FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 2m distance

2m distance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I believe this rule is going to be around for quite sometime, while we still have this virus around us even if we are allowed to meet up we will still have the 2m distance so unless we all get tested or they find a vaccine we will never be able to tell who has it, so that puts a stop for people to meet for sex or any fun which could be for years,

Your thoughts??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Thoughts

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

so who has a 2 metre cock?

By *aytay987Man  over a year ago

MK

Going to be all about the big cum shots I reckon

"I believe this rule is going to be around for quite sometime, while we still have this virus around us even if we are allowed to meet up we will still have the 2m distance so unless we all get tested or they find a vaccine we will never be able to tell who has it, so that puts a stop for people to meet for sex or any fun which could be for years,

Your thoughts??"

invest in a henry it never loses suction ever

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

1st world issues?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I believe this rule is going to be around for quite sometime, while we still have this virus around us even if we are allowed to meet up we will still have the 2m distance so unless we all get tested or they find a vaccine we will never be able to tell who has it, so that puts a stop for people to meet for sex or any fun which could be for years,

Your thoughts??invest in a henry it never loses suction ever "

Are you talking from experience

By *ustme34Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"so who has a 2 metre cock?"
surely wouldnt matter your stil have to stay 2m away from the end of the 2m cock

Your thoughts??invest in a henry it never loses suction ever

Are you talking from experience "

i have two and theyre not Henrys they're mine

By *rad_ell12Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

It can't possibly stay that way untill a vaccine comes as it may take years, not justcfor sex, but things like hand shaking, high fiving, hugging are all physical things that most of us won't be able to not do, I for one as a singleton would struggle not to be able to properly date for years, never mind everything else, I get people are scared but the whole 2m social distancing for the vast majority would have a huge impact, mainly on peoples mental health, but lets talk sence, hugs, kisses and sex also have been shown to help with physical health as well, can't go on for so long, there will too much detrimental impacts for that, need to learn to live with it in a way that will help both sides of that argument I feel, me personally I'm not scared of catching it because I know that I would be making sure I self isolated and would be doing everything in my power not to catch it in the first place but that is just me, but I also know it's causing a lot of fear right now, and measures do need to be in plave if nothing but to ease that fear, but I feel like even have social distancing as an advisory measure untill july and then ease that up with the advice to stay hygienic, wash hands regularly and not be in close contact with total strangers for too long without precautions

» Add a new message to this topic