FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Trainers

Trainers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uicy jones OP   Man  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

Hi I've done this thread many moons ago, during the lockdown though I've been on the night websites quite often and brought a load of trainers some pretty special ones ,,

Had my Nike adapt delivered Friday , these are a mental pair, they self fastening , !! Funny in back to the future 11 they had these type of trainers , but more of a boot , and didn't realise Nike released some similar many years ago and they are changing hands for £75,000 now Crazy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've got red trainers.

Nike AF1

White

Size 9

Nothing else!

"I've got red trainers."
did you cut yourself

"Nike AF1

White

Size 9

Nothing else!"

a man with only one pair of trainers ? You posh and wear shoes

I recently bought a pair of Nike AirMax ‘97’s. Remember actually having a pair in 1997 and my ‘friend’ had a fag and held it to the bubble and burst it. Jealous little bitch.

By *hortarseWoman  over a year ago

Norfolk

"I've got red trainers."

I got black trainers and white trainers and pink with silver. I've lost track how many pairs boots I got. I've only got one pair feet

"I've got red trainers.

I got black trainers and white trainers and pink with silver. I've lost track how many pairs boots I got. I've only got one pair feet "

but if you had only one pair of trainers I wouldn't last that long at least you can alternate what trainers you're wearing , and what outfit goes best with the colour trailer

"Nike AF1

White

Size 9

Nothing else! a man with only one pair of trainers ? You posh and wear shoes "

Yerrr... pair of timberland boots and several pairs of shoes that I only wear if I absolutely HAVE to... weddings, bar mitzvah’s etc

I've got about 7 pairs of the Adidas zx750's. All different colour combos. My trainers NEED to match whatever top I'm wearing and I also have a number of caps to match too!

"I recently bought a pair of Nike AirMax ‘97’s. Remember actually having a pair in 1997 and my ‘friend’ had a fag and held it to the bubble and burst it. Jealous little bitch. "
that was nasty , got quite a few pairs of air max 97s and Amax 97 deluxe

"I've got about 7 pairs of the Adidas zx750's. All different colour combos. My trainers NEED to match whatever top I'm wearing and I also have a number of caps to match too!"
likewise have to match

"Nike AF1

White

Size 9

Nothing else! a man with only one pair of trainers ? You posh and wear shoes

Yerrr... pair of timberland boots and several pairs of shoes that I only wear if I absolutely HAVE to... weddings, bar mitzvah’s etc"

Norfolk

"I've got red trainers.

I got black trainers and white trainers and pink with silver. I've lost track how many pairs boots I got. I've only got one pair feet but if you had only one pair of trainers I wouldn't last that long at least you can alternate what trainers you're wearing , and what outfit goes best with the colour trailer "

Your right I need more colours. Then need the right colour to go with what colour hair I have to

"I've got red trainers.

I got black trainers and white trainers and pink with silver. I've lost track how many pairs boots I got. I've only got one pair feet "

I just looked in the back garden, alas you were not there. Just as well as it is raining.

I had a couple of pairs of nike millenium cortez with gold bubble swoosh.

I loved them and from time to time see if i can find a size 9 online.

Anyone else remember these?

"I recently bought a pair of Nike AirMax ‘97’s. Remember actually having a pair in 1997 and my ‘friend’ had a fag and held it to the bubble and burst it. Jealous little bitch.

that was nasty , got quite a few pairs of air max 97s and Amax 97 deluxe "

Was nasty. Was 15 and we were hanging round the community centre with the boys and I had a crush on 1 of them and we’d hold hands and neck on and then she started liking him so I had to tell him I couldn’t kiss him anymore cos she likes him and he was like but I don’t fancy her. Then she did that to my trainer and was laughing and we ended up fighting like a pair of shagging dogs I had to be ripped off her. Fucking slag.

"I've got red trainers.

I got black trainers and white trainers and pink with silver. I've lost track how many pairs boots I got. I've only got one pair feet

I just looked in the back garden, alas you were not there. Just as well as it is raining.

Anyone else remember these?"

gosh I have a couple of Cortez pairs somewhere but not the millennium ones

"I've got red trainers.

I got black trainers and white trainers and pink with silver. I've lost track how many pairs boots I got. I've only got one pair feet but if you had only one pair of trainers I wouldn't last that long at least you can alternate what trainers you're wearing , and what outfit goes best with the colour trailer

Your right I need more colours. Then need the right colour to go with what colour hair I have to "

I'm always right when trainers are involved lolllllllll

Norfolk

"I've got red trainers.

Anyone else remember these?"

I'm hiding in the corner with bushes

"I recently bought a pair of Nike AirMax ‘97’s. Remember actually having a pair in 1997 and my ‘friend’ had a fag and held it to the bubble and burst it. Jealous little bitch.

that was nasty , got quite a few pairs of air max 97s and Amax 97 deluxe

Was nasty. Was 15 and we were hanging round the community centre with the boys and I had a crush on 1 of them and we’d hold hands and neck on and then she started liking him so I had to tell him I couldn’t kiss him anymore cos she likes him and he was like but I don’t fancy her. Then she did that to my trainer and was laughing and we ended up fighting like a pair of shagging dogs I had to be ripped off her. Fucking slag. "

nothing like a good bitch fight

Norfolk

"I've got red trainers.

I got black trainers and white trainers and pink with silver. I've lost track how many pairs boots I got. I've only got one pair feet but if you had only one pair of trainers I wouldn't last that long at least you can alternate what trainers you're wearing , and what outfit goes best with the colour trailer

Your right I need more colours. Then need the right colour to go with what colour hair I have to I'm always right when trainers are involved lolllllllll "

I bet you think your right about a lot of thinks. Should I wear them when getting fucked by you.

I can't tell one pair of trainers from the other I'm not very clued up when it comes to them.

But I can remember back in the day when kickers were all the go. If you were wearing a pair of kickers, you made it in life lol.

"I can't tell one pair of trainers from the other I'm not very clued up when it comes to them.

But I can remember back in the day when kickers were all the go. If you were wearing a pair of kickers, you made it in life lol. "

Caterpillar for me...

Norfolk

"I can't tell one pair of trainers from the other I'm not very clued up when it comes to them.

But I can remember back in the day when kickers were all the go. If you were wearing a pair of kickers, you made it in life lol. "

So did you make it in life and wear them

I think I still got an old pair of timberlands here somewhere.

hell yes , I remember those wasn't one red and one black the emblems kickers ?

"I've got red trainers.

Your right I need more colours. Then need the right colour to go with what colour hair I have to I'm always right when trainers are involved lolllllllll

I bet you think your right about a lot of thinks. Should I wear them when getting fucked by you. "

ohhhhhh

But I can remember back in the day when kickers were all the go. If you were wearing a pair of kickers, you made it in life lol.

So did you make it in life and wear them "

No I never did make it I couldn't afford a pair.

Instead I remember buying a pair of US brass boots.. They were like a cheap copy of kickers and lasted forever, you couldn't wear them out.

By the time I could afford kickers they were out of fashion lol. Now I come to think of it, I haven't seen them for years! I might buy a pair when I do see them.

[Removed by poster at 18/05/20 00:06:36]

But I can remember back in the day when kickers were all the go. If you were wearing a pair of kickers, you made it in life lol. hell yes , I remember those wasn't one red and one black the emblems kickers ? "

I think it was one red and one black

But I can remember back in the day when kickers were all the go. If you were wearing a pair of kickers, you made it in life lol. hell yes , I remember those wasn't one red and one black the emblems kickers ?

I think it was one red and one black "

One red and one green I meant to say three times lol

But I can remember back in the day when kickers were all the go. If you were wearing a pair of kickers, you made it in life lol. hell yes , I remember those wasn't one red and one black the emblems kickers ?

I think it was one red and one black "

you know think green and red now ,, going to Google lol

I think it was one red and one black

One red and one green I meant to say three times lol "

ha ha ha , just have to love this predictive text

» Add a new message to this topic