FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dating section

Dating section

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

So I'm seeing a lot of people talk about a possible dating section on fab, which I'm all for personaly, but I am also using a lot of different dating apps and sites, one end of the specterum is tinder and the other match.com which are totally different vibes, but the one thing I do notice is a lot of people on them for the attention or to sell pictures and videos of themselves, not saying that would happen here but I do feel that people would find there way on here too do that, and then there is also a lot of people that I've noticed don't talk, enjoy the attention they get without intention of dating and some simply using it to gain followers on instagram, which baffles my mind! Suppose my point is I worry that if it was to become a thing, an awfull lot of people would find a way too miss use it and it would be the singletons that would use it properly, that would ultimatly suffer with that, does anyone else seem to find these issues on 'vanilla' dating sites and apps? Or have the same concerns about a possible dating section

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The only fans accounts are starting to creep in on here already too which is annoying.

"So I'm seeing a lot of people talk about a possible dating section on fab, which I'm all for personaly, but I am also using a lot of different dating apps and sites, one end of the specterum is tinder and the other match.com which are totally different vibes, but the one thing I do notice is a lot of people on them for the attention or to sell pictures and videos of themselves, not saying that would happen here but I do feel that people would find there way on here too do that, and then there is also a lot of people that I've noticed don't talk, enjoy the attention they get without intention of dating and some simply using it to gain followers on instagram, which baffles my mind! Suppose my point is I worry that if it was to become a thing, an awfull lot of people would find a way too miss use it and it would be the singletons that would use it properly, that would ultimatly suffer with that, does anyone else seem to find these issues on 'vanilla' dating sites and apps? Or have the same concerns about a possible dating section"

Unfortunately there are women on here who's sole purpose is to promote their onlyfans page and sell pics/vids

I’m 100% looking for more than sex... a dating section would be awesome

"The only fans accounts are starting to creep in on here already too which is annoying."

Report tbh - no different than an Adultwork listing.

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

This isn't a dating site... or a sex site to that matter though

More social networking for like minded and broad minded people

There are already sites for what you're suggesting

"This isn't a dating site... or a sex site to that matter though

There are already sites for what you're suggesting"

And there are many sites for what you're suggesting.

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

And there are many sites for what you're suggesting."

Ok ... it's closed at the moment ... but ever thought the "Meets " section might actually be "dating"?

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

I personally don’t want dating section in this site.

Swingers swing! If singletons find eachother and decide to go exclusive or start playing together even couples got themselves into poly relationships, well done to them, they can do that... rest is not applicable

Brighouse

I can appreciate that people use this site in different ways, but I do feel like a dating section would be able to seperate it a bit more, as for the only fans on here, I've not really had experience with them yet, although I'm mainly sticking to forums now, whenever I'd search and message people it would go no where and 9/10 just get ignored, but I also do feel like a dating part of the site would also open up the opportunity to have conversations other than the usual sex, clubs and kinks kind off thing

And there are many sites for what you're suggesting.

Ok ... it's closed at the moment ... but ever thought the "Meets " section might actually be "dating"?"

It's got a few sections I've never used. I don't think the available functionality of the site dictates what people should use it for though, just because it doesn't suit you personally.

I'm sure the owners couldn't give a toss either as long as their revenue stream continues/grows.

I do understand your point, but as you suggested - there are other sites available too to suit your personal needs.

Brighouse

"I personally don’t want dating section in this site.

Swingers swing! If singletons find eachother and decide to go exclusive or start playing together even couples got themselves into poly relationships, well done to them, they can do that... rest is not applicable "

That's fair enough, it does seem to be mainly single guys that I've seen asking for it, which could say something in itself I suppose, I have seen a few single females but as with anything on here the single guys out number everyone, I think a dating part would open up more conversations for singletons wanting to date but looking for someone to match there physical wants and needs better than the 'vanilla' sires and apps

By *rouble1998Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I would probably use a dating part of this site if it was available. Swinging isn’t something I’m willing to give up at the moment and having to explain that to vanilla people can become a bit tiresome.

I’m not looking for a relationship necessarily but I enjoy dating

Brighouse

"I would probably use a dating part of this site if it was available. Swinging isn’t something I’m willing to give up at the moment and having to explain that to vanilla people can become a bit tiresome.

I’m not looking for a relationship necessarily but I enjoy dating "

To me that's the whole point to dating is to enjoy it and see where it goes, like I'm not 100% into the idea of a full relashionship but open too it if dating was to go well

By *rouble1998Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I would probably use a dating part of this site if it was available. Swinging isn’t something I’m willing to give up at the moment and having to explain that to vanilla people can become a bit tiresome.

To me that's the whole point to dating is to enjoy it and see where it goes, like I'm not 100% into the idea of a full relashionship but open too it if dating was to go well"

Yeah that’s pretty much my views on it. I feel like it would be interesting to meet someone who’s already into swinging rather than converting people from tinder haha

Brighouse

To me that's the whole point to dating is to enjoy it and see where it goes, like I'm not 100% into the idea of a full relashionship but open too it if dating was to go well

Yeah that’s pretty much my views on it. I feel like it would be interesting to meet someone who’s already into swinging rather than converting people from tinder haha "

Tinder is a minefield all of its own never mind trying to convert someone over on top of that! Haha

A dating tick box in interests section would be a good compromise. Sorry if someone mentioned it already.

Brighouse

"A dating tick box in interests section would be a good compromise. Sorry if someone mentioned it already. "

Yeah thats fair, I'd suggest a similar thing in the forums but I get a feeling that could get hijacked, notice a few people like to try and kill posts for whateber reason

By *egalBeetleWoman  over a year ago

London

I kinda like my dating/relationships to start off old skool-clothes on and talking about the weather.

I think dick pics and sex, starts the dating at a different level/place.

I've not had a problem explaining my kinks/swing needs to others on tinder/bumble. It's a very important aspect of my life that I need to be open about. I dont expect to find a partner here because my mind engages differently with the expectations I have on this site vs a dating site.

Isnt feeld a kink/swing dating app?

As for girls selling, that's on tinder etc already. Someone will pay for it. Just let it be.

Brighouse

"I kinda like my dating/relationships to start off old skool-clothes on and talking about the weather.

I think dick pics and sex, starts the dating at a different level/place.

I've not had a problem explaining my kinks/swing needs to others on tinder/bumble. It's a very important aspect of my life that I need to be open about. I dont expect to find a partner here because my mind engages differently with the expectations I have on this site vs a dating site.

Isnt feeld a kink/swing dating app?

As for girls selling, that's on tinder etc already. Someone will pay for it. Just let it be."

Yeah so do I, but I do think a specific dating section would change those conversations a bit, like we all start on here at different places and then we change over time, so like me, I started on this site years ago as a couple, been in and out of a different relashionship in that time and came off with the 2nd one because she wasn't interested in it all and I had to respect that, didnt work out and now im back, fully single, but I am interested in dating as well as swinging so would be perfect, feeld is but it is a very niche app, the girls selling was just to back the point of tinder, bumble etc becoming a bit of a minefield

By *egalBeetleWoman  over a year ago

London

I love a good tinder swipe, wont lie!

Met a very hung frenchie in Australia and coincidentally he was a swinger.

Imagine the awkwardness once you break up with your fab partner. The swing circles are fairly small in London anyway. I'm always jelly that my current FB has met so many awesome fabbers/been to swing parties.

Lol I met him off bumble!

Brighouse

"I love a good tinder swipe, wont lie!

Met a very hung frenchie in Australia and coincidentally he was a swinger.

Imagine the awkwardness once you break up with your fab partner. The swing circles are fairly small in London anyway. I'm always jelly that my current FB has met so many awesome fabbers/been to swing parties.

Lol I met him off bumble!"

Tinder is more addicting than I'd care to admit lol yeah I mean I've not had much chance to get involved myself, whether that be crap profile, lack of luck or just not to peoples taste, whatever it is, but I wouldn't knownhow small or big the circle is in my kneck of the woods haha! But no break up is ever 'good'

Bumble I've always found matches never message, baffles me why you'd swipe and then not message someone you match with but hey, I'll talk to most people to be fair haha!

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I went on tinder and found out half of my dates are fabbers!

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Would that not be called Fabdaters.com? Lol Don’t really understand the concept unless looking for a lifestyle partner but is that not just looking for a FB? If it’s a relationship people are after without being in the lifestyle then there’s plenty of dating sites out there isn’t there?

Brighouse

"I went on tinder and found out half of my dates are fabbers! "

Lucky you

Brighouse

In terms of it being a regular dating thing I dont think it would be, I'd view it as more of a dating site that would allow you to be very open, yes there is a few people on those apps and sites that are swingers and have interests and kinks, but in reality its a very small %, so I think it could bring the 2 together

"Would that not be called Fabdaters.com? Lol Don’t really understand the concept unless looking for a lifestyle partner but is that not just looking for a FB? If it’s a relationship people are after without being in the lifestyle then there’s plenty of dating sites out there isn’t there? "

What about wanting a relationship with someone that stays on the scene. More than fb. A real., meaningful relationship but that's is Liberal and unconventional..

Brighouse

"Would that not be called Fabdaters.com? Lol Don’t really understand the concept unless looking for a lifestyle partner but is that not just looking for a FB? If it’s a relationship people are after without being in the lifestyle then there’s plenty of dating sites out there isn’t there?

What about wanting a relationship with someone that stays on the scene. More than fb. A real., meaningful relationship but that's is Liberal and unconventional.. "

This

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"Would that not be called Fabdaters.com? Lol Don’t really understand the concept unless looking for a lifestyle partner but is that not just looking for a FB? If it’s a relationship people are after without being in the lifestyle then there’s plenty of dating sites out there isn’t there?

What about wanting a relationship with someone that stays on the scene. More than fb. A real., meaningful relationship but that's is Liberal and unconventional.. "

That’s what I mean by lifestyle partner, once dated and clicked they will continue to use Fab together and live the lifestyle and not just set up home in a vanilla world.

What about wanting a relationship with someone that stays on the scene. More than fb. A real., meaningful relationship but that's is Liberal and unconventional..

That’s what I mean by lifestyle partner, once dated and clicked they will continue to use Fab together and live the lifestyle and not just set up home in a vanilla world. "

Apologies x

I’m not looking for a relationship necessarily but I enjoy dating "

This absolutely!

I strongly dislike tinder and other dating sites, I’ve tried and they’re not for me. It might not be that I want to swing with a new partner, but I want them to understand where I’m coming from with what I like, and that for me is easier with someone off here!

Brighouse

This absolutely!

I strongly dislike tinder and other dating sites, I’ve tried and they’re not for me. It might not be that I want to swing with a new partner, but I want them to understand where I’m coming from with what I like, and that for me is easier with someone off here!"

Agree 100%, makes the whole thing a lot easier to work with, you don't eben have to explain it much as you met on here, as oppossed to the dreaded tinder conversation and having to explain it all, which could scare people off anyway

This.

I want my future partner to be a swinger. He can fuck who he likes but is emotionally committed to me.

^ thread killer alert

Brighouse

"^ thread killer alert "

No one is quite like me at that haha!!

Everytime I comment on another thread it goes desthly quite!

Think its easier to write it in your profile, can put people off straight away then rather than twenty messages in when you start to discuss wedding dresses and seating plans.

Brighouse

I need zero help with that

Brighouse

Putting people.off that is

I cant understand why anyone would want a dating section, there's plenty of websites for that.

"I cant understand why anyone would want a dating section, there's plenty of websites for that. "

Think a few of us have explained why above those websites don’t suit what a lot of people on here would consider as part of a relationship.

» Add a new message to this topic