FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bottle bank judgement

Bottle bank judgement

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *zreal_rdg OP   Man  over a year ago

Reading

When I go for my morning walk with a flask of coffee I walk through my local park.

I have a very specific Route I take on the way to one of my favourite benches. Yes I have favourite benches (don’t judge me).

This route takes me over the grass up a small rise and past a sports centre. In the car park is a few bottle banks.

Every morning there’s at least one car putting bottles sheepishly into the banks.

The distributors of the empties all have something in common. They try so hard not to make eye contact with me and each other. Like I’ll judge their alcohol consumption lol.

What is that? You do you boo!

The bottle banks judge them enough. Every bottle makes a crashing sound. Reminding them of their sins. It’s so jarring. I wonder if the banks are designed to make the user feel a level of shame lol.

The funniest thing happened this morning.

I took my usual route and when I passed the banks there was a women emptying a couple of bags for life, filled with empty bottles of wine. (not judging).

As I got closer she looked directly at me and kept eye contact. Then she did something that actually made me laugh out loud.

She said “it’s a whole months worth. I didn’t drink this last night”

I just nodded. I couldn’t respond. I was laughing too hard.

As I walked away she finished. Got back into her car and drove past me with the window down.

Her parting words will stay with me today.

“We all have our vices”

Honey, you have no idea!!!

#bottlebankjudgment

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So what was the moral of the story?

Reading

"So what was the moral of the story?"

Not every story needs a moral. Just sharing

"So what was the moral of the story?

Not every story needs a moral. Just sharing "

Too long bro. I didn't read it! Sorry!

Reading

Too long bro. I didn't read it! Sorry!"

Haha not sure what to do with that information. Ummmm ok

Haha not sure what to do with that information. Ummmm ok "

Somebody will read it. Good luck bro!

Made me

"When I go for my morning walk with a flask of coffee I walk through my local park.

I have a very specific Route I take on the way to one of my favourite benches. Yes I have favourite benches (don’t judge me).

This route takes me over the grass up a small rise and past a sports centre. In the car park is a few bottle banks.

Every morning there’s at least one car putting bottles sheepishly into the banks.

The distributors of the empties all have something in common. They try so hard not to make eye contact with me and each other. Like I’ll judge their alcohol consumption lol.

The bottle banks judge them enough. Every bottle makes a crashing sound. Reminding them of their sins. It’s so jarring. I wonder if the banks are designed to make the user feel a level of shame lol.

I took my usual route and when I passed the banks there was a women emptying a couple of bags for life, filled with empty bottles of wine. (not judging).

As I got closer she looked directly at me and kept eye contact. Then she did something that actually made me laugh out loud.

As I walked away she finished. Got back into her car and drove past me with the window down.

“We all have our vices”

#bottlebankjudgment "

Brilliant.

Too long bro. I didn't read it! Sorry!"

Make sure you replenish your toilet roll and pasta supplies. You're coming across a little depleted.

Reading

"Made me

"

Thanks dude

Make sure you replenish your toilet roll and pasta supplies. You're coming across a little depleted."

It's the time of the month!

I have pride in my overly full recycle bins and take great enjoyment in clashing the wine and beer bottles into the bin 1 at a time.

Reading

"I have pride in my overly full recycle bins and take great enjoyment in clashing the wine and beer bottles into the bin 1 at a time. "

Good job

Any male who's purchased lingerie for a woman, can relate to this fine penmanship!

"Just getting this for my wife/girlfriend " as though everyone is labelling you as a cross dresser!

The pressure we place upon ourselves!!

Reading

" Any male who's purchased lingerie for a woman, can relate to this fine penmanship!

"Just getting this for my wife/girlfriend " as though everyone is labelling you as a cross dresser!

The pressure we place upon ourselves!! "

Hahahah yesssss

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Being not too quick on the uptake it only occurred to me recently that the company drug and alcohol policy is practically unenforceable while I'm working from home (are they going to come to the flat to breathalyse me?).

I'm not psychic but I can see a lot more trips to the bottle bank in my near future.

I just hide half of my 'guilt' in next doors recycling bin

Reading

"Being not too quick on the uptake it only occurred to me recently that the company drug and alcohol policy is practically unenforceable while I'm working from home (are they going to come to the flat to breathalyse me?).

I'm not psychic but I can see a lot more trips to the bottle bank in my near future."

Hahaha

Reading

"I just hide half of my 'guilt' in next doors recycling bin "

Now that’s a plan

Someone once said to me a similar thing "everyone has a vice", I replied, I know what you mean sir, mines all of them

Reading

"Someone once said to me a similar thing "everyone has a vice", I replied, I know what you mean sir, mines all of them "

Ha

"When I go for my morning walk with a flask of coffee I walk through my local park.

“We all have our vices”

#bottlebankjudgment "

I (her) thought it was post was relatable and made me smile. Thanks OP.

It's funny how doing something good such as recycling can also give you guilt or think you are being judged.

I also enjoy observing life around me and people watching....not just in a sexual way.

P.s nothing wrong in having your favourite benches either.

Her x

They should go tonight at 8pm. No one will hear the bottles smashing

Reading

“We all have our vices”

#bottlebankjudgment

I (her) thought it was post was relatable and made me smile. Thanks OP.

It's funny how doing something good such as recycling can also give you guilt or think you are being judged.

I also enjoy observing life around me and people watching....not just in a sexual way.

P.s nothing wrong in having your favourite benches either.

Her x"

I adore people watching. It’s my favourite thing to do I was going to post about something I witnessed a couple of days ago. I may post it

Reading

"They should go tonight at 8pm. No one will hear the bottles smashing "

Genius

Does no one have recycling bins? All mine get shoved in there with all the other recycling.... Then at least I can disguise quite how much gin and wine I'm currently drinking

Reading

"Does no one have recycling bins? All mine get shoved in there with all the other recycling.... Then at least I can disguise quite how much gin and wine I'm currently drinking "

No judgment. More of a question but I thought glass wasn’t supposed to go in there. Oops

By *asha86Couple  over a year ago

walsall

Lol this is exactly what the mr said to me on reading this lol xT

Reading

"Lol this is exactly what the mr said to me on reading this lol xT"

Lol

» Add a new message to this topic