FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Scents and After-shave?

Scents and After-shave?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love smelling nice scents and oils before meets ...If we was animals thats how we would get our mate from our own body smell so do you think we should be coving it up with scents and go back too anamal pasion.. our very own smell ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I love smelling nice scents and oils before meets ...If we was animals thats how we would get our mate from our own body smell so do you think we should be coving it up with scents and go back too anamal pasion.. our very own smell ???"

The clean fresh smell of a woman is lovely... a few hours of humping, pumping grinding and she may not be quite so fragrant

Same with a fella.... Fresh, is great... So I'm reliably informed lol.

notts i was reading this thing about how our own body smells are the thing that turn people on ,, lol see i bet the men here was thinking it was the four play ,, lolol

" notts i was reading this thing about how our own body smells are the thing that turn people on ,, lol see i bet the men here was thinking it was the four play ,, lolol"

Yeah pheromones.. Its scientifically proven.. They even tried to bottle it years back..

Think the key is the being 'fresh' though...

Notts you have too be fresh ,,,,,,,, bath shower mmmmmmm god i could not stand playing if thay was not. lol xx But your right maybe thay could bottle what ever it is. WE are sexied up here now god help us if we had a bottle of that too xx lol

"Notts you have too be fresh ,,,,,,,, bath shower mmmmmmm god i could not stand playing if thay was not. lol xx But your right maybe thay could bottle what ever it is. WE are sexied up here now god help us if we had a bottle of that too xx lol"

Ohhh I dunno... some do need a wee bit more help than others.. Any help would be welcomed eh lol..

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

K goes wild when I wear Deep - even one of our 'girl' friends bought me some for my birthday earlier this month so I guess there are at least 2 that like it

coco chanel mademoiselle...now that smells soooooooo sexy!

I agree with 'fresh' too...but with a little bit of something nice

"coco chanel mademoiselle...now that smells soooooooo sexy!

I agree with 'fresh' too...but with a little bit of something nice"

A little can be horny.... but girls, trust us fellas, when you lather the boobs!!! It burns the throat lol...

By *antsanddorsetMan  over a year ago

southampton

"Notts you have too be fresh ,,,,,,,, bath shower mmmmmmm god i could not stand playing if thay was not. lol xx But your right maybe thay could bottle what ever it is. WE are sexied up here now god help us if we had a bottle of that too xx lol"

fresh is essential and some scents/fragrances are almost magical in their ability to turn me on or remind me of great experiences..

I'm told by some ladies that there is a natuaral male smell (musky) which can be erotic.. but its a fine line between the natural smell of a man and... 'eeew'!

My ex used to wear Paul Smith London the black one, geez I used to rip his clothes off, so yes back to animal instincts for me lol, if I smell it now it brings back lots and lots of pleasurable times, thats what you call your olfactory system

By *antsanddorsetMan  over a year ago

southampton

"My ex used to wear Paul Smith London the black one, geez I used to rip his clothes off, so yes back to animal instincts for me lol, if I smell it now it brings back lots and lots of pleasurable times, thats what you call your olfactory system "

white musk presses my buttons every time

» Add a new message to this topic