FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What are swingers clubs like

What are swingers clubs like

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

I not been to swingers club but I would love to go nearest 1 to me is about 30 or 40 miles away so travelling is a problem also with me having eye sight problems it can be bit hard

And also how do you behave in those clubs I thought you behave nice friendly

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilkyladyWoman  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

I have found clubs to be very friendly. If you are respectful, then people are the same back. Can be sociable, fun, good for watching and joining in. Go for it and what have you to lose?

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Hi

I not been to swingers club but I would love to go nearest 1 to me is about 30 or 40 miles away so travelling is a problem also with me having eye sight problems it can be bit hard

Thank you "

It like any other social setting just be social and well groomed and mannered and you will be fine.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Imagine a pub serving soft drink or BYO alcohol. You may or may not be dressed (if you're dressed, you'll also see people in states of undress). More open to talking to strangers than in a regular pub.

The talk can, but doesn't always, get to interest in sex much faster and a short distance away, in the same space, there are rooms or spaces in which you can have sex, privately or otherwise.

"Hi

I not been to swingers club but I would love to go nearest 1 to me is about 30 or 40 miles away so travelling is a problem also with me having eye sight problems it can be bit hard thank you I would but problem I have I cant drive I live in Middlesbrough and nearest 1is in chester le street I cant drive as I have eye sight problems

Thank for the advice

Thank you

It like any other social setting just be social and well groomed and mannered and you will be fine."

"Hi

I not been to swingers club but I would love to go nearest 1 to me is about 30 or 40 miles away so travelling is a problem also with me having eye sight problems it can be bit hard thank you

Thank you

It like any other social setting just be social and well groomed and mannered and you will be fine."

"Imagine a pub serving soft drink or BYO alcohol. You may or may not be dressed (if you're dressed, you'll also see people in states of undress). More open to talking to strangers than in a regular pub.

The talk can, but doesn't always, get to interest in sex much faster and a short distance away, in the same space, there are rooms or spaces in which you can have sex, privately or otherwise."

thanks for the advice

With me been resgisted as blind but I can see abit that means I cant drive

Are these clubs part of a hotel

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"With me been resgisted as blind but I can see abit that means I cant drive

Are these clubs part of a hotel "

Usually not.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Travel lodge... Premier inn...

Travel lodge... Premier inn..."

singers clubs not part of travel lodge or premier inn

By *en ukMan  over a year ago

harrow London

The best swingers club for me it's Le Boudoir

The vanilla alternative has rooms to book derek. And there’s also both a premier inn and travel lodge within 10 minutes. Not sure about any others.

Travel lodge... Premier inn... singers clubs not part of travel lodge or premier inn"

No I mean you could always book a room in one of those places for the night!

By *upergirthukMan  over a year ago

Seattle

"Hi

Thank you "

Having started in clubs myself they are hit and miss.

So long as you go in to club with no expectations other than to have a nice time meeting new people and making connections then you will be good.

Depending on what you are looking for try and choose a club and an event that suits you. Check out the clubs reviews when they come back on here. Go to the club websites.

If you do have a sight issue then phone and ask the club if they can advise you as to their suitability to your problem.

Many club's playrooms are dimly lit so ask about that too.

Not sure about there being a club in Boro but Club F is in Stanley, Durham is probably closest unless you fancy a trip to Leeds, Sheffield or Manchester.

Always be respectful, polite and chat to those at the club and don't be tempted to have too much Dutch courage as it definitely works against you in clubs I'd say.

Good luck and I hope you get there. The likelihood is the club will be crazy busy once they open again though I do think that will be sometime off as yet.

Til then stay safe and be happy,

Stan

Travel lodge... Premier inn... singers clubs not part of travel lodge or premier inn

No I mean you could always book a room in one of those places for the night!"

sorry

"Hi

Thank you

So long as you go in to club with no expectations other than to have a nice time meeting new people and making connections then you will be good.

Depending on what you are looking for try and choose a club and an event that suits you. Check out the clubs reviews when they come back on here. Go to the club websites.

If you do have a sight issue then phone and ask the club if they can advise you as to their suitability to your problem.

Not sure about there being a club in Boro but Club F is in Stanley, Durham is probably closest unless you fancy a trip to Leeds, Sheffield or Manchester.

Always be respectful, polite and chat to those at the club and don't be tempted to have too much Dutch courage as it definitely works against you in clubs I'd say.

Good luck and I hope you get there. The likelihood is the club will be crazy busy once they open again though I do think that will be sometime off as yet.

Stan

"

thanks stan there isn't 1 in boro club f is coloset 1 the reviews are really good about it

By *upergirthukMan  over a year ago

Seattle

"Hi

Thank you

Stan

thanks stan there isn't 1 in boro club f is coloset 1 the reviews are really good about it"

You hear good and bad from all the clubs to be fair. You will hear of cliques of people who are not that welcoming in all clubs (it's just natural group mentality and they do it out of protection to the group) but don't let that put you off as there are usually plenty of friendly people to welcome you and give you an idea of the best nights for yourself and what you're looking for.

I know it won't be running at present but I believe they used to run a social in one of the pubs in Southfield Road so when these are open keep your eyes peeled on here as I remember seeing one advertised a good while back.

Stay safe and look after yourself bud.

Take some Detol...

"Hi

I not been to swingers club but I would love to go nearest 1 to me is about 30 or 40 miles away so travelling is a problem also with me having eye sight problems it can be bit hard thanks

Thank you

Stan

thanks stan there isn't 1 in boro club f is coloset 1 the reviews are really good about it

You hear good and bad from all the clubs to be fair. You will hear of cliques of people who are not that welcoming in all clubs (it's just natural group mentality and they do it out of protection to the group) but don't let that put you off as there are usually plenty of friendly people to welcome you and give you an idea of the best nights for yourself and what you're looking for.

I know it won't be running at present but I believe they used to run a social in one of the pubs in Southfield Road so when these are open keep your eyes peeled on here as I remember seeing one advertised a good while back.

Stay safe and look after yourself bud. "

» Add a new message to this topic