FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Positive info - free dry cleaning for interview clothes

Positive info - free dry cleaning for interview clothes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

As many may need this in uncertain employment times, Timpsons are continuing with their free dry cleaning for unemployed people who have an interview to go to. It could help someone feel more comfortable and confident potentially.

Timpsons have, I believe, been topping up the furlough pay to 100%, whilst some branches have been closed. Many still open inside supermarkets etc. It's good to know of a business that gives back to the community and looks after its staff, unlike others.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"As many may need this in uncertain employment times, Timpsons are continuing with their free dry cleaning for unemployed people who have an interview to go to. It could help someone feel more comfortable and confident potentially.

Timpsons have, I believe, been topping up the furlough pay to 100%, whilst some branches have been closed. Many still open inside supermarkets etc. It's good to know of a business that gives back to the community and looks after its staff, unlike others. "

Are they the company who also train and give ex prisoners the chance of employment?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As many may need this in uncertain employment times, Timpsons are continuing with their free dry cleaning for unemployed people who have an interview to go to. It could help someone feel more comfortable and confident potentially.

Timpsons have, I believe, been topping up the furlough pay to 100%, whilst some branches have been closed. Many still open inside supermarkets etc. It's good to know of a business that gives back to the community and looks after its staff, unlike others.

Are they the company who also train and give ex prisoners the chance of employment? "

Why the greenface?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bobbytupper, where are you?

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Are they the company who also train and give ex prisoners the chance of employment?

Why the greenface?"

It's a smiley face. I approve of company with a social conscience.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 18/05/20 11:39:52]

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

They are a really good company, a few years ago they worked really hard to get all their own training programmes accredited onto vocational qualifications framework and eligible for FE funding then right at the end refused it saying it would compromise the quality, at a time when loads of private training companies were doing this and basically fleecing the tax payer. It was a huge surprise and I was really impressed they stuck to their principles, they are all about giving opportunities to people and providing skills to people that often get left behind and who might otherwise end up on zero hour unskilled work

https://www.timpson.co.uk/about/group-companies

By *astledking19TV/TS  over a year ago

buckingham

How impressive and well commented your views are.

» Add a new message to this topic