FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > sex toys you dont want the family seeing

sex toys you dont want the family seeing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ama bama OP   Man  over a year ago

dalkeith

So with the world the way it is today.Worse case scenario. what toys would you need to hide so your family dont find them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All of them?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If I'm dead I don't care. Unless someone destroys our hard drive they're going to find a lot more than sex toys to surprise them . I hope they look at it all and say "jolly good for them!"

dalkeith

nice go girl

By *rozacMan  over a year ago

london

"All of them? "

What they said

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

Our collection of collars and whips.

We left a very severe looking 9 tail lash out by mistake in our house last year, which we rent out in the summer. It was very politely left in a drawer in thr kitchen.

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"All of them? "

D.

Every morning, I stay in bed until I've watched Toy Story all the way through from start to finish. That way I always wake up with a morning woody!

dalkeith

naughty

My whole family know I own sex toys so it doesn’t matter to me

Last year when I was in hospital my (then) 15 year old sister and her friend stayed at my house to look after my dogs. Of course they went snooping, and my sister stole my handcuffs and some lingerie (she’s a size four, I’m a size fourteen. Don’t know what she thought was ever going to happen). Of course my sister denied nicking anything, so I went into her bedroom while she was at school and took it all back.

We have a family group chat so I filmed myself going into my toy drawer, and putting back everything my sister had stolen. I also filmed myself going into her bedroom and taking everything back. And sent it to my family group chat.

"My whole family know I own sex toys so it doesn’t matter to me

Last year when I was in hospital my (then) 15 year old sister and her friend stayed at my house to look after my dogs. Of course they went snooping, and my sister stole my handcuffs and some lingerie (she’s a size four, I’m a size fourteen. Don’t know what she thought was ever going to happen). Of course my sister denied nicking anything, so I went into her bedroom while she was at school and took it all back.

We have a family group chat so I filmed myself going into my toy drawer, and putting back everything my sister had stolen. I also filmed myself going into her bedroom and taking everything back. And sent it to my family group chat. "

Why did your feel the need to let your whole family know?

We have a family group chat so I filmed myself going into my toy drawer, and putting back everything my sister had stolen. I also filmed myself going into her bedroom and taking everything back. And sent it to my family group chat.

Why did your feel the need to let your whole family know?"

Why do you feel the need to nitpick everything I post?

And because she’d also stolen other stuff and denied it, in the family group chat had openly denied it.

I think my family would be shocked with what I have hiding away!

I wouldnt care if they found the plugs, dildos and cock rings etc, but some of the other things.... I would die!

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

And because she’d also stolen other stuff and denied it, in the family group chat had openly denied it. "

nawty sister lol

And because she’d also stolen other stuff and denied it, in the family group chat had openly denied it. "

I only ask questions about the things that I find a bit baffling.

I like to know why people do some of the things they do.

Like why didn't you just speak to her about it

A few months ago I went to visit my brother. His girlfriend was there, I was with my girlfriend at the time. My brother was in bed having been out the night before. We went into his room and sitting on the side was a bright pink dildo. I pointed at it and asked him “what’s that”.

He found it funny. His girlfriend went bright red.

And because she’d also stolen other stuff and denied it, in the family group chat had openly denied it.

I only ask questions about the things that I find a bit baffling.

I like to know why people do some of the things they do.

Like why didn't you just speak to her about it "

Wow you’re right, didn’t think of that. She stole so much that I almost got the police involved, and even still, denied it. She had over a week to return it all and didn’t.

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

Living in an all female house but law of averages we all have toys.

But my mum now thinks I'm incontinent and bought a rubber mattress protector. After she caught me putting my soaking sheet in the washing machine after a session with the wand

And because she’d also stolen other stuff and denied it, in the family group chat had openly denied it. nawty sister lol"

She’s 16 now, works 50+ hours in a care home and has just moved into her own flat. She learnt her lesson that day when I shared it in the family group chat. I’ve forgiven her.

She was scared to come near me for a while though

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I don’t particularly want any family to find my bag of toys When my partner passed away I had to clear everything from his house and even I was shocked at the amount of u detest I had there not to mention all the things he had in the sex drawers now it’s all at my house

In the middle

I don’t particularly want any family to find my bag of toys When my partner passed away I had to clear everything from his house and even I was shocked at the amount of u detest I had there not to mention all the things he had in the sex drawers now it’s all at my house

In the middle

And because she’d also stolen other stuff and denied it, in the family group chat had openly denied it. nawty sister lol

She’s 16 now, works 50+ hours in a care home and has just moved into her own flat. She learnt her lesson that day when I shared it in the family group chat. I’ve forgiven her.

She was scared to come near me for a while though "

"I don’t particularly want any family to find my bag of toys When my partner passed away I had to clear everything from his house and even I was shocked at the amount of u detest I had there not to mention all the things he had in the sex drawers now it’s all at my house

"

So nice you said it thrice

I have mine on the mantelpiece as ornaments

Why don't you buy your sister a present. A brand new toy? And say 'here sis, now can you please try not to borrow my toy's. It's just not cricket dear'

"Why don't you buy your sister a present. A brand new toy? And say 'here sis, now can you please try not to borrow my toy's. It's just not cricket dear'"

She’s sixteen. You don’t think that’s creepy?

dalkeith

oh the shame pmsl

dalkeith

"I don’t particularly want any family to find my bag of toys When my partner passed away I had to clear everything from his house and even I was shocked at the amount of u detest I had there not to mention all the things he had in the sex drawers now it’s all at my house

"

a big collection then

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

My mummy found my favourite toy under my pillow when I was 18 mr softie he was called I don’t think she realised what it was she set it up nicely beside a can of deodorant and never ever mentioned it to me

dalkeith

"My mummy found my favourite toy under my pillow when I was 18 mr softie he was called I don’t think she realised what it was she set it up nicely beside a can of deodorant and never ever mentioned it to me "
hope she did not try it lol

We both would want all of them gone and not found, as well as hard drives. Although a few weeks back partners daughter was ratching for something in our room, and stumbled across couple things in a drawer, wasn't pleasant afternoon after that!

dalkeith

"We both would want all of them gone and not found, as well as hard drives. Although a few weeks back partners daughter was ratching for something in our room, and stumbled across couple things in a drawer, wasn't pleasant afternoon after that! "
oh the shame of that ackward situation.

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

"My mummy found my favourite toy under my pillow when I was 18 mr softie he was called I don’t think she realised what it was she set it up nicely beside a can of deodorant and never ever mentioned it to me hope she did not try it lol"

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

I still have a large collection of my BDSM

toys from my activities many moons ago along with various other toys,

Although I live alone they are kept in a locked cupboard in my bedroom the door of which also has a lock on it.

Every time my 5yr old grand daughter come round she asks "Grandad why is your bedroom door locked?" I ignore the question

"We both would want all of them gone and not found, as well as hard drives. Although a few weeks back partners daughter was ratching for something in our room, and stumbled across couple things in a drawer, wasn't pleasant afternoon after that! oh the shame of that ackward situation."

Yup.. Her mum has seen worse just laying about in her room though (I never go in it). We managed to turn it and do the whole, you shouldn't of been in our room in first place.

I done removals for several yrs and we always finding things even though we would ask if there was anything that the client didn't want us to see.

Moved a high ranking army officer and his wife.

What they had would be conduct unbecoming

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

If they find them, then a few may raise some eyebrows not knowing what they are for, some are obvious and life like.... I’d hope they’d have a laugh

I’ve already had the embarrassment a couple of years ago after I forgot to tidy up fully, my lad woke me up and handed me Mr Glass

By *ervent_fervourMan  over a year ago

Halifax

12 inch double ended dildo.

dalkeith

"12 inch double ended dildo."
ouch

Ones that I impulse bought when I was feeling brave but can't actually use. Inflatable vibrating butt plug, arm-sized dildo, pussy pump etc

dalkeith

"Ones that I impulse bought when I was feeling brave but can't actually use. Inflatable vibrating butt plug, arm-sized dildo, pussy pump etc "
Good for a Prolapse then pmsl.

"She’s sixteen. You don’t think that’s creepy? "

No more creepier than sharing a video of your sex toys in a family group chat

"She’s sixteen. You don’t think that’s creepy?

No more creepier than sharing a video of your sex toys in a family group chat "

LOL..that's very creepy sharing a video of sex toys in a family group chat ... I wonder what they must think of her for sharing that?? that must of been so awkward.

No more creepier than sharing a video of your sex toys in a family group chat "

No more creepier than sharing a video of your sex toys in a family group chat

LOL..that's very creepy sharing a video of sex toys in a family group chat ... I wonder what they must think of her for sharing that?? that must of been so awkward."

I opened a drawer and chucked a pair of handcuffs in. If they managed to see anything more than a blur, then they have amazing eye site

This thread has opened my eyes to the fact people don’t have jokey relationships with their family

I’ve joked with my family many times that I wish I had nice feet so I could sell feet pics online

My dad told me just to get a sugar daddy

Told him I was and he said ‘you go girl’

I mean aren’t people happy to joke with their parents? Nothing creepy at all, we just aren’t all prim and proper

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"This thread has opened my eyes to the fact people don’t have jokey relationships with their family

I’ve joked with my family many times that I wish I had nice feet so I could sell feet pics online

I mean aren’t people happy to joke with their parents? Nothing creepy at all, we just aren’t all prim and proper "

It’s great you have that openness, not everyone does and may be a generation thing

I know the conversations I have with my lad now about the body, sex and alike I never had with my parents a bit of a taboo subject

Strangely, I can talk to my mum about the things the lad and I chat about and she’s completely fine with it, but I can’t imagine having a similar conversation with her about me

Couldn't care less.

I had to find and dispose of my mother's when she died. It's just part of life.

I've got a good arsenal of paddles,ropes etc that I hope would be passed on to friends to use. Also so many dress up outfits that I would like to be rehomed rather than thrown.

"I mean aren’t people happy to joke with their parents? Nothing creepy at all, we just aren’t all prim and proper "

You sound a bit offended ?

"I mean aren’t people happy to joke with their parents? Nothing creepy at all, we just aren’t all prim and proper

You sound a bit offended ?"

I’m not offended at all

Luckily most of our friends and family know we are into bdsm and kink so its only the more extreme stuff we have to hide lol

"This thread has opened my eyes to the fact people don’t have jokey relationships with their family

I mean aren’t people happy to joke with their parents? Nothing creepy at all, we just aren’t all prim and proper

It’s great you have that openness, not everyone does and may be a generation thing

I know the conversations I have with my lad now about the body, sex and alike I never had with my parents a bit of a taboo subject

Strangely, I can talk to my mum about the things the lad and I chat about and she’s completely fine with it, but I can’t imagine having a similar conversation with her about me "

I am very jealous of people who can have this openness with their parents. "Sex" wasn't even a word that was allowed in my house growing up. Any kissing scenes on TV had to be skipped through. I wasn't even allowed to throw tampons and sanitary towels away in the bathroom bin but rather dispose of them discreetly. I basically had to pretend I was smooth as a Ken doll.

When I was 18 my mum found a condom in my purse, and I only found out about that through my sister. Since then we have relaxed a little and can make the odd allusion to sex and can watch raunchy stuff like Game of Thrones and Celebrity Juice with my mum without batting an eyelid. She once accidentally opened a parcel I got from lovehoney with sex toys and kinky lingerie in and just came and gave it to me saying "sorry, I think this is yours" and then left and we never spoke about it.

With my sister I can make the odd sex joke and usually tell her if I've slept with someone new but could never go in more depth

My dad still thinks I'm a virgin.

By *ust fun9TV/TS  over a year ago

Swansea

When I was younger working at a house I had to get into the airing Coupard in the married couples bedroom to check a switch.

They knew I had to go in there and only the wife was home at the time. I was both turned on and heart pounding when they hadn't hidden their sex toys, frilly knix and strap on.

Not sure to this day if they wanted me to see them.

Strangely, I can talk to my mum about the things the lad and I chat about and she’s completely fine with it, but I can’t imagine having a similar conversation with her about me

I am very jealous of people who can have this openness with their parents. "Sex" wasn't even a word that was allowed in my house growing up. Any kissing scenes on TV had to be skipped through. I wasn't even allowed to throw tampons and sanitary towels away in the bathroom bin but rather dispose of them discreetly. I basically had to pretend I was smooth as a Ken doll.

When I was 18 my mum found a condom in my purse, and I only found out about that through my sister. Since then we have relaxed a little and can make the odd allusion to sex and can watch raunchy stuff like Game of Thrones and Celebrity Juice with my mum without batting an eyelid. She once accidentally opened a parcel I got from lovehoney with sex toys and kinky lingerie in and just came and gave it to me saying "sorry, I think this is yours" and then left and we never spoke about it.

With my sister I can make the odd sex joke and usually tell her if I've slept with someone new but could never go in more depth

My dad still thinks I'm a virgin. "

I’m honestly really, really grateful for the openness. My little sister has had the ‘real’ sex talk from me, and my youngest came to me when she got her period at aged 10 (my parents were out for a meal). We’ve always been an open family, I love it

[Removed by poster at 21/05/20 20:14:21]

Any!

By *artyanna16200TV/TS  over a year ago

leeds

Ae usually leave the breakfast bar stool with a fat glass butt plug tethered to it for when granny needs somewhere to sit at christmas time , , other than that , we dont tend to let the children play om swings actually iIN The house ! Everything else is secured in an a locked barred and concreted vault ten feet under next doors garden !

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

We have a family group chat so I filmed myself going into my toy drawer, and putting back everything my sister had stolen. I also filmed myself going into her bedroom and taking everything back. And sent it to my family group chat. "

I'm always amazed by how open ladies are with their nearest and dearest, not to mention the amount of toys many of them have! Go girls!

I'm always amazed by how open ladies are with their nearest and dearest, not to mention the amount of toys many of them have! Go girls! "

It’s not as if I list off what sex toys I have to my family they just know my sister stole handcuffs from my bedside drawer. They don’t need to know specifics, but still. We’re all open, best way to be.

dalkeith

"Any!"
To many to Mention then i guess

"So with the world the way it is today.Worse case scenario. what toys would you need to hide so your family dont find them."

I recently got a pussy stroker and cock ring they are both amazing but I really don’t know what I would do if family found them

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

I think Big John is the toy I’d be most embarrassed about. He’s fucking massive!

One of my close friends has the job of removing all offending items should I meet an untimely end. She knows exactly where the drawer and bag of sluttiness is located!

dalkeith

"I think Big John is the toy I’d be most embarrassed about. He’s fucking massive!

One of my close friends has the job of removing all offending items should I meet an untimely end. She knows exactly where the drawer and bag of sluttiness is located! "

oh you are naughty lol

By *igboy200286Man  over a year ago

Hastings

Fleshlight even though I'm saving for one that has a big insert length lol

» Add a new message to this topic