FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is distance an issue when engaging in conversation?

Is distance an issue when engaging in conversation?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r Sensual OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I’ve noticed quite a lot of the views of my profile recently have been from those who live quite a distance from me. a lot of which I find rather good looking. I’m happy to travel (post lockdown of course) if I find I click with said person or couple.

Wondering if someone’s location, say if they’re live too far away is a deal breaker or not?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Definitely a deal breaker, if tthey dont live in the same county i wouldnt consider them, unless they are close personal friends.

By *91kMan  over a year ago

Maidstone

"I’ve noticed quite a lot of the views of my profile recently have been from those who live quite a distance from me. a lot of which I find rather good looking. I’m happy to travel (post lockdown of course) if I find I click with said person or couple.

Wondering if someone’s location, say if they’re live too far away is a deal breaker or not? "

Not a deal breaker for me at all.. I find if you really want something or someone then you make the effort

I do find messages I send to people far away get ignored a lot though so not everyone agrees

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Deal breaker for me.

Distance doesn't bother us, worse case scenario is they are a "no show" and we will just enjoy each other instead.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Distance is ok for occasional meets but in my experience can become a ball ache if you are looking for something more regular

By *ear in the chairMan  over a year ago

Godstone

Distance is only an issue for those that just want a quick shag or something regular imho. Not that either is an issue

London

"Distance doesn't bother us, worse case scenario is they are a "no show" and we will just enjoy each other instead. "

Good thing you both have each other then. I think that’s the biggest factor that’s put me off starting a conversation with someone who lives in far away a “no show” that is, but maybe I may change that. “Shoot my shot” as the saying goes. Guess the worst that could happen is they don’t reply or say not interested.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I generally tie distance meets in with a weekend away

"Definitely a deal breaker, if tthey dont live in the same county i wouldnt consider them, unless they are close personal friends."

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

Not an issue for me, it turns it into an adventure and I get to see different parts of the country

By *quaman87Man  over a year ago

ramsey

I don't find distance a issue! Probably find that you miss a person you might actually click with have a decent Convo with at a distance rather than settling for the same tedious chat locally!!

Not saying that's always the case!

I have some I get on with well and have decent convo with at quite a distance!

London

"Distance is ok for occasional meets but in my experience can become a ball ache if you are looking for something more regular "

I totally get what you mean, it’s quite a catch 22

London

"Not an issue for me, it turns it into an adventure and I get to see different parts of the country "

That’s exactly how I see it!

In most cases its definitely a deal breaker because travelling too far is a no for me and I know that the person im chatting too wont travel to Wales just for a few hours of fun.

It would be very frustrating getting to know and click with them in messages if I know we will never meet so I ask for local.

"Distance doesn't bother us, worse case scenario is they are a "no show" and we will just enjoy each other instead.

Good thing you both have each other then. I think that’s the biggest factor that’s put me off starting a conversation with someone who lives in far away a “no show” that is, but maybe I may change that. “Shoot my shot” as the saying goes. Guess the worst that could happen is they don’t reply or say not interested. "

Worse case scenario is you end up at a local swinging club Always have a back up plan.

London

"Distance doesn't bother us, worse case scenario is they are a "no show" and we will just enjoy each other instead.

Good thing you both have each other then. I think that’s the biggest factor that’s put me off starting a conversation with someone who lives in far away a “no show” that is, but maybe I may change that. “Shoot my shot” as the saying goes. Guess the worst that could happen is they don’t reply or say not interested.

Worse case scenario is you end up at a local swinging club Always have a back up plan. "

Couldn’t agree more, if I’m going to travel a fair distance, I’ll definitely make it worth both my time and money

By *ark ph0enixWoman  over a year ago

Teesside

I used to think it was a deal breaker. But then I clicked with someone 360 miles away. Now we are making it work. Or that was the plan till lockdown arrived

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

I never used to find it a problem but as time went on I did. I would rather find someone localish rather than travelling more than an hour. HAving said that, I have found meeting someone local, that I 'click' with, hard.

"I never used to find it a problem but as time went on I did. I would rather find someone localish rather than travelling more than an hour. HAving said that, I have found meeting someone local, that I 'click' with, hard. "

You're back again!

It’s an issue for us. The likelihood of us meeting people at who more than an hour away from us is very slim

L x

Leicester

"I never used to find it a problem but as time went on I did. I would rather find someone localish rather than travelling more than an hour. HAving said that, I have found meeting someone local, that I 'click' with, hard.

You're back again!"

I went somewhere?

"I never used to find it a problem but as time went on I did. I would rather find someone localish rather than travelling more than an hour. HAving said that, I have found meeting someone local, that I 'click' with, hard.

You're back again!

I went somewhere?"

Just haven't seen you on the forums

Leicester

You're back again!

I went somewhere?

Just haven't seen you on the forums "

I went into hiding. Now, as I see no one, I can come out

You're back again!

I went somewhere?

I went into hiding. Now, as I see no one, I can come out "

You do tend to that, glad you're back, new old perv material

I chat regularly with several ladies, but distance means we will never be anything else. It doesn't mean I don't enjoy their thoughts and humour..

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

No, not with us. We enjoy travelling and happy to make a weekend of it. Naughty meet with some quality time for us both. What more could we wish for.

I travel loads with work so don't tend to think of distance as an issue but totally understand those who do.

London

"No, not with us. We enjoy travelling and happy to make a weekend of it. Naughty meet with some quality time for us both. What more could we wish for. "

Awesome, sounds great! I’d love to chat and get to know you both a little more you both seem like a great couple

Last guy I met was from the North East of England and he came down for a full weekend. Was a lush weekend but was only a one off due to distance.

I want something more regular so less than 2 hours travelling time would be more manageable.

Leicester

You're back again!

I went somewhere?

I went into hiding. Now, as I see no one, I can come out

You do tend to that, glad you're back, new old perv material "

Yeah, sorry about that, no updated pics-far too much effort when I'm enjoying my pjs a bit too much.

By *91kMan  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Last guy I met was from the North East of England and he came down for a full weekend. Was a lush weekend but was only a one off due to distance.

I want something more regular so less than 2 hours travelling time would be more manageable. "

Just like us then

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Not in conversation but it can be hard when arranging meets.

It can be.. We see it pointless talking to someone in say Dorset when the chance of us meeting is minimal

By *adyA01Woman  over a year ago

Wellington

It can be an issue OP, but having said that, I have already met you, so happy to keep conversing...

"It can be.. We see it pointless talking to someone in say Dorset when the chance of us meeting is minimal "

Rude!!!

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

To be fair, I prefer them not to be on my doorstep. Was chatting to someone who was within a quarter mile and we decided it was best to not take it any further.

» Add a new message to this topic