FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Write a Trip Advisor veri

Write a Trip Advisor veri

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *naswingdress OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Write a fake Fab veri (here) in the style of a Trip Advisor review.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

While should the veri be for???

"While should the veri be for???"
sorry who should it be for

Manchester (she/her)

"While should the veri be for??? sorry who should it be for"

Anyone who agrees or a pretend person.

Saw the idea mocked on another thread and thought it might be a laugh.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"While should the veri be for??? sorry who should it be for

Anyone who agrees or a pretend person.

Saw the idea mocked on another thread and thought it might be a laugh."

Ok I will be happy to do a trip adviser veri on this thread for anyone that wants one from me

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Whilst in Manchester I had nowhere booked for the evening so I decided to chance upon a lovely looking B&B called Swingy's for the evening .

I'm not one for posting undue praise but this place rocked .

Swingy's fed me their delectable selection of bespoke platters, tailored to my culinary desires .

The proprietor also had a particularly nice selection of sausages which were served to me a la carte .

The bedroom was particularly sumptuous with a power shower and personal massage services which went above and beyond normal practices.

The lady who runs this establishment is a very friendly if slightly kooky lady who goes above and beyond to ensure all your desires are met .

100% Recommend

"Whilst in Manchester I had nowhere booked for the evening so I decided to chance upon a lovely looking B&B called Swingy's for the evening .

Swingy's fed me their delectable selection of bespoke platters, tailored to my culinary desires .

The proprietor also had a particularly nice selection of sausages which were served to me a la carte .

The bedroom was particularly sumptuous with a power shower and personal massage services which went above and beyond normal practices.

The lady who runs this establishment is a very friendly if slightly kooky lady who goes above and beyond to ensure all your desires are met .

100% Recommend "

"Whilst in Manchester I had nowhere booked for the evening so I decided to chance upon a lovely looking B&B called Swingy's for the evening .

100% Recommend "

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

Incandescent is a jewel in the West Midlands crown. Spotlessly clean and the evening entertainment was second to none. I found the food was on the whole good although perhaps a little less carrot in the cheese toasties next time.

Highly recommend.

Manchester (she/her)

100% Recommend "

Den of Iniquity

100% Recommend

"

Manchester (she/her)

I decided to take my life into my hands (because of the pandemic) and travel to Northampton to visit the famed Grumpy McFuckNugget pub. Mostly to try to ascertain what on earth a fuck nugget might be.

The interior is as quirky as its proprietor, and there's something charming and endearing about the attention to detail in the decoration which comes together to create a form of incoherence. The hosts were kind and friendly, the food superb. I haven't laughed so much in a long time.

A minor quibble. This establishment does suffer from false advertising. I saw no grumpiness here. And I'm still not sure what a fuck nugget is. But I can recommend a visit.

I had a great time on the anal experience day run by fuckmeintheassbitch.

The facilities are fantastic and the staff are friendly and attentive and treated my cock as their own.

I highly recommend trying out the discovery experiences, such as the double penetration and molten wax rituals.

I will definitely be returning.

xxxxx

These are very funny could someone do one for me aswel please

"I decided to take my life into my hands (because of the pandemic) and travel to Northampton to visit the famed Grumpy McFuckNugget pub. Mostly to try to ascertain what on earth a fuck nugget might be.

The interior is as quirky as its proprietor, and there's something charming and endearing about the attention to detail in the decoration which comes together to create a form of incoherence. The hosts were kind and friendly, the food superb. I haven't laughed so much in a long time.

A minor quibble. This establishment does suffer from false advertising. I saw no grumpiness here. And I'm still not sure what a fuck nugget is. But I can recommend a visit."

"Incandescent is a jewel in the West Midlands crown. Spotlessly clean and the evening entertainment was second to none. I found the food was on the whole good although perhaps a little less carrot in the cheese toasties next time.

Highly recommend. "

Awwww

Den of Iniquity

"I decided to take my life into my hands (because of the pandemic) and travel to Northampton to visit the famed Grumpy McFuckNugget pub. Mostly to try to ascertain what on earth a fuck nugget might be.

A minor quibble. This establishment does suffer from false advertising. I saw no grumpiness here. And I'm still not sure what a fuck nugget is. But I can recommend a visit."

you are welcome in my establishment any time Swingy xx

Manchester (she/her)

bump. this is fun

She has a great hole, it was like visiting the batcave

» Add a new message to this topic