FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Food..what appeals?

Food..what appeals?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For me its the aromas of herbs etc the taste doesn t interest me as I lived a life that dylled the taste buds and made it nothing more than necessary fuel..some days wont eat at all if the work has not been enough to require it plus I like my body to digest and use the fuel before stuffing more in...but the aromas such as freshly baking bread etc they stimulate my brain.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"For me its the aromas of herbs etc the taste doesn t interest me as I lived a life that dylled the taste buds and made it nothing more than necessary fuel..some days wont eat at all if the work has not been enough to require it plus I like my body to digest and use the fuel before stuffing more in...but the aromas such as freshly baking bread etc they stimulate my brain. "

Dulled the taste buds

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Freshly baked bread you can tear apart.. love the smell. Especially if its sourdough. In my youth my friends auntie used to work in a local bakery.. after the pub closed and we would feel peckish after all crap crisps and peanuts he would sneak us in and we could get some bread and wander in the late hours of the night sharing it. Those were good times

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm a taste kind of gal. Savoury over sweet usually. One of my favourite tastes is olives and tomatoes.

» Add a new message to this topic