FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wink regrets

Wink regrets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rsPricklePants OP   Woman  over a year ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

I know not everyone uses or takes notice of the wink function on here but has anyone winked someone then regretted it because the person has not been like you expected?

I had a recent regretted wink, I winked a guy but he seems incapable of having a conversation as doesn't reply with more than 3 words although he messaged me, I know that not everyone likes to chat just curious to know if anyone else has a wink they regret, not including the winks with no response as think many people have experienced that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *talian769Man  over a year ago

North East

I never send winks myself, although get winks from others and I reply back. Unfortunately, their sentences are incoherent. I suppose that is why they send winks, they are unable to converse.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know not everyone uses or takes notice of the wink function on here but has anyone winked someone then regretted it because the person has not been like you expected?

I had a recent regretted wink, I winked a guy but he seems incapable of having a conversation as doesn't reply with more than 3 words although he messaged me, I know that not everyone likes to chat just curious to know if anyone else has a wink they regret, not including the winks with no response as think many people have experienced that"

Move on, some people seem bereft of being able to chat in a sensible way

I read the title and thought you meant like a missed wink from an absolute stunner.....

I have neither problem

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I done it by accident once and got shouted at by the man he basically called me a silly little girl

"I done it by accident once and got shouted at by the man he basically called me a silly little girl "
I didnt shout at you

I dont tend to wink unless it's a forum game. And I dont ever get winked at

[Removed by poster at 20/05/20 13:27:32]

"I done it by accident once and got shouted at by the man he basically called me a silly little girl "

Take no notice, some people are knobs

"

Move on, some people seem bereft of being able to chat in a sensible way "

I have it just made me wonder about other people's experiences

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I think all of us have shown some interest in people before that we've come to regret.

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

"I done it by accident once and got shouted at by the man he basically called me a silly little girl

Take no notice, some people are knobs "

It’s ok he later regretted it

"

I have it just made me wonder about other people's experiences"

I’ve not really had any bad experiences from winks I think they largely get ignored but it can be a way of knowing someone likes your profile

"I read the title and thought you meant like a missed wink from an absolute stunner.....

I have neither problem "

I always check out the profiles that wink me not that I get many of interest

"

I have it just made me wonder about other people's experiences

I’ve not really had any bad experiences from winks I think they largely get ignored but it can be a way of knowing someone likes your profile "

I don't often wink people but have had some great fun that's started with just a wink in either direction, I do take winks as being a compliment and a way to just test the water so to speak

"I read the title and thought you meant like a missed wink from an absolute stunner.....

I have neither problem

I always check out the profiles that wink me not that I get many of interest"

I've just given you something to check out lol

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I prefer a wink to ‘you meeting’ or ‘fancy a fuck’ or other two word messages I get.

I’ll generally reply to any I find attractive or potential friendships in the future

I have neither problem

I always check out the profiles that wink me not that I get many of interest I've just given you something to check out lol "

Haha I was already having a peek after your earlier comment

I would be happy for someone to wink me, accidental or otherwise....I'll take it!!

"I think all of us have shown some interest in people before that we've come to regret."

I have neither problem

I always check out the profiles that wink me not that I get many of interest I've just given you something to check out lol

Haha I was already having a peek after your earlier comment"

that stealth mode again lol

I have neither problem

I always check out the profiles that wink me not that I get many of interest I've just given you something to check out lol

Haha I was already having a peek after your earlier comment that stealth mode again lol "

Yeah had too many incidents of accidentally clicking on a profile when scrolling past on my phone and getting messages about looking at their profile so went stealth did fab a pic of yours though

I have neither problem

Haha I was already having a peek after your earlier comment that stealth mode again lol

Yeah had too many incidents of accidentally clicking on a profile when scrolling past on my phone and getting messages about looking at their profile so went stealth did fab a pic of yours though "

thank you x

Never sent a wink and don’t reply to winks so no regrets here!!!!

T

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

"I think all of us have shown some interest in people before that we've come to regret."

Oh so true

Yes I've received a wink and responded, only to find a flowing conversation was really difficult.

If I'm going to make contact which is rare these days, I try to focus on that person and not keep several disjointed conversations going. Why contact someone if you cant really be bothered?

By *onty1971Man  over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

I always check who winks at me.

Had some lovely Socials come about from a wink from a Lady.

I ignore the ones from those I do not seek. How they are received is dependent on the mood and preferences of the other person.

It is nice to be complimented I find.

I've sent a few friend invites by accident as it's next to the wink button, and the buttons are small. I have followed it up with an apology though..

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Get sent winks occasionally, but then when I reply, there's no further interaction.... I'm surely not that bad lol

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

yeah but I just see it as simple as saying hi...

no more no less, it's where you go from there that matters.

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

I use winks as an icebreaker. If I get a wink back then I'll message.

I don't ever regret winking someone as I just move on if it doesn't work out,

Xx

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

[Removed by poster at 20/05/20 14:34:48]

We never wink or look at whos winked us

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

My only regret with winks is that people can send them. I never wink back or delete so they can't wink again for a while. But then I'm all for if you have something to say then do so, don't attempt attention with a stupid wink.

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Coventry(ish)

"I know not everyone uses or takes notice of the wink function on here but has anyone winked someone then regretted it because the person has not been like you expected?

I had a recent regretted wink, I winked a guy but he seems incapable of having a conversation as doesn't reply with more than 3 words although he messaged me, I know that not everyone likes to chat just curious to know if anyone else has a wink they regret, not including the winks with no response as think many people have experienced that"

I kind of had that in reverse.

A woman winked me and we ended up meeting at hers about a week later. Had been blocked by the time I'd got home??

I've not received a wink, and I don't send them... seems pointless when you can just message them

"

A woman winked me and we ended up meeting at hers about a week later. Had been blocked by the time I'd got home?? "

That seems a little rude did they not give you an idea that they didn't want to stay in contact before you left?

Coventry(ish)

"

A woman winked me and we ended up meeting at hers about a week later. Had been blocked by the time I'd got home??

That seems a little rude did they not give you an idea that they didn't want to stay in contact before you left?"

Yes very rude...not quite sure what it was all about. She was having a day off work for some plumbing work and think she wanted to make the most of her day while her kids were still at school. Think I was her first meet and she left the site fairly soon afterwards so I'm kinda guessing that it was some kind of fantasy that she then immediately regretted or I had bad breath and she thought I was a crap shag

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Forget the winks. I have people that message. No capital letter. No full stops and only three words. Yes that bad. Lol.

"

That seems a little rude did they not give you an idea that they didn't want to stay in contact before you left?

Yes very rude...not quite sure what it was all about. She was having a day off work for some plumbing work and think she wanted to make the most of her day while her kids were still at school. Think I was her first meet and she left the site fairly soon afterwards so I'm kinda guessing that it was some kind of fantasy that she then immediately regretted or I had bad breath and she thought I was a crap shag "

Maybe it was just a fantasy then or decided it just wasn't what she really wanted to do or wasn't single and felt guilty

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’ve been thinking. In all the time I’ve been on Fabi don’t think anything has come from either a wink sent or a wink revived. That makes them pointless as far as I’m concerned lol.

I absolutely hate the no more than three word answers, and even worse, the not being able to string more than two sentences together...

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I'm very careful about who I wink at as it breaks any future filters with that person, as does sending them a message. I've winked at a few people who have not been as I thought they would be.

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple  over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

We love the wink button, as with most things fab, some have been disappointing but others have led to great meets. We have kept a few winks we have received recently as a way to remember that we want to make contact after lockdown/social distancing. We mainly received winks but if a sexy male catches my eye I send a cheeky wink.

Lily

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

I love a wink.... it’s a hey we are interested now do your best to impress!

Why would you blow it with a piss poor message?

Coventry(ish)

"

Yes very rude...not quite sure what it was all about. She was having a day off work for some plumbing work and think she wanted to make the most of her day while her kids were still at school. Think I was her first meet and she left the site fairly soon afterwards so I'm kinda guessing that it was some kind of fantasy that she then immediately regretted or I had bad breath and she thought I was a crap shag

Maybe it was just a fantasy then or decided it just wasn't what she really wanted to do or wasn't single and felt guilty"

Yeah that's what I think...don't think she had a partner though..but I may be wrong on that..but she left her front door open and was waiting blindfolded on the bed...so the fantasy thing kinda fits

Oh dear.. it's just a wink.. not like you had sex with someone you didn't like

I always check my winks. It gives me the opportunity to check the profile and see if I'm interested.

I've used winks before also.

Some have been good, some not so. I wouldn't blame the wink system though.

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I can’t say that I have ever regretted a wink.

I think winks is a waste on here, I never get any and any I send are ignored

I regretted winking recently as when I logged back in I had numerous messages from the same guy going 0-100 because I hadn't replied, Apparently I led him on by winking.

Won't stop me winking though

» Add a new message to this topic