FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Girls making money

Girls making money

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So come across a few profiles where girls have been selling nudes and cam time, is that not banned on here? Anyone else experience this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

Have you reported them?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This has been covered a lot in the forums and it’s in the site rules. Just block and move on.

I think the only way to stop it would be remove all the people that buy them. Supply and demand and all that

Report ‘em

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Have you reported them? "

Yeh I report them each time, frustrating though, all I’m looking for is a genuine connection and I get that.

I've only been here a week. And after speaking to two "ladies" I realized they were really not really real! Well one was definitely a scammer! So I'm learning my way round here

I know but when you see the likes of Chelsea Ferguson driving round in a Lamborghini bought off the profits of selling pics and vids of her tits and fanny it makes you think! So you lot be grateful my public pics are free to look at

"I know but when you see the likes of Chelsea Ferguson driving round in a Lamborghini bought off the profits of selling pics and vids of her tits and fanny it makes you think! So you lot be grateful my public pics are free to look at "

Exactly! We put a lot of time and effort into our pics too and Instagram is full of girls making no effort and making an absolute killing.

"I know but when you see the likes of Chelsea Ferguson driving round in a Lamborghini bought off the profits of selling pics and vids of her tits and fanny it makes you think! So you lot be grateful my public pics are free to look at

Exactly! We put a lot of time and effort into our pics too and Instagram is full of girls making no effort and making an absolute killing."

Your pics are awesome. Love the Princess Leia ones

» Add a new message to this topic