match on tinder?...I literally died as several kids asked what’s tinder?... btw I don’t have or use tinder so no idea where that came from! On another slightly more serious note I am worried about the fear that kids have about the virus... it’s a struggle to get them to go outside as they are scared... this is going to be a bigger issue I think."

I can just imagine the embarrassment

"Back in March, my son got a delivery from Amazon. The toy he'd ordered had been made in China. He stood outside, in thick gloves and his ski mask to open the box, convinced the air inside the packaging was contaminated. "

I can just imagine

» Add a new message to this topic