FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thing's evolution/god got wrong ??

Thing's evolution/god got wrong ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tongues.. why aren't they self cleaning? Brushing my tongue make's me cry like a baby

Bum coughs.. why do we have to do them at all? And if we have to, why can't the aroma be a wee bit more pleasant

Hairy noses.. what's that all about? And I could go on and on about the the discomfort of a hairy bum and nuts.. it's horrible.. when I take over the universe, I'm changing shit. .End of complaint..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uicy jonesMan  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

"Tongues.. why aren't they self cleaning? Brushing my tongue make's me cry like a baby

Bum coughs.. why do we have to do them at all? And if we have to, why can't the aroma be a wee bit more pleasant

Hairy noses.. what's that all about? And I could go on and on about the the discomfort of a hairy bum and nuts.. it's horrible.. when I take over the universe, I'm changing shit. .End of complaint.."

hairy noses , the

Hairs help filter pollutants In the air ,,

Bum cough , most with self combust if we didn't

And as for brushing your tongue stop being a tit

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Oh OP thank you for the laugh

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Relics of earlier evolution may become dead ends or get transformed into something useful in the future.

Perhaps cocks will improve to help tongues? Those without such adaptive changes may die out.

Or if some mutations changed the tongue making it more streamlined and thus us needing fewer calories, it would be advantageous during food shortages.

"Tongues.. why aren't they self cleaning? Brushing my tongue make's me cry like a baby

Hairy noses.. what's that all about? And I could go on and on about the the discomfort of a hairy bum and nuts.. it's horrible.. when I take over the universe, I'm changing shit. .End of complaint.. hairy noses , the

Hairs help filter pollutants In the air ,,

Bum cough , most with self combust if we didn't

And as for brushing your tongue stop being a tit "

ohhhhh big chap, I suggest you run out and buy yourself a sense of humour..

By *erdyWoman  over a year ago

wiltshire

Hairy noses.. what's that all about? And I could go on and on about the the discomfort of a hairy bum and nuts.. it's horrible.. when I take over the universe, I'm changing shit. .End of complaint.."

Don't brush. Buy a proper tongue scraper. Go on amazon ..no more crying like a baby again ! x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bum coughs are Gods gift to humanity. Who can honestly say they dont have a little chuckle every time one pops out in the bath?

As for small... its only other people's your own always smell great! Or is that just me?

hair up the proboscis stops the flies going up there

Never in the history of humanity has there been a bum cough that smelled good

Maggots. Babies are supposed to be cute

"Never in the history of humanity has there been a bum cough that smelled good "

I thought eating pineapple fixed that? Oh hang on .... thinking of something else

"Never in the history of humanity has there been a bum cough that smelled good

I thought eating pineapple fixed that? Oh hang on .... thinking of something else "

pizza probably

I thought eating pineapple fixed that? Oh hang on .... thinking of something else pizza probably "

Never far from my mind

I thought eating pineapple fixed that? Oh hang on .... thinking of something else pizza probably

Never far from my mind"

lol

Putting poor penguins in the freezing continent of Antarctica. Its no life just pure survival in the worst climate on the planet

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

All I suggest is

If nature as we experience it was designed it's a damn awful design

If its evolved it's an utter marvel and joy to behold and investigate

I'm truly glad I understand a little about evolutionary processes and have no belief that any part was orchestrated at any point.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

There’s a fantastic interview with Stephen Fry talking on the show of an Irish Talkshow host who was clearly a devout man.

Fry - who is a better orator than I or most of us will ever be - was asked by the host what he would say to God at the gates of heaven.

Fry - with something akin to fury - said he’d say ‘How dare you’!

He went on to mention parasites that exist purely to bore into the eye to blind children and many other of the ‘marvellous creations’ we credit god for.

The host was left completely speechless.

Add to that the social injustices, sexual inequalities and homophobia which were perpetuated by ‘God’s book’ for millennia - and there’s a lot to thank God for!

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"There’s a fantastic interview with Stephen Fry talking on the show of an Irish Talkshow host who was clearly a devout man.

Fry - who is a better orator than I or most of us will ever be - was asked by the host what he would say to God at the gates of heaven.

Fry - with something akin to fury - said he’d say ‘How dare you’!

He went on to mention parasites that exist purely to bore into the eye to blind children and many other of the ‘marvellous creations’ we credit god for.

The host was left completely speechless.

Add to that the social injustices, sexual inequalities and homophobia which were perpetuated by ‘God’s book’ for millennia - and there’s a lot to thank God for! "

However remove an orchestrator from the equation and evolution by natural selection processes becomes poetic comprehensible and without emotional conflict

» Add a new message to this topic