Pierced nipples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I thinking of getting my nipple or nipples pierced and need info

1/ does it hurt as much as people say

2/ what length of time before they stop being tender

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had 1 pierced a few years back. Was a little sore getting done but bearable. It refused to heal properly though so I ended up taking it out and I'm left with a strange looking left nipple now.

I also witnessed a guy who had both his done get off of a sun lounger when on holiday. The rings had gone between the slats on the bed and as he pushed himself up, he ripped his piercings out!

"Had 1 pierced a few years back. Was a little sore getting done but bearable. It refused to heal properly though so I ended up taking it out and I'm left with a strange looking left nipple now.

I also witnessed a guy who had both his done get off of a sun lounger when on holiday. The rings had gone between the slats on the bed and as he pushed himself up, he ripped his piercings out! "

I've had both nipples done for about 16 years, and never had an accident, but reafing that made my stomach turn not enough ti take them out though haha

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

My partner and daughters had theirs done and didn’t mention any pain or problems healing, it just takes time to heal.

I had mine done for heavier gauge jewellery , against advice of the piercer who said I should start small and stretch over time but was impatient. It hurt like fuck as it crunched though, cold sweat, felt sick and thought I was gonna pass out but the pain was very short.

My advice is wear a small circular jewellery while it’s healing - up to 6 months - no edges to catch on things

1. Yes a bit. Someone is putting a needle through your nipple so you’re going to feel it, but it’s not unbearable.

2. Different on everyone. It doesn’t hurt all the time but if you catch it on anything for a couple of weeks after you’ll know about it!

I took mine out after a few months and it closed up pretty much straight away with no marks it was ever there.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

There’s a pic half way down our profile of the jewellery I got pierced for, wasn’t a great idea tbh. I would not recommend anything fancy like that to start, just a small full or 3/4 circle. The other reason for circular other than not catching on things, is it’s very easy to turn and clean while healing.

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Had 1 pierced a few years back. Was a little sore getting done but bearable. It refused to heal properly though so I ended up taking it out and I'm left with a strange looking left nipple now.

I also witnessed a guy who had both his done get off of a sun lounger when on holiday. The rings had gone between the slats on the bed and as he pushed himself up, he ripped his piercings out! "

I never noticed your strange nipple

Ohhh that’s rough

I’d be worried about loss of sensation as well

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

"

» Add a new message to this topic