FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Home?

Home?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is home for you, is it a location, the 4 walls you live in, or like me, is your home your wife/ partner/gf? A house and place are of no consequequence it is my partner, she is my home. If she s not in the house then neither am I as it breaks my connection with my other home which is nature. If she s out with the girls then I stay out in the wilds or park up and sit and read and will return either when she s told me she s back or to crawl into bed which means walking through the front door and straight in the sack..without stopping to linger on the sofa etc. So how would you define home?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All over the place. Literally!

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Home could have been a girl I knew once...

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

What an interesting question

My home is in my head so essentially I take it wherever I go, this is why I am comfortable to roam so much x

"What an interesting question

My home is in my head so essentially I take it wherever I go, this is why I am comfortable to roam so much x"

Love this..from a fellow drifter xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Home for me has always been my daughter. Now she’s left home to start her own life so I’m waiting to relocate after Covid to also start anew

"Home for me has always been my daughter. Now she’s left home to start her own life so I’m waiting to relocate after Covid to also start anew "

I love that home is someone as opposed to something..a loved one is always there through thick and thin...enjoy your home x

» Add a new message to this topic