FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A little intimidated

A little intimidated

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obbychick OP   Woman  over a year ago

Essex

Is it me or do others feel a little intimidated when you have messages from other fabbers who have the most perfectly toned abs and a body to drool over?

I’m a curvaceous lady and clearly not abs fit

I automatically think that someone who’s so dedicated to working out that much would surely want someone all toned.

it’s obviously my own thoughts but would love to hear your as well.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope

Essex

"Nope "

you confident lady

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

I wouldn't worry about other people's body

Curves, smile and a good heart, that's all you need.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Is it me or do others feel a little intimidated when you have messages from other fabbers who have the most perfectly toned abs and a body to drool over?

I automatically think that someone who’s so dedicated to working out that much would surely want someone all toned.

"

We’re not “abs fit “ and don’t go for abs fit. You look good from over here

By *elloWoman  over a year ago

alpha centauri

Definitely, if I get a message from a really gymfit guy/couple I automatically think nah they've made a mistake in too big for them, and then I make a mistake of checking out their verifications and see all the stunning, slender women they've previously met.

I do tend to ignore those messages rather than go through the faff of arranging a meet just for then to be disappointed.

Meeting in a club is so much easier because people can then see each other and what they look like without camera filters, flattering poses and good lighting

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I've enough photos that they know what my body is like. I make no pretence to be other than I am, and that certainly isn't gym-fit! If they still choose to message then happy days, I'm not intimidated.

By *uttercup and WestleyCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside

It is much more important to have a sexy personality. You have a sexy body too BTW. Embracing differences is part of what this is all about! X

No!

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Yes, I do, very much so. Infact only yesterday it happened to me!

Jo.Xx

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

It's not an issue for me, because I don't get many messages anyway (and that's not a whinge or comlplaint, it's just a statement of fact)

However, without wanting to sound like I'm trying to blow smoke up your ass, I'd far rather get messages from someone like yourself, OP, or Hello - to me you're both far more attractive than gym bunnies anyway

Never ever felt intimidated either in the swinging world or every day life

By *avhonaWoman  over a year ago

Away with the faeries

"Is it me or do others feel a little intimidated when you have messages from other fabbers who have the most perfectly toned abs and a body to drool over?

"

Absolutely yes! I feel this way automatically...and regardless of how confident I should feel and how much I should accept my shape, it's intimidating to be approached by a hard body.

There is a body for everybody, however. And yours (super gorgeous btw) will be absolute perfection to someone else.

I find that it helps if that hard body is attached to someone who also appreciates my mind.

Essex

"I wouldn't worry about other people's body

Curves, smile and a good heart, that's all you need."

Ideally yes that’s what I want

"

I wouldn't worry, no one likes a stick. Curves for the win

But they’ve messaged you after seeing your pics and obviously like what they’ve seen? Nah. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder

"

Other side of that spectrum is I’ve wanted to message you to say hi but I feel my body isn’t good enough so I haven’t x

Essex

We’re not “abs fit “ and don’t go for abs fit. You look good from over here "

Well you both look fit to me from here

That’s what I mean, I would feel a little uncomfortable with someone who’s all ripped and I’ve got rolls in places that you shouldn’t have rolls lol

Dont worry Beauty is in the eye of the beholder if everyone was same it be a boring world

Essex

"Definitely, if I get a message from a really gymfit guy/couple I automatically think nah they've made a mistake in too big for them, and then I make a mistake of checking out their verifications and see all the stunning, slender women they've previously met.

I do tend to ignore those messages rather than go through the faff of arranging a meet just for then to be disappointed.

Meeting in a club is so much easier because people can then see each other and what they look like without camera filters, flattering poses and good lighting

"

Exactly my thoughts

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

No, not at all. I have plenty of pictures for them to gague what my body is like - if they've still messaged then then obviously like what they see.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

*they

Essex

"It is much more important to have a sexy personality. You have a sexy body too BTW. Embracing differences is part of what this is all about! X"

I think that’s something that I definitely need to work on with myself in accepting my own shape.

Awww thank you very much hun

So have you

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

I don’t feel intimidated, I feel it’s a wind up and why should they be wanting to chat to a older chap with a dads bod ..

I used to think this myself. When a muscly guy says your body is amazing I used to think umm no it’s not and would think that they would want a really toned fit body but in my experience that’s not always the case. I never ignore messages from them as they are my type so if they like my body them I’m extremely happy. Being comfortable in your own skin and confident is much more sexy than having what you consider a perfectly toned fit body

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"

He's messaged you so unless he's a any hole's a goal kind of guy I'd assume he likes you enough to want to know more.

Are the women in his verifications all toned gym bunnies, I doubt it.

You're a very attractive woman, why wouldn't he message you.

Life's short, Enjoy

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

I don't feel intimidated, I just don't like this types of bodies. I mean it's their choice but rock hard abs on a man aren't for me at all. I prefer bears

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"

Not at all. I like to think people judge and message me for more than my body.

Essex

"Yes, I do, very much so. Infact only yesterday it happened to me!

Jo.Xx "

Awww jo I know the feeling.

I’ve just not replied to one message this morning since the guys body is just heavenly lol

It would be awesome to get a message from someone that out of my league Just go with it, they're messaging you because they like what they see, even if you can't see it yourself!

By *eenawMan  over a year ago

anywhere and everywhere

You look amazing, embrace being you

Xx

Essex

"It's not an issue for me, because I don't get many messages anyway (and that's not a whinge or comlplaint, it's just a statement of fact)

However, without wanting to sound like I'm trying to blow smoke up your ass, I'd far rather get messages from someone like yourself, OP, or Hello - to me you're both far more attractive than gym bunnies anyway"

Awww that’s very sweet of you to say hun, thank you

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

"I don't feel intimidated, I just don't like this types of bodies. I mean it's their choice but rock hard abs on a man aren't for me at all. I prefer bears "

Come get me as a new play mate

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Jo.Xx

I’ve just not replied to one message this morning since the guys body is just heavenly lol

"

Hahaha I did exactly the same thing!

*Just incase he seees this! Sorry!

Jo.Xx

By *zreal_rdgMan  over a year ago

Reading

"

I can sometimes feel a bit like that. But I try and remind myself that we all come in different shapes and sizes. And my character is what is really important rather than this meat vessel I’m inhabiting

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

No OP, they can see what I’m like and I make no secret that everything wobbles and I’ve never set foot in a gym since I left school.

You are a beautiful lady, embrace it, they obviously like what they see

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"I don't feel intimidated, I just don't like this types of bodies. I mean it's their choice but rock hard abs on a man aren't for me at all. I prefer bears "

*simpers*

Essex

Absolutely yes! I feel this way automatically...and regardless of how confident I should feel and how much I should accept my shape, it's intimidating to be approached by a hard body.

There is a body for everybody, however. And yours (super gorgeous btw) will be absolute perfection to someone else.

I find that it helps if that hard body is attached to someone who also appreciates my mind. "

Your comment is just lovely hun, yes definitely.

Fab for me is a mental attraction just as much as a physical attraction.

Both need to be there

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

That’s what I mean, I would feel a little uncomfortable with someone who’s all ripped and I’ve got rolls in places that you shouldn’t have rolls lol"

We tend to prefer the personalities of people who aren’t ripped than those who are. Did someone say rolls?... Bread rolls? We do like a bread roll

By *iggydog78Man  over a year ago

London

"It is much more important to have a sexy personality. You have a sexy body too BTW. Embracing differences is part of what this is all about! X"

This and Proportion x

Essex

"But they’ve messaged you after seeing your pics and obviously like what they’ve seen? Nah. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder "

That’s true as well

"

you look good

Essex

Other side of that spectrum is I’ve wanted to message you to say hi but I feel my body isn’t good enough so I haven’t x"

There always another side to it, isn’t there

Not in the slightest. My profile shows my size quite clearly so if they message me I assume they have seen that I'm a fatty. However I don't generally go for abs fit type guys anyway. I prefer tall chunky dad bods

By *uttercup and WestleyCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside

"It is much more important to have a sexy personality. You have a sexy body too BTW. Embracing differences is part of what this is all about! X

I think that’s something that I definitely need to work on with myself in accepting my own shape.

Awww thank you very much hun

So have you "

Essex

"I don’t feel intimidated, I feel it’s a wind up and why should they be wanting to chat to a older chap with a dads bod .. "

I like a little dad bods more than totally ripped bods

By *orkshireBeef26Man  over a year ago

Kirkella

"

You Look Gorgeous and Busty to Me xx

Be Happy in you're own body not what others have....

You have assets they make like xx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We've got loads of pictures anyone can see what we look like , we assume if someone contacts us they want to meet us.

[Removed by poster at 21/05/20 10:59:36]

Essex

"I used to think this myself. When a muscly guy says your body is amazing I used to think umm no it’s not and would think that they would want a really toned fit body but in my experience that’s not always the case. I never ignore messages from them as they are my type so if they like my body them I’m extremely happy. Being comfortable in your own skin and confident is much more sexy than having what you consider a perfectly toned fit body "

Sounds like I’ve got a little work to do on my thoughts of myself.

I might just need to find a guy who has a body of steel to make me think differently lol

No I don’t feel intimidated by anyone on here. I pretty much only get messages from people who are interested in something I’ve posted, like something about my profile or pics or are friends. None of those reasons are intimidating for me. How others look doesn’t intimidate me at all.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

There’s no need to be intimidated, I’ve been turned down by women of all body types

Essex

He's messaged you so unless he's a any hole's a goal kind of guy I'd assume he likes you enough to want to know more.

Are the women in his verifications all toned gym bunnies, I doubt it.

You're a very attractive woman, why wouldn't he message you.

Life's short, Enjoy

"

Awww thank you very much for saying that

I promise this thread wasn’t made to receive compliments lol

I’ve not even looked into the message or profile yet. I might have a peek into it and see his verification

GB here. Everyone has different tastes and many are mature enough to find beauty in anyone where there is a connection, personality is more important anyway.

Physically I have little to no interest in slim or toned women. It's not attractive to me at all. I am far more drawn to curvy and large women. So to me, you, and the majority of the women in this tread are very sexy, more so than a those with a "model body".

Be happy and confident in who you are.

Essex

I do like the thoughts of running my hands down a rock hard abs though.

I’m the same as you as I like the cozy cuddles

I do! As a woman it’s really easy to compare yourself, I do it all the time as I’m not stuck thin and have lumps and bump.

Op you have a beautiful figure, you really needn’t feel intimidated at all

L x

Essex

Not at all. I like to think people judge and message me for more than my body."

That’s the hope for a lot hopefully

You are gorgeous

Essex

Jo.Xx

Hahaha I did exactly the same thing!

*Just incase he seees this! Sorry!

Jo.Xx "

Lol Jo

I say read the message and reply sexy lady

Essex

"You look amazing, embrace being you

Xx"

thank you, I’ll try

No. Nobody's better than yourself.

"

I personally was a little more intimidated my the other guys on here when I first joined I'm not exactly the buff type

Essex

"No OP, they can see what I’m like and I make no secret that everything wobbles and I’ve never set foot in a gym since I left school.

You are a beautiful lady, embrace it, they obviously like what they see "

Thank you four hours, you look mighty fine for not stepping in the gym

I think I’m missing just gym workout and it’s making me feel that little bit more wobbly :/

Nope, I don't think that at all. I don't think having a fit and athletic body means that you automatically look for the same thing in a partner.

Essex

That’s what I mean, I would feel a little uncomfortable with someone who’s all ripped and I’ve got rolls in places that you shouldn’t have rolls lol We tend to prefer the personalities of people who aren’t ripped than those who are. Did someone say rolls?... Bread rolls? We do like a bread roll "

Haha I’ve have a few spares if you’d like to take some. I’d happily donate them

Personality overrules it a lot I think, it might just be giving someone that chance first to be able to get a glimpse of it, without messaging back I’ll never know

Awww I do feel a lot better now tho

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

Xx

thank you, I’ll try "

Can we all try embracing you?

Essex

"It is much more important to have a sexy personality. You have a sexy body too BTW. Embracing differences is part of what this is all about! X

This and Proportion x"

Hahaha yes we know a lot about that don’t we

Hope you are well hun

I wouldn’t say intimidated, but sometimes I question whether they actually fancy me or whether they’re just on ‘a sex site’ so are trying their luck with everyone.

Essex

"Not in the slightest. My profile shows my size quite clearly so if they message me I assume they have seen that I'm a fatty. However I don't generally go for abs fit type guys anyway. I prefer tall chunky dad bods "

Plenty of chucky dads bods around.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"

1. Nope I wouldnt

2. I wish I got the messages

3. if I did I would be flattered (and shocked)

4. be yourself, enjoy the compliments and messages, sort the wheat from the chaff and enjoy fab !

London

This and Proportion x

Hahaha yes we know a lot about that don’t we

Hope you are well hun "

Your a stunner x

Essex

You Look Gorgeous and Busty to Me xx

Be Happy in you're own body not what others have....

You have assets they make like xx "

Thank you

Essex

"We've got loads of pictures anyone can see what we look like , we assume if someone contacts us they want to meet us. "

Oh I’ve just taken a peek

"

You have absolutely nothing to feel intimidated about Gobby, curves are way more fun

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I definitely do but then Iv never been very confident in my own body so the fact that anyone wants me is a surprise to me at times. But I guess at some point it’s gotta sink in. I do laugh when they call me fit and ask do I need a partner for the gym do I look like I go to the gym nope I’d rather eat cake

Essex

"GB here. Everyone has different tastes and many are mature enough to find beauty in anyone where there is a connection, personality is more important anyway.

Physically I have little to no interest in slim or toned women. It's not attractive to me at all. I am far more drawn to curvy and large women. So to me, you, and the majority of the women in this tread are very sexy, more so than a those with a "model body".

Be happy and confident in who you are."

Ohhh I love this

It was just a thought that ran through my mind after this mornings message and thought it would be nice to have others thoughts.

Stupidly (as I should feel it anyways)

This thread has made me think a little differently

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Not intimidated. Sometimes though I do wonder why they contacted me and whether I'm just part of a scattergun approach.

I'm usually a good judge of who is a good match for me though so trust my instincts as to who to reply to.

By *rPeachyMan  over a year ago

Bristol

When it comes to looking at a set of photos in my opinion it's not just about *what* you look like, it's *how* you look as well, if that makes sense

London

Gym fit guys need love too..

By *oxyVikingCouple  over a year ago

East Anglia

"

There are plenty of shapes and sizes to suit everyone! Just ignore any negativity and keep smiling

Theres a reason bustybelle and _obbychick are my favourite fabsters ya know!

Essex

[Removed by poster at 21/05/20 11:22:53]

Essex

"I do! As a woman it’s really easy to compare yourself, I do it all the time as I’m not stuck thin and have lumps and bump.

Op you have a beautiful figure, you really needn’t feel intimidated at all

L x"

I think it’s only natural to compare sometimes.

We all have certain insecurities.

Thank you Hun

By *inn_the_humanMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'd stress what others have said. If you have enough photos that someone can reasonably see your body type etc.and they still message, then they're making an educated choice.Remember as well that they might be just as intrigued by your profile text and forum contributions as the photos.

If you like the look of them, and they like the look of you, then just take a deep breath and message back.

As a wise person once said, it's better to regret the chances you took than the chances you didn't

Essex

I personally was a little more intimidated my the other guys on here when I first joined I'm not exactly the buff type "

Is it better now that you’ve been on here a while??

"

I think it’s always key to remember how much of that is self-imposes; we are often our own harshest critic and have negative views that very few others would share.

I do it.....I’d like bigger arms, bigger specs, flatter abs, more definition....yadda yadda. Most people who may be interested in me would probably just want me to be engaging and not an asshole....all of ‘my stuff’ would be irrelevant.

Don’t talk yourself into a poor self image which doesn’t exist, especially when every pics you’ve takes so far suggests you’re gorgeous.

"

Intimidated? No

Jealous,hell yes,but definitely not intimidated

Essex

Xx

thank you, I’ll try

Can we all try embracing you? "

Lol embracing for hugs?? Sure

I think exactly the same as you I cant understand why anyone would look at me at 50 all soft and wobbly with boobs down to the floor when they clearly spend hours in the gym. It baffles me and I feel so out of their league x

Essex

"I wouldn’t say intimidated, but sometimes I question whether they actually fancy me or whether they’re just on ‘a sex site’ so are trying their luck with everyone. "

I get that exact thought too

Gobby you have nothing to be worried about...such a stunning girl and very sweet too.

Don’t compare yourself with others because you don’t need to change anything, you’re already the best version of you.

Big love lady!

T.W.O xxx

By *91kMan  over a year ago

Maidstone

"But they’ve messaged you after seeing your pics and obviously like what they’ve seen? Nah. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder "

This... Body types don't have to match! If you like what you see then you like what you see, it's all subjective

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

There's so much more to attraction than toned abs.

We can choose to believe our insecurity and self doubt.. or the real person who is finding us attractive.

You're lovely OP x

Essex

"I definitely do but then Iv never been very confident in my own body so the fact that anyone wants me is a surprise to me at times. But I guess at some point it’s gotta sink in. I do laugh when they call me fit and ask do I need a partner for the gym do I look like I go to the gym nope I’d rather eat cake "

Hahaha yes busty...let’s have some cakes together

Essex

You have absolutely nothing to feel intimidated about Gobby, curves are way more fun "

More to play with ?? Haha

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Not really. I'm more bothered if they actively show a strong preference for a body type that is different to mine either slim or large. I don't want anyone to settle for me. Both my long term partner and a guy I've been seeing are attracted to a wide range of body types. I've witnessed that both in the images they like online and the women they date. That doesn't bother me. I'm not saying I'm upset by them also being attracted to anyone with a different body type to me. What I mean is when I am very clearly an exception, that doesn't sit comfortably with me. I had it once on an online dating app when a guy had on his profile that he was only into women under size 12. When he messaged me I explained I was outside his preferences. He told me I "carried it well" and he was still interested. I'm not down for that.

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

"

Confidence and fitness are not always linked together. It’s only been the last couple of years that I’ve started to feel body confident, and I’m nowhere near as fit these days as I used to be. I always felt I was too hairy and too short. Now though, I don’t care. Physically I’m still trading off all the martial arts I did about 15 years ago. These days I cycle and do a bit of yoga occasionally but that’s all.

As for attraction, I find lots of different body types very desirable. Personality draws me in far more than a physical type. You’re beautiful inside and out. You have every right to be confident Xx

I messaged a lady on here and she replied saying you do realise I'm not slim

I'm not gym fit, I was a little surprised at her reply. Plenty of good pics so was well aware what she looked like.

"

i definitely don't look for abs in a woman

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Nope I am far too confident in myself for that x

Doire Theas

"Theres a reason bustybelle and _obbychick are my favourite fabsters ya know! "

Aww are we

Essex

Awwwww

You’ll always have us

Doire Theas

"I definitely do but then Iv never been very confident in my own body so the fact that anyone wants me is a surprise to me at times. But I guess at some point it’s gotta sink in. I do laugh when they call me fit and ask do I need a partner for the gym do I look like I go to the gym nope I’d rather eat cake

"

I would love that beautiful

By *rad_ell12Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

Everyone see's themselves in different light, so what you see in the mirror and then think, might not match what someone else see's and thinks, which can work both ways! Personally aslong as I'm attracted to the person I'm always happy too chat/meet etc, if I'm not attracted to them or vice versa, I'd always be happy to chat but with the caviat that it's ublikely to go further than that

It's the person. Not the physic.

Essex

"I'd stress what others have said. If you have enough photos that someone can reasonably see your body type etc.and they still message, then they're making an educated choice.Remember as well that they might be just as intrigued by your profile text and forum contributions as the photos.

If you like the look of them, and they like the look of you, then just take a deep breath and message back.

As a wise person once said, it's better to regret the chances you took than the chances you didn't "

Sound advice O” wise one

Essex

I think it’s always key to remember how much of that is self-imposes; we are often our own harshest critic and have negative views that very few others would share.

I do it.....I’d like bigger arms, bigger specs, flatter abs, more definition....yadda yadda. Most people who may be interested in me would probably just want me to be engaging and not an asshole....all of ‘my stuff’ would be irrelevant.

Don’t talk yourself into a poor self image which doesn’t exist, especially when every pics you’ve takes so far suggests you’re gorgeous."

We all can be greedy with wanting more right

Thank you Hun, it just made me wonder a little

is the reason....... eyes

Essex

"I think exactly the same as you I cant understand why anyone would look at me at 50 all soft and wobbly with boobs down to the floor when they clearly spend hours in the gym. It baffles me and I feel so out of their league x "

I would be very pleased with myself if I had a body like yours at 50.

Maidstone

"I definitely do but then Iv never been very confident in my own body so the fact that anyone wants me is a surprise to me at times. But I guess at some point it’s gotta sink in. I do laugh when they call me fit and ask do I need a partner for the gym do I look like I go to the gym nope I’d rather eat cake

"

Can we have a cake three way

You're beautiful, and you also have a lovely personality which shows on here.

He obviously likes what he sees, what the worst that could happen?

"Theres a reason bustybelle and _obbychick are my favourite fabsters ya know! is the reason....... eyes "

It was their mouths and smiles that attracted me at first. Their personality soon followed. Seeing their smiling faces had me hooked. Their massive boobs are just a massive bonus!

Essex

"Gobby you have nothing to be worried about...such a stunning girl and very sweet too.

Don’t compare yourself with others because you don’t need to change anything, you’re already the best version of you.

Big love lady!

T.W.O xxx"

thank you guys

Essex

"Not really. I'm more bothered if they actively show a strong preference for a body type that is different to mine either slim or large. I don't want anyone to settle for me. Both my long term partner and a guy I've been seeing are attracted to a wide range of body types. I've witnessed that both in the images they like online and the women they date. That doesn't bother me. I'm not saying I'm upset by them also being attracted to anyone with a different body type to me. What I mean is when I am very clearly an exception, that doesn't sit comfortably with me. I had it once on an online dating app when a guy had on his profile that he was only into women under size 12. When he messaged me I explained I was outside his preferences. He told me I "carried it well" and he was still interested. I'm not down for that."

I get what you mean. I would be put off from a profile that had that out down too.

The cheek of him tho

Essex

Confidence and fitness are not always linked together. It’s only been the last couple of years that I’ve started to feel body confident, and I’m nowhere near as fit these days as I used to be. I always felt I was too hairy and too short. Now though, I don’t care. Physically I’m still trading off all the martial arts I did about 15 years ago. These days I cycle and do a bit of yoga occasionally but that’s all.

As for attraction, I find lots of different body types very desirable. Personality draws me in far more than a physical type. You’re beautiful inside and out. You have every right to be confident Xx"

Oh George...can you teach me a few martial arts move

Essex

"I messaged a lady on here and she replied saying you do realise I'm not slim

I'm not gym fit, I was a little surprised at her reply. Plenty of good pics so was well aware what she looked like."

It’s exactly that!!! She felt like she needed to point it out even tho it was visible how she looked.

Essex

i definitely don't look for abs in a woman "

What are you looking for then lol

Essex

"Theres a reason bustybelle and _obbychick are my favourite fabsters ya know! is the reason....... eyes "

Because we don’t ever put those on here??

Maybe

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I do understand what you mean OP - I've felt like that before. It doesn't help when those who say they're attracted to all shapes and sizes bitch/make disparaging comments about a person's weight either. I think the best thing to do is to have more self belief and confidence in your own attractiveness; if you have photos up that show your shape and they still message you they clearly see something they like.

(Also I get a lot of gym fit, ripped men messaging me. I think they might like the contrast between my blob state and their chiselled selves )

Essex

Can we have a cake three way "

You might not get much cake if me and busty are there.

By *allguMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I dont think you should feel that way at all. Abs isn't the be all and end all. As long as you're happy with you

Essex

"You're beautiful, and you also have a lovely personality which shows on here.

He obviously likes what he sees, what the worst that could happen?"

Awwww gorgoues hippychick.

I’ve replied back and yes no harm can be done

Thank you Hun

Never ceases to amaze me the fit young men who message.

Whilst they have no intention of dating me (and vice versa thank god). They certainly seem to love a curvy older fat lass.

Who knew x

I really love a toned mind with curves

What's the use in being intimidated by either a body or a mind? I doubt the other person would wish that for you so if they're talking and showing interest then there must be something about you that's attractive to them, so be grateful and smile innit

Maidstone

"Not really. I'm more bothered if they actively show a strong preference for a body type that is different to mine either slim or large. I don't want anyone to settle for me. Both my long term partner and a guy I've been seeing are attracted to a wide range of body types. I've witnessed that both in the images they like online and the women they date. That doesn't bother me. I'm not saying I'm upset by them also being attracted to anyone with a different body type to me. What I mean is when I am very clearly an exception, that doesn't sit comfortably with me. I had it once on an online dating app when a guy had on his profile that he was only into women under size 12. When he messaged me I explained I was outside his preferences. He told me I "carried it well" and he was still interested. I'm not down for that."

That's not cool... You either like the look of someone or you don't, don't make them feel shit about being 'an exception'

I would never back handedly compliment someone like that, make your interest clear and approach/treat all the same. Or don't bother

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

If someone messages I'd assume they like what they see regardless of their body type.

I'm skinny unfortunately but generally I prefer women to have some curves, big boobs and or bum. if that means they don't have abs then I wouldn't be too fussed.

Don't worry about them being "gym fit". If they think you're sexy then that's all that matters which you definitely are btw OP

Thank you Hun "

Yay , it might be the start of a beautiful thing

Doire Theas

"Theres a reason bustybelle and _obbychick are my favourite fabsters ya know! is the reason....... eyes

It was their mouths and smiles that attracted me at first. Their personality soon followed. Seeing their smiling faces had me hooked. Their massive boobs are just a massive bonus! "

Charmer my boobs aren’t massive

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Nope ....

Essex

"I do understand what you mean OP - I've felt like that before. It doesn't help when those who say they're attracted to all shapes and sizes bitch/make disparaging comments about a person's weight either. I think the best thing to do is to have more self belief and confidence in your own attractiveness; if you have photos up that show your shape and they still message you they clearly see something they like.

(Also I get a lot of gym fit, ripped men messaging me. I think they might like the contrast between my blob state and their chiselled selves )"

Haha _eli

I’m definitely going to try working on that self confidence thing everyone’s talking about.

Can’t help but think like that sometimes tho

Essex

"Theres a reason bustybelle and _obbychick are my favourite fabsters ya know! is the reason....... eyes

It was their mouths and smiles that attracted me at first. Their personality soon followed. Seeing their smiling faces had me hooked. Their massive boobs are just a massive bonus!

Charmer my boobs aren’t massive "

And mine are tiny compared to busty

It was their mouths and smiles that attracted me at first. Their personality soon followed. Seeing their smiling faces had me hooked. Their massive boobs are just a massive bonus! "

lol truth......... you only see the boobs

Essex

"I really love a toned mind with curves

What's the use in being intimidated by either a body or a mind? I doubt the other person would wish that for you so if they're talking and showing interest then there must be something about you that's attractive to them, so be grateful and smile innit "

Maidstone

You might not get much cake if me and busty are there. "

Well I'm moving to Derry soon (she's too irresistible not to )

Move in with us and we can eat cake 24/7 haha

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

As for attraction, I find lots of different body types very desirable. Personality draws me in far more than a physical type. You’re beautiful inside and out. You have every right to be confident Xx

Oh George...can you teach me a few martial arts move "

I can sure try But you have to promise not to hurt me! I was never very good and I’m a big wuss

Essex

"If someone messages I'd assume they like what they see regardless of their body type.

I'm skinny unfortunately but generally I prefer women to have some curves, big boobs and or bum. if that means they don't have abs then I wouldn't be too fussed.

Don't worry about them being "gym fit". If they think you're sexy then that's all that matters which you definitely are btw OP "

Thank you Hun. Taken that on board

"

Nah. If they're daft enough to talk to me in the first place, they can't be all that.

Essex

Thank you Hun

Yay , it might be the start of a beautiful thing "

here’s hoping

Doire Theas

Move in with us and we can eat cake 24/7 haha"

still not sending you that pic

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Not really , my body is fine .

I'm an ugly fucker but so what

I do tend to think a bit about some of the younger fitbods that message and if they would still pick me if I was sat in a bar opposite them

I used to, OP. I'd been in a fairly shitty relationship and my self esteem wasn't great. I now understand that plenty of fit guys prefer curvy women, so I'm accepting of how I look and flattered that they contact me.

Whether I'll feel quite so confident after 14weeks of isolation and little chance for exercise, who knows!

Maidstone

Move in with us and we can eat cake 24/7 haha

still not sending you that pic "

Plenty of time to work on that hehe

No never, however I do consider if we would match. If I see verifications and all the ladies are stick thin I think that is their preferance, therefor I won't suit them.

"No never, however I do consider if we would match. If I see verifications and all the ladies are stick thin I think that is their preferance, therefor I won't suit them. "
you look gorgeous as you are

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No. I've found either they're wonderful people, where it doesn't matter the differences, or not, so they're not someone I want to spend time with anyway.

"I used to think this myself. When a muscly guy says your body is amazing I used to think umm no it’s not and would think that they would want a really toned fit body but in my experience that’s not always the case. I never ignore messages from them as they are my type so if they like my body them I’m extremely happy. Being comfortable in your own skin and confident is much more sexy than having what you consider a perfectly toned fit body

Sounds like I’ve got a little work to do on my thoughts of myself.

I might just need to find a guy who has a body of steel to make me think differently lol

"

Being on here has done wonders for my body confidence. I’m not happy with my body but I’m not as hung up about it as I used to be and I met up with some incredibly fit handsome men that usually come back for more. So that in itself gives me confidence

"I've enough photos that they know what my body is like. I make no pretence to be other than I am, and that certainly isn't gym-fit! If they still choose to message then happy days, I'm not intimidated."

Exactly this for me too. Xx

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"

If they've contacted you it's clearly because they've found your profile appealing. Be thankful for the interest and follow it to where it may lead. Don't sabotage your experience here with self doubt or overthinking

"

You have an amazing figure, is not surprising you are getting attention..

Maybe you need to realise that the way you are looking at yourself is wrong, if so many others are looking at you in a positive light.

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

I don’t and I met many! They all aware what they getting themselves into so who am I to judge.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I would love a filthy message from a hot young toned gym fit girl !

Hmm ….. is this the fantasy forum ?

I think people worry too much about their selves externally. It’s doesnt matter if you gain or lose weight! Most people’s weight changes through their lives! As long as you’re fully functional what the hell! Aye!

By *tokeman4str8funMan  over a year ago

clayton, newcastle

"

From a guys point of view, I understand.

If I see a woman, amazing toned and ridiculously pretty, I'm def wondering if will get a reply or anything.

I've not got the worst bod, or best by far, but I get you

By *ature_Seeker90Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

"

I recently checked you out and from what I can see you look lovely be happy with yourself you've got no reason to feel intimidated

clayton, newcastle

We’re not “abs fit “ and don’t go for abs fit. You look good from over here "

Yes, I agree, look good from over here to!!

By *OXO2018Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"

Clearly they liked what they saw so don't worry about it reply and see how things go

"

Youbshould never feel intimidated if someone messages you in a friendly and polite way. Everyone is attracted to different shapes sizes and looks. Also they say opposites attract.

If someone is super hot and has you drooling....message back and hopegully have fun

clayton, newcastle

Def agree here. The person, there attitude and overall presence can be more attractive than body shape.

We may all have a visually appealing preference, but so much more attractiveness within, chatting talking, personality etc etc

"GB here. Everyone has different tastes and many are mature enough to find beauty in anyone where there is a connection, personality is more important anyway.

Be happy and confident in who you are.

Ohhh I love this

It was just a thought that ran through my mind after this mornings message and thought it would be nice to have others thoughts.

Stupidly (as I should feel it anyways)

This thread has made me think a little differently "

Don't worry _obbychick, you're extremely sexy.

GB

» Add a new message to this topic