FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > people afraid to meet?

people afraid to meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone,

Why people so afraid to meet other people on fabs? It's just can't go forever!!!!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

weve had some lovely meets, but not at the moment, not worth the risk , hopefully soon but not holding my breath, anyone who meets atm is in my opinion an idiot

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Because it is against the rules and i do not want reported or a ban. I also work in a care home so no way would i risk bringing the virus into my workplace.

Because its irresponsible given the current situation

It can and it will go on for ever and if for example you are at risk like I am then meeting is not top of your to do list.

Things are crazy but be prepared for it to get even crazier!!!

T

"Hi everyone,

Why people so afraid to meet other people on fabs? It's just can't go forever!!!!"

Is this even a serious question?? Or do you live under a rock? We are in a global pandemic and a shag isn’t really worth dying for or putting someone at risk

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"Because its irresponsible given the current situation"

Let's be straight about it, we all know people have been meeting? We joined just before lockdown and have had plenty of offers. We haven't met anyone yet for obvious reasons but we will when the time is right. Dont think it will be long

Honestly, holding back a little here believe it or not but how is it that so many people are so stupid?!? There is a killer virus that’s currently at it’s peak and people are dying. Nobody is guaranteed safe from it and even of you’re selfish enough to risk your own life how can you be ignorant enough to risk others? Smh...get a life!

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

visiting the beach

"Hi everyone,

Why people so afraid to meet other people on fabs? It's just can't go forever!!!!

Is this even a serious question?? Or do you live under a rock? We are in a global pandemic and a shag isn’t really worth dying for or putting someone at risk "

I think the last bit is the most important.

If people were simply putting themselves at risk, I'd say fill your boots.

But it's not that simple. Therefore, we all have to factor in how our actions may effect others. You know, not being a self-centered arse...

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

[Removed by poster at 17/05/20 15:40:16]

By *ihimbiherCouple  over a year ago

lightwater

Surely those that play bearback are the same that still play lol

By *tticusukMan  over a year ago

Formby

"Hi everyone,

Why people so afraid to meet other people on fabs? It's just can't go forever!!!!"

Once we have test, track, trace in place I will feel comfortable to meet but not until!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Because its irresponsible given the current situation"

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

At my age and with my medical problems any meet at the present time would very likely be my final one.

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

visiting the beach

The Dutch health ministry were quite sensible. They suggested forming a FWB partnership for the period of lockdown.

Because I’m not an idiot

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Hi everyone,

Well all those people wondering why we need a lockdown to continue here is a perfect example of why.

Despite all the 24/7 wall to wall coverage, the literally hundreds of thread's, everything has been pretty much shut down for best part of two months and your asking a question like this, clearly the message hasn't sunk in.

Let me spell it out for you.

You may not be at risk of getting seriously ill,you may never even know if you have it or carrying it you may have had it and recovered.

BUT you can still pass it on to other people very very easily.

They may not be able to recover from it and possibly die.

Those people can also pass it on to other people and so on.....

Is this clear enough?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Because it is important for me to chat to my vulnerable elderly parents from a distance and I would not feel able to do this if I had a random meet with someone. My parents (and children) mean more to me than sex.

Because I value life

Oh I don't know!! Hmm, maybe it's because there is a highly contagious disease that has killed almost 35,000 people in the UK and it is showing no signs of ending anytime soon!! Maybe that's why people are afraid?

They're right to be afraid. An STI is one thing, most are eminently treatable, but covid, for the unlucky few, it's a death sentence. And a fucking evil nasty way to go too.

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

"Hi everyone,

Not very classy op! Meet when it's safe not before!

Have you been meeting, OP?

By *endydick.CumbersnatchMan  over a year ago

"Because it is against the rules and i do not want reported or a ban. I also work in a care home so no way would i risk bringing the virus into my workplace."

Right answer!

I don’t think the OP will admit if they have been meeting or not .... Why would anyone risk it for a shag that, lets be real isn’t going to be that long if guys are having to wait any length of time

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Because it is against the rules and i do not want reported or a ban. I also work in a care home so no way would i risk bringing the virus into my workplace."

Or out of it.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I'm truly shocked you even has to ask OP. Have you been hiding under a rock for the last couple of months??

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

We certainly wouldn't meet, however, have you seen the pics of the London underground ? packed in like sardines. Bet if they are on Fab they are meeting

By *atindollTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Surely those that play bearback are the same that still play lol"

Not at all,with bareback only 1 possibly 2 will have an issue-totally different!

Because I have asthma and diabetes. I suffer chest problems even getting the common cold. Catching this virus could easily kill me.

Staying alive is way higher on my priority list than meeting people for a fuck.

Manchester (she/her)

I'm not high risk but I've got no idea if I'll be in danger if I catch this. No one does. Let alone anyone I might spread it to.

My disease vector arse is grounded except for groceries

"Have you been meeting, OP?"

I doubt you will get an honest answer to that. One thing for sure though, anyone reading the original post should be adding the OP to their block list asap.

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Surely those that play bearback are the same that still play lol

Not at all,with bareback only 1 possibly 2 will have an issue-totally different!"

stupid comparison to make...

Because there is a global health pandemic and under current restrictions it is not allowed.

People are still contracting and spreading the virus- there’s a good chance that I have it right now, I’ve been in contact with many people over the last week (through work) and there are many other people in the same position

I've been shocked by the number of guys asking to meet lately. Not just a few, but lots. They are part of the reason why the disease is still spreading!

"I've been shocked by the number of guys asking to meet lately. Not just a few, but lots. They are part of the reason why the disease is still spreading!"

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I've been shocked by the number of guys asking to meet lately. Not just a few, but lots. They are part of the reason why the disease is still spreading!"

Snap, I've had a lot of couples asking too.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"Hi everyone,

Maybe because it’s an invisible killer and wise to social distance to reduce the risk of infection, even if you don’t value your own life is there not others that you do, that you may pass it on to? better safe than sorry so they say.

Every single answer above all rolled into one. That's why!

Can’t believe this is even a real question

Are you being serious?

Because right now not only is against site rules, its also against the law. Not worth the risk and I wouldn't want to meet anyone that was prepared to risk the safety of others to get their leg over.

Not the same at all.

If you choose to play bareback you are only putting yourself at risk.

Risking catching the virus puts lots of people at risk.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"Let's be straight about it, we all know people have been meeting? We joined just before lockdown and have had plenty of offers. We haven't met anyone yet for obvious reasons but we will when the time is right. Dont think it will be long "

How do you know people are meeting?

"We certainly wouldn't meet, however, have you seen the pics of the London underground ? packed in like sardines. Bet if they are on Fab they are meeting "

Not having a choice but to use the tube and meeting on fab is not even comparable!

"Hi everyone,

Not very classy op! Meet when it's safe not before! "

My thoughts exactly

[Removed by poster at 17/05/20 16:54:54]

"I'd meet you."

Seriously ?? Dumb dumb

By *lowersandcarsCouple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"It can and it will go on for ever and if for example you are at risk like I am then meeting is not top of your to do list.

T"

Shotguns at the ready

By *lowersandcarsCouple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"It can and it will go on for ever and if for example you are at risk like I am then meeting is not top of your to do list.

T"

Shotguns at the ready

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

It’s socially unacceptable right now

"It’s socially unacceptable right now "

Its actually an Arrestable offence.

I think lots of people don't realise that.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Hi everyone,

It won't go on forever, as soon as the government lifts the lockdown then people will start to get back to normal.

Cal

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

"It’s socially unacceptable right now

I think lots of people don't realise that. "

Really? Wow. Didn’t know

"It’s socially unacceptable right now

I think lots of people don't realise that.

Really? Wow. Didn’t know "

Well you do now.

By *istretchMan  over a year ago

leeds

My opinion is if the hospitals can cope with the next steps they will say you can meet again The reports are getting less detailed now .

Manchester (she/her)

"My opinion is if the hospitals can cope with the next steps they will say you can meet again The reports are getting less detailed now ."

I'm seeing "loosening lockdown doesn't mean you're safe, it means there's a bed for you in ICU".

I'm staying at home.

If anyone is meeting at the moment it smacks of sheer selfishness and desperation..

They should be reported and blocked from the site.

We all like a bit of fun but not at the expense of potentially putting others lives at risk...

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

.... and that increased with the announcement of you can meet another person from a different house, except they don’t quite seem to understand that still means two metres apart.

Some unfortunately still don’t quite get the basics !

"If anyone is meeting at the moment it smacks of sheer selfishness and desperation..

They should be reported and blocked from the site.

We all like a bit of fun but not at the expense of potentially putting others lives at risk..."

Nailed it

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"We certainly wouldn't meet, however, have you seen the pics of the London underground ? packed in like sardines. Bet if they are on Fab they are meeting "

That’s purely those that need to get to work are having to get on a severely reduced service which doesn’t help with social distancing. That is about to change hopefully with more trains/buses being put back into service and a reduced number of people allowed in the station at any time. Somethings just can’t be helped, we don’t all live in the countryside and have the luxury of driving, walking or cycling to work, not everyone has a choice

We block and report anyone asking for immediate meets, we hate people making light of the whole situation as the Mrs just lost her nana to the virus so it’s incredibly real and dangerous! X

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Because risking our health and potential lives is not worth a random fuck. Do you think a fuck is worth the risk OP?

I think the advice for meeting someone that’s not from your household is allowed but as long as you socially distance is the key, so technically you can meet but only for a social, so instead of going for a coffee in a cafe or a drink in a pub you can meet in a park and go for a walk staying 2m apart at all times which allows you to find out about each other and see if there’s an attraction and that could be taken further in the future when things have improved again, quite romantic really

Manchester (she/her)

There's a teeny tiny (monumental) difference between going to work by the means available to you and getting your rocks off.

"I think the advice for meeting someone that’s not from your household is allowed but as long as you socially distance is the key, so technically you can meet but only for a social, so instead of going for a coffee in a cafe or a drink in a pub you can meet in a park and go for a walk staying 2m apart at all times which allows you to find out about each other and see if there’s an attraction and that could be taken further in the future when things have improved again, quite romantic really "

Like an invisible chaperone.

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Not afraid, more unwilling to go against my better judgement.

It's not the fear.

It's being responsible.

I mean...

It’s like - would you risk having sex without a condom?.....

No, so I wouldn’t risk my overall health. Never mind my sexual health.

By *he_vaguesCouple  over a year ago

London

So will people only meet again after a vaccine?

(Before I'm hated) we arent meeting until it feels safe so- but what that means is a bit murky

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Because I'm high risk. And even if I wasnt, I'm not stupid enough to meet someone given the current circumstances. Its incredibly irresponsible.

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Errm or infecting anyone you come in to close contact with more like..

So yep, no meets for you

Manchester (she/her)

"So will people only meet again after a vaccine?

(Before I'm hated) we arent meeting until it feels safe so- but what that means is a bit murky "

I don't know when I'll meet again but... not anytime soon. I'll figure it out when things seem safer to me.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"Hi everyone,

Because there is a global pandemic.

Because meeting anyone right now would be totally irresponsible and potentially could kill me or risk me passing the virus on to others & thus possibly killing many.

Because it's illegal.

Because I value my health and the health of others way more than I want to have sex.

I could give many other reasons.

As for your "this can't go on forever" comment, actually it could because there may never be a vaccine. It will almost certainly go on for a lot longer if people cannot abide by the rules & behave responsibly.

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

"Hi everyone,

General questions here.

If you had an fb or fwb would you have met them before it started.

Would you lock down with them where ever you are.

could you put up with them for this long

By *rad_ell12Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

"Hi everyone,

Because meeting anyone right now would be totally irresponsible and potentially could kill me or risk me passing the virus on to others & thus possibly killing many.

Because it's illegal.

Because I value my health and the health of others way more than I want to have sex.

As for your "this can't go on forever" comment, actually it could because there may never be a vaccine. It will almost certainly go on for a lot longer if people cannot abide by the rules & behave responsibly. "

If that happens, then my life may as well just stop, singleton that still lives at home that can only go out to the shop and back for nearly 2 years? No chance, my mental health has taken 2 massive dips in this lockdown and while I suffer with depression and anciety normally, this is by far the worst it's been. We need to learn too live with it and still live as normal, not camp out untill a vaccine, that may not work, is developed. Which could take many many years

Manchester (she/her)

If/when there's no vaccine... I'll wait until treatment improves and me spreading this thing isn't such a big risk to other people or myself.

[Removed by poster at 17/05/20 18:41:15]

I'm not prepared to meet but it makes little difference to me because sex at home has been nonexistent for nearly a decade so waiting a few months more for some fun is a doddle

"Because I’m not an idiot "

Well

Seems to me,some people really know how to get a rise out of other fab members.

Well done op

"I think the advice for meeting someone that’s not from your household is allowed but as long as you socially distance is the key, so technically you can meet but only for a social, so instead of going for a coffee in a cafe or a drink in a pub you can meet in a park and go for a walk staying 2m apart at all times which allows you to find out about each other and see if there’s an attraction and that could be taken further in the future when things have improved again, quite romantic really

Like an invisible chaperone. "

Not invisible and not a chaperone a person who you might want to get to know in the future as a friend either by social media or physically better but at least you’ve met them and will know if you want to take it further on a reciprocal basis

"I think the advice for meeting someone that’s not from your household is allowed but as long as you socially distance is the key, so technically you can meet but only for a social, so instead of going for a coffee in a cafe or a drink in a pub you can meet in a park and go for a walk staying 2m apart at all times which allows you to find out about each other and see if there’s an attraction and that could be taken further in the future when things have improved again, quite romantic really

Not invisible and not a chaperone a person who you might want to get to know in the future as a friend either by social media or physically better but at least you’ve met them and will know if you want to take it further on a reciprocal basis"

I get that yes, I meant the social distancing rule itself is acting as a chaperone.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"Hi everyone,

Because it's illegal.

As for your "this can't go on forever" comment, actually it could because there may never be a vaccine. It will almost certainly go on for a lot longer if people cannot abide by the rules & behave responsibly.

If that happens, then my life may as well just stop, singleton that still lives at home that can only go out to the shop and back for nearly 2 years? No chance, my mental health has taken 2 massive dips in this lockdown and while I suffer with depression and anciety normally, this is by far the worst it's been. We need to learn too live with it and still live as normal, not camp out untill a vaccine, that may not work, is developed. Which could take many many years"

Lockdown certainly cannot go on indefinitely, but social distancing of varying extents could certainly be here for quite some time. I think people need to accept that the 'normal' of before is a long way off.

Sorry you have been struggling with your mental health, hopefully as restrictions are eased you will begin to feel a bit better. It is undoubtedly a scary time for everyone, but harder still for those who battle depression & anxiety.

X

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

[Removed by poster at 17/05/20 19:00:20]

Brighouse

"Hi everyone,

Because it's illegal.

If that happens, then my life may as well just stop, singleton that still lives at home that can only go out to the shop and back for nearly 2 years? No chance, my mental health has taken 2 massive dips in this lockdown and while I suffer with depression and anciety normally, this is by far the worst it's been. We need to learn too live with it and still live as normal, not camp out untill a vaccine, that may not work, is developed. Which could take many many years

Lockdown certainly cannot go on indefinitely, but social distancing of varying extents could certainly be here for quite some time. I think people need to accept that the 'normal' of before is a long way off.

Sorry you have been struggling with your mental health, hopefully as restrictions are eased you will begin to feel a bit better. It is undoubtedly a scary time for everyone, but harder still for those who battle depression & anxiety.

X"

I agree 100% on that, but I do also think that ohysical contact is a huge thing, I do worry about the social aide of things so much, I'm a social butterfly but nothing better than being able to chill with mates/date etc, so I feel there needs to be some form of middle ground and good deal of sence, because I also worry that lockdown could possibly create a bigger pandemic with recession, suicides, unemployment etc, thank you for the concern! Im getting there now but still x

Not invisible and not a chaperone a person who you might want to get to know in the future as a friend either by social media or physically better but at least you’ve met them and will know if you want to take it further on a reciprocal basis

I get that yes, I meant the social distancing rule itself is acting as a chaperone. "

Yes if you like but we are allowed to play golf or tennis with another so I don’t think there’s a legal problem

"Hi everyone,

Because it's illegal.

X

I agree 100% on that, but I do also think that ohysical contact is a huge thing, I do worry about the social aide of things so much, I'm a social butterfly but nothing better than being able to chill with mates/date etc, so I feel there needs to be some form of middle ground and good deal of sence, because I also worry that lockdown could possibly create a bigger pandemic with recession, suicides, unemployment etc, thank you for the concern! Im getting there now but still x"

Pretty sure that if you got it and passed it on to a loved one etc that would affect your mental health far more! And for what a shag? This is a killer! This isn’t just a flu. This is a global pandemic! You need to think of other ways to keep your mental health in check. And I’m talking from experience I know how hard it can be. But it’s not worth it!

By *heGateKeeperMan  over a year ago

Stratford

It won’t go on forever but whilst the guidance is still around social distancing, meeting isn’t an option.

I get that yes, I meant the social distancing rule itself is acting as a chaperone.

Yes if you like but we are allowed to play golf or tennis with another so I don’t think there’s a legal problem "

written conversation is difficult isnt it.

I was running with your theme of old fashioned romance, and meeting people and keeping respectful distancing, shyly and coyly lest you get rapped knuckles from the dour old Auntie watching you.

Brighouse

"Hi everyone,

Because it's illegal.

X

I agree 100% on that, but I do also think that ohysical contact is a huge thing, I do worry about the social aide of things so much, I'm a social butterfly but nothing better than being able to chill with mates/date etc, so I feel there needs to be some form of middle ground and good deal of sence, because I also worry that lockdown could possibly create a bigger pandemic with recession, suicides, unemployment etc, thank you for the concern! Im getting there now but still x

Pretty sure that if you got it and passed it on to a loved one etc that would affect your mental health far more! And for what a shag? This is a killer! This isn’t just a flu. This is a global pandemic! You need to think of other ways to keep your mental health in check. And I’m talking from experience I know how hard it can be. But it’s not worth it!"

Honestly, I don't think I would, I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, but I'll take a 99% recovery rate, and I'm smart enough to know if I catch it, to stay away from other people. But I avoid people with colds never mind corona. Also, I never mentioned 'just for a shag', I love just being around other people never mind that, because my sex life isn't exactly booming right now, i'd rather catch it living my life than be locked down, if it had a much higher death rate then I'd be concerned. I also don't claim to be a hunanitarian either, people die in there thousands everyday, I don't moarn that, and as for family members and loved ones, yes that wouldn't be good, but life would have to go on, doesn't make me wrong either because I think that way, just more realistic in my eyes, I've had this conversation numorous amounts of times with family members, some agree, some don't, but again, I'm not going to get myself worked up over people dieing, with a 99% death rate, it's likely not going to kill the majority of people anyway

Brighouse

"Hi everyone,

Because it's illegal.

X

Pretty sure that if you got it and passed it on to a loved one etc that would affect your mental health far more! And for what a shag? This is a killer! This isn’t just a flu. This is a global pandemic! You need to think of other ways to keep your mental health in check. And I’m talking from experience I know how hard it can be. But it’s not worth it!

Honestly, I don't think I would, I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, but I'll take a 99% recovery rate, and I'm smart enough to know if I catch it, to stay away from other people. But I avoid people with colds never mind corona. Also, I never mentioned 'just for a shag', I love just being around other people never mind that, because my sex life isn't exactly booming right now, i'd rather catch it living my life than be locked down, if it had a much higher death rate then I'd be concerned. I also don't claim to be a hunanitarian either, people die in there thousands everyday, I don't moarn that, and as for family members and loved ones, yes that wouldn't be good, but life would have to go on, doesn't make me wrong either because I think that way, just more realistic in my eyes, I've had this conversation numorous amounts of times with family members, some agree, some don't, but again, I'm not going to get myself worked up over people dieing, with a 99% death rate, it's likely not going to kill the majority of people anyway"

And the mental health thing is already happening, I'm starting to take steps for myself but again, once this is done and we're back to normal, people will go back to not caring about death rates, can't save everyone, this is a bigger deal than flu yes, but is it as huge a deal as it is being made out to be? In my humble opinion no, again, opinion so im aware people will disagree

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I wouldn't trust anyone on here to keep a 2m distance. Most find it hard enough to keep their hands to themselves when meeting socially.

Yes if you like but we are allowed to play golf or tennis with another so I don’t think there’s a legal problem

I was running with your theme of old fashioned romance, and meeting people and keeping respectful distancing, shyly and coyly lest you get rapped knuckles from the dour old Auntie watching you. "

Sorry I missed your train of thought on the brief encounter side of things, but yes I do think it’s romantic to meet like that but this probably isn’t the forum for such things unless Laura Jesson was prone to a spot of flashing beneath the signal box

London

"Hi everyone,

Because it's illegal.

X

Honestly, I don't think I would, I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, but I'll take a 99% recovery rate, and I'm smart enough to know if I catch it, to stay away from other people. But I avoid people with colds never mind corona. Also, I never mentioned 'just for a shag', I love just being around other people never mind that, because my sex life isn't exactly booming right now, i'd rather catch it living my life than be locked down, if it had a much higher death rate then I'd be concerned. I also don't claim to be a hunanitarian either, people die in there thousands everyday, I don't moarn that, and as for family members and loved ones, yes that wouldn't be good, but life would have to go on, doesn't make me wrong either because I think that way, just more realistic in my eyes, I've had this conversation numorous amounts of times with family members, some agree, some don't, but again, I'm not going to get myself worked up over people dieing, with a 99% death rate, it's likely not going to kill the majority of people anyway

And the mental health thing is already happening, I'm starting to take steps for myself but again, once this is done and we're back to normal, people will go back to not caring about death rates, can't save everyone, this is a bigger deal than flu yes, but is it as huge a deal as it is being made out to be? In my humble opinion no, again, opinion so im aware people will disagree"

Errr... it's only at the intial stages of the pandemic did we ever compare the virus to the flu. Now research shows it is nothing like it. If it was, we would have a vaccine- just like we have a flu vaccine.

If you still consider the coronavirus to be similar to a flu... your mindset is 100% wrong. It's why people think it's not as big a deal as it is.

In fact, it's a very unstable virus. It affects all the organs. Even if you survive it, building evidence shows it has lasting effects.

I work in healthcare and it scares me because there isnt much we do known and especially in the UK. It also affects BAME groups because we are the majority of frontline workers.

So to me the reality is much darker.

I also work in mental health and see daily the affects of social isolation on those with severe mental illness. A lot of services/their routine has been taken away.

For us mental health NHS workers, we are awaiting the influx of other healthcare workers who will be coming into our service after covid due to burnout and stress due to pulling the cord off multiple patients in one shift.

So yes this is a very real virus. Its surprised many other statistics. The most worry is that it currently appears so unstable. Sadly our society do not know how to consider the health of others because we live a very individualistic lifestyle.

-rant over- lol

I can’t visit my mother who lives 500 yards away at the moment, so getting my end away with some randomer from the internet is not high on my list of priorities currently.

"Hi everyone,

Because it's illegal.

X

And the mental health thing is already happening, I'm starting to take steps for myself but again, once this is done and we're back to normal, people will go back to not caring about death rates, can't save everyone, this is a bigger deal than flu yes, but is it as huge a deal as it is being made out to be? In my humble opinion no, again, opinion so im aware people will disagree

Errr... it's only at the intial stages of the pandemic did we ever compare the virus to the flu. Now research shows it is nothing like it. If it was, we would have a vaccine- just like we have a flu vaccine.

If you still consider the coronavirus to be similar to a flu... your mindset is 100% wrong. It's why people think it's not as big a deal as it is.

In fact, it's a very unstable virus. It affects all the organs. Even if you survive it, building evidence shows it has lasting effects.

I work in healthcare and it scares me because there isnt much we do known and especially in the UK. It also affects BAME groups because we are the majority of frontline workers.

So to me the reality is much darker.

I also work in mental health and see daily the affects of social isolation on those with severe mental illness. A lot of services/their routine has been taken away.

For us mental health NHS workers, we are awaiting the influx of other healthcare workers who will be coming into our service after covid due to burnout and stress due to pulling the cord off multiple patients in one shift.

So yes this is a very real virus. Its surprised many other statistics. The most worry is that it currently appears so unstable. Sadly our society do not know how to consider the health of others because we live a very individualistic lifestyle.

-rant over- lol"

I know it’s not like the flu I was merely stating it’s nothing little that isn’t serious ...like the flu!

"Hi everyone,

Because it's illegal.

X

Honestly, I don't think I would, I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, but I'll take a 99% recovery rate, and I'm smart enough to know if I catch it, to stay away from other people. But I avoid people with colds never mind corona. Also, I never mentioned 'just for a shag', I love just being around other people never mind that, because my sex life isn't exactly booming right now, i'd rather catch it living my life than be locked down, if it had a much higher death rate then I'd be concerned. I also don't claim to be a hunanitarian either, people die in there thousands everyday, I don't moarn that, and as for family members and loved ones, yes that wouldn't be good, but life would have to go on, doesn't make me wrong either because I think that way, just more realistic in my eyes, I've had this conversation numorous amounts of times with family members, some agree, some don't, but again, I'm not going to get myself worked up over people dieing, with a 99% death rate, it's likely not going to kill the majority of people anyway"

“Just for a shag” as you happened to start a thread on why folk are scared of having meets on fab...not exactly a dating site is it?

“Intelligent enough to know if I get it to stay away from people”- stay away from them now! That would be the intelligent thing to do

Brighouse

"Hi everyone,

Because it's illegal.

X

“Just for a shag” as you happened to start a thread on why folk are scared of having meets on fab...not exactly a dating site is it?

“Intelligent enough to know if I get it to stay away from people”- stay away from them now! That would be the intelligent thing to do "

I didn't start the thread, I simply commented, maybe you think that, but the way I see it and you see it are different, I have been staying in and staying away from people but I'm simply saying, that I feel the risk isn't as high as what it's being made out to be, and with a 99% recovery rate that would seem true, again, it's ok to have opinions, but I also do my own research into it, if you're not comfertable with it then ok, but I'd rather yano, live out my life and live with the risks, like we all do in day to day life, so it would be intelligent to stay away from people and wait for what? A vaccine that may never come and if it does might not work?

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"Hi everyone,

Is this even a serious question?? Or do you live under a rock? We are in a global pandemic and a shag isn’t really worth dying for or putting someone at risk "

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Can't believe some people are actually allowed to vote.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

You're not even allowed to have family members round right now for a chat let alone someone you're gonna have sex with.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I wouldn't trust anyone on here to keep a 2m distance. Most find it hard enough to keep their hands to themselves when meeting socially. "

Most fabbers don’t know their own age , whether they are married or not or whether they have sex with condoms or not. I’m sure none of them are meeting

"I think the advice for meeting someone that’s not from your household is allowed but as long as you socially distance is the key, so technically you can meet but only for a social, so instead of going for a coffee in a cafe or a drink in a pub you can meet in a park and go for a walk staying 2m apart at all times which allows you

to find out about each other and see if there’s an attraction and that could be taken further in the future when things have improved again, quite romantic really

I was running with your theme of old fashioned romance, and meeting people and keeping respectful distancing, shyly and coyly lest you get rapped knuckles from the dour old Auntie watching you. "

Sorry, I missed your train of thought regarding the brief encounter side of things though I do think it could be romantic to meet like that. Though this probably isn’t the forum for such things unless Laura Jesson was prone to a spot of flashing underneath the signal box

London

I wont lie, I wish they'd at least let you meet with your partner indoors.

Trusting that we would only meet that one person.

I think it carries similar risk as a couple who live together and are both travelling to/from work.

Cant wait to get laid again...but I can lol

"Hi everyone,

Is this even a serious question?? Or do you live under a rock? We are in a global pandemic and a shag isn’t really worth dying for or putting someone at risk

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Can't believe some people are actually allowed to vote. "

Honestly this lockdown is bringing out the best and worst in people. And showing people’s true colours. And I bet you these folk saying it’s ok to meet are out clapping every Thursday for the NHS

"Hi everyone,

Because it's illegal.

X

“Intelligent enough to know if I get it to stay away from people”- stay away from them now! That would be the intelligent thing to do

I didn't start the thread, I simply commented, maybe you think that, but the way I see it and you see it are different, I have been staying in and staying away from people but I'm simply saying, that I feel the risk isn't as high as what it's being made out to be, and with a 99% recovery rate that would seem true, again, it's ok to have opinions, but I also do my own research into it, if you're not comfertable with it then ok, but I'd rather yano, live out my life and live with the risks, like we all do in day to day life, so it would be intelligent to stay away from people and wait for what? A vaccine that may never come and if it does might not work? "

Go watch the news brainiac

Manchester (she/her)

I'm astounded by people who think the risk isn't high. We have one of the highest death rates in the world. More people than died in the Blitz.

This isn't a big deal how exactly?

Brighouse

"Hi everyone,

Because it's illegal.

X

I didn't start the thread, I simply commented, maybe you think that, but the way I see it and you see it are different, I have been staying in and staying away from people but I'm simply saying, that I feel the risk isn't as high as what it's being made out to be, and with a 99% recovery rate that would seem true, again, it's ok to have opinions, but I also do my own research into it, if you're not comfertable with it then ok, but I'd rather yano, live out my life and live with the risks, like we all do in day to day life, so it would be intelligent to stay away from people and wait for what? A vaccine that may never come and if it does might not work?

Go watch the news brainiac "

How is that a reasonable response to what I've said? Yes its dangerous, but the news have a huge history of being trustworthy right? The media have even been taking photos of people at different angles to make it look like they are a lot closer than they are, I'm not saying it's not dangerous, but the risk involved with this is comparable to the day to day risks we take everyday, so the whole 'brainiac' comment is just ignorant at best, you're doing nothing to further your argument and in my eyes at least, seem very ignorant to think your way of thinkjng is the only way to go about it

"I think the advice for meeting someone that’s not from your household is allowed but as long as you socially distance is the key, so technically you can meet but only for a social, so instead of going for a coffee in a cafe or a drink in a pub you can meet in a park and go for a walk staying 2m apart at all times which allows you

to find out about each other and see if there’s an attraction and that could be taken further in the future when things have improved again, quite romantic really

I was running with your theme of old fashioned romance, and meeting people and keeping respectful distancing, shyly and coyly lest you get rapped knuckles from the dour old Auntie watching you.

Sorry, I missed your train of thought regarding the brief encounter side of things though I do think it could be romantic to meet like that. Though this probably isn’t the forum for such things unless Laura Jesson was prone to a spot of flashing underneath the signal box"

Brighouse

"I'm astounded by people who think the risk isn't high. We have one of the highest death rates in the world. More people than died in the Blitz.

This isn't a big deal how exactly?"

There has also been 16 million people die this year of all other causes other than corona, upwards of 2 million of alcahol posioning, but that's never been a big deal right

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"I'm astounded by people who think the risk isn't high. We have one of the highest death rates in the world. More people than died in the Blitz.

There has also been 16 million people die this year of all other causes other than corona, upwards of 2 million of alcahol posioning, but that's never been a big deal right"

You can't catch alcohol poisoning by fucking someone right now.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Op, We are more concerned about wtf we do when apparently our youngest will go back to school, while their older & on the vulnerable list sibling stays off till after the summer break.

More import things in life than sex, like maybe not wanting to bury a kid!

S

Manchester (she/her)

There has also been 16 million people die this year of all other causes other than corona, upwards of 2 million of alcahol posioning, but that's never been a big deal right"

... I suspect all public health interventions would beg to differ. And this is a plus one. And contagious. And we don't yet know how to treat it.

For all anyone knows a year after infection your cock might fall off. No one had it a year or more ago.

This is new, unknown. We have an idea how to handle other things.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Hi everyone,

Because it's illegal.

X

Go watch the news brainiac "

Why so rude? The forums are for debate and opinions. If a thread is winding you up do much pass it by.

Brighouse

There has also been 16 million people die this year of all other causes other than corona, upwards of 2 million of alcahol posioning, but that's never been a big deal right

You can't catch alcohol poisoning by fucking someone right now. "

No but if you catch it, you're less likely to die than drinking yourself stupid every night, yet I can still go and get wankered in my room every night and people are actively encouriging having a drink, I find the whole thing very hypocricticle to suggest that you should avoid all human contact yet, drink all you like, smoke all you like and no one bats an eye lid, strikes me as selective humanitranism, yes this is dangerous but the figures dictate to me not as dangerous as it's made out to be, again, as I've stated through out, all an opinion

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

You stay classy OP.

Brighouse

"Hi everyone,

Because it's illegal.

X

Go watch the news brainiac

Why so rude? The forums are for debate and opinions. If a thread is winding you up do much pass it by."

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

No but if you catch it, you're less likely to die than drinking yourself stupid every night, yet I can still go and get wankered in my room every night and people are actively encouriging having a drink, I find the whole thing very hypocricticle to suggest that you should avoid all human contact yet, drink all you like, smoke all you like and no one bats an eye lid, strikes me as selective humanitranism, yes this is dangerous but the figures dictate to me not as dangerous as it's made out to be, again, as I've stated through out, all an opinion"

It's dangerous to my family of cancer survivors.

Maybe I'm myopic.

Manchester (she/her)

No but if you catch it, you're less likely to die than drinking yourself stupid every night, yet I can still go and get wankered in my room every night and people are actively encouriging having a drink, I find the whole thing very hypocricticle to suggest that you should avoid all human contact yet, drink all you like, smoke all you like and no one bats an eye lid, strikes me as selective humanitranism, yes this is dangerous but the figures dictate to me not as dangerous as it's made out to be, again, as I've stated through out, all an opinion"

... I don't need to be told that smoking and excessive alcohol consumption is bad for me.

Because public health measures and education have made me realise this since I was a child.

"Hi everyone,

Probably the lockdown ‘thing’ .....

Manchester (she/her)

No but if you catch it, you're less likely to die than drinking yourself stupid every night, yet I can still go and get wankered in my room every night and people are actively encouriging having a drink, I find the whole thing very hypocricticle to suggest that you should avoid all human contact yet, drink all you like, smoke all you like and no one bats an eye lid, strikes me as selective humanitranism, yes this is dangerous but the figures dictate to me not as dangerous as it's made out to be, again, as I've stated through out, all an opinion

It's dangerous to my family of cancer survivors.

Maybe I'm myopic. "

I'll be myopic with you. I have plenty of friends and loved ones who are vulnerable. I do voluntary work for more. I stay at home to protect them, your loved ones, and myself.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

... I suspect all public health interventions would beg to differ. And this is a plus one. And contagious. And we don't yet know how to treat it.

For all anyone knows a year after infection your cock might fall off. No one had it a year or more ago.

This is new, unknown. We have an idea how to handle other things."

I pulled our kids from school a week before they closed after the Italians reported that some survivors had suffered serious respiratory problems & some had significant kidney damage. Our eldest is a childhood cancer survivor with one kidney & other damage. We were not prepared to take any chances so pulled them from school, who I have to say were great giving both of them work to tide them over with only three hours notice.

S

Manchester (she/her)

This is new, unknown. We have an idea how to handle other things.

I pulled our kids from school a week before they closed after the Italians reported that some survivors had suffered serious respiratory problems & some had significant kidney damage. Our eldest is a childhood cancer survivor with one kidney & other damage. We were not prepared to take any chances so pulled them from school, who I have to say were great giving both of them work to tide them over with only three hours notice.

S"

Well done to your school. Genuinely.

Brighouse

... I don't need to be told that smoking and excessive alcohol consumption is bad for me.

Because public health measures and education have made me realise this since I was a child."

Yeah exactly, we know its bad, but alcahol and cigarettes are still sold, there not completly banned and are consumed regularly on a daily basis, but the amount of people that die due to those effects are so much larger than covid 19, even through the epidemic, but why are we not bothered about the deaths from alcahol and smoking related things? Yeah I realise you can catch this, but with regular hand washing and basic hygiene you can avoid this, I'm aware certain people don't have that level of common sense to keep themselves clean etc, but I also think we underestimate people a lot

Manchester (she/her)

... this can be mitigated but not avoided with hygiene methods. I think you misunderstand.

I'm not in charge of alcohol or cigarette sales. And for the record, my lifetime cigarette consumption stands at zero, and my alcohol consumption for 2020 stands at zero.

Because public health measures and education have made me realise this since I was a child.

Yeah exactly, we know its bad, but alcahol and cigarettes are still sold, there not completly banned and are consumed regularly on a daily basis, but the amount of people that die due to those effects are so much larger than covid 19, even through the epidemic, but why are we not bothered about the deaths from alcahol and smoking related things? Yeah I realise you can catch this, but with regular hand washing and basic hygiene you can avoid this, I'm aware certain people don't have that level of common sense to keep themselves clean etc, but I also think we underestimate people a lot"

Alcoholism and nicotine addiction aren’t contagious

"weve had some lovely meets, but not at the moment, not worth the risk , hopefully soon but not holding my breath, anyone who meets atm is in my opinion an idiot"

Manchester (she/her)

And who says no one's bothered by smoking or alcohol related deaths?! The campaigns are... everywhere.

Brighouse

"... this can be mitigated but not avoided with hygiene methods. I think you misunderstand.

I'm not in charge of alcohol or cigarette sales. And for the record, my lifetime cigarette consumption stands at zero, and my alcohol consumption for 2020 stands at zero. "

Highly mitigated, again, risks involved in everyday life, at the recovery rate that we have, I'll take that, nor am I, I drink now and again but not often, I wasn't aiming that statement at you by the way, just in general, I feel there is a huge drive at the minute of people being super concerned about this but refuse to care about any other form of death that could also effect family and loved ones

"Oh I don't know!! Hmm, maybe it's because there is a highly contagious disease that has killed almost 35,000 people in the UK and it is showing no signs of ending anytime soon!! Maybe that's why people are afraid?"

London

The risks are known about alcohol and smoking. Packing/advertising for both have changed and they are taxed. The public are educated on the risks. There are initiatives to support people in quitting.

Covid is not a choice! It lacks evidence and a way to control it.

You dont have to be symptomatic to pass it on, plenty of people are carriers of the virus/spread it without knowing.

Smoking/alcohol is an informed choice although can be rooted with trauma.

Covid is a public health issue because it is spread very easily with/without knowing.

Yeah exactly, we know its bad, but alcahol and cigarettes are still sold, there not completly banned and are consumed regularly on a daily basis, but the amount of people that die due to those effects are so much larger than covid 19, even through the epidemic, but why are we not bothered about the deaths from alcahol and smoking related things? Yeah I realise you can catch this, but with regular hand washing and basic hygiene you can avoid this, I'm aware certain people don't have that level of common sense to keep themselves clean etc, but I also think we underestimate people a lot"

I can see where you are going with this, I dont think its that people dont care about deaths from other things, but in general we know the causes and risks and chose to accept them or not. The virus is more of an unknown risk at the moment just to quite how it behaves or makes us ill, and can be caught whether we choose it or not. Best to be a bit more cautious with it.

Brighouse

"And who says no one's bothered by smoking or alcohol related deaths?! The campaigns are... everywhere."

Campaigns, but not totally taken off sale, the lockdown has taken the choice away from people, which would be effectivly the same as taking them off sale, there are hand hygene posters and leaflets in every public bathroom around, we know to avoid anyone infectious and we know that there are people infectious around us with respitory infections, but we take precautions around them

"The risks are known about alcohol and smoking. Packing/advertising for both have changed and they are taxed. The public are educated on the risks. There are initiatives to support people in quitting.

Covid is not a choice! It lacks evidence and a way to control it.

You dont have to be symptomatic to pass it on, plenty of people are carriers of the virus/spread it without knowing.

Smoking/alcohol is an informed choice although can be rooted with trauma.

Covid is a public health issue because it is spread very easily with/without knowing."

You said that much better than me

Brighouse

Yeah exactly, we know its bad, but alcahol and cigarettes are still sold, there not completly banned and are consumed regularly on a daily basis, but the amount of people that die due to those effects are so much larger than covid 19, even through the epidemic, but why are we not bothered about the deaths from alcahol and smoking related things? Yeah I realise you can catch this, but with regular hand washing and basic hygiene you can avoid this, I'm aware certain people don't have that level of common sense to keep themselves clean etc, but I also think we underestimate people a lot

I can see where you are going with this, I dont think its that people dont care about deaths from other things, but in general we know the causes and risks and chose to accept them or not. The virus is more of an unknown risk at the moment just to quite how it behaves or makes us ill, and can be caught whether we choose it or not. Best to be a bit more cautious with it. "

See that I can 100% understand, and do agree with to some extent, but the issue I have is that the sale of alcahol and cigarettes is still allowed, yet the choice of being able to meet people etc isn't, I appreciate that a lot of people wouldn't make that choice, but being sensible and using some modicome of common sence I think it is possible

Manchester (she/her)

"... this can be mitigated but not avoided with hygiene methods. I think you misunderstand.

I'm not in charge of alcohol or cigarette sales. And for the record, my lifetime cigarette consumption stands at zero, and my alcohol consumption for 2020 stands at zero.

Highly mitigated, again, risks involved in everyday life, at the recovery rate that we have, I'll take that, nor am I, I drink now and again but not often, I wasn't aiming that statement at you by the way, just in general, I feel there is a huge drive at the minute of people being super concerned about this but refuse to care about any other form of death that could also effect family and loved ones "

I'm not sure how you or anyone imagine no one cares about the effects of alcohol or tobacco consumption in mortality and morbidity. I certainly do, and society spends a fortune trying to combat it.

You might be prepared to take the risk for yourself. But public health with a communicable disease doesn't work like that. You're basically saying I'm willing to take the risk for myself and anyone I happen to encounter.

Unfortunately I still have to leave the house once every week or two to get food. And the more people who think like you, the more at risk I am.

Manchester (she/her)

I can see where you are going with this, I dont think its that people dont care about deaths from other things, but in general we know the causes and risks and chose to accept them or not. The virus is more of an unknown risk at the moment just to quite how it behaves or makes us ill, and can be caught whether we choose it or not. Best to be a bit more cautious with it.

See that I can 100% understand, and do agree with to some extent, but the issue I have is that the sale of alcahol and cigarettes is still allowed, yet the choice of being able to meet people etc isn't, I appreciate that a lot of people wouldn't make that choice, but being sensible and using some modicome of common sence I think it is possible"

You can't catch alcohol poisoning!

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

If the risk was only confined to myself then I'd take it. What stops me is the risk to others.

And I'm not talking about risking it for a quick shag but to meet someone special to me.

I have to work..ok, I'm not on the frontline but I'm not still out there and risk it for work.

I adhere to social distancing and do what I can to keep myself and others safe. I don't see this going away anytime soon.

I havent read all of the comments, but I do find some of the comments extraordinary.

Most sensible comments address the logic behind what's happening,but to ask why people are afraid?

This isnt about being afraid, its following guidelines and scientific advice.

At a time where rightly or wrongly, Wales and Scotland have different regulations, its perplexing to see an influx of tourists wandering around my area on holiday with complete abandon.

You've been asked to do something for a reason. Its difficult but not that hard! So if struggling to cope with not meeting on Fab for awhile is an issue, you really need to have a word with yourself!!

Manchester (she/her)

When this started, before lockdown, there were images showing how cutting social interaction by 75% could mean that a Covid sufferer could lower transmission within 30 days. From 30 people to one.

I might not be high risk, but one of those 30 might be. Or the people they spread it to. So I keep my potentially disease vector arse at home.

London

"When this started, before lockdown, there were images showing how cutting social interaction by 75% could mean that a Covid sufferer could lower transmission within 30 days. From 30 people to one.

I might not be high risk, but one of those 30 might be. Or the people they spread it to. So I keep my potentially disease vector arse at home."

"Disease vector arse"

Brighouse

See that I can 100% understand, and do agree with to some extent, but the issue I have is that the sale of alcahol and cigarettes is still allowed, yet the choice of being able to meet people etc isn't, I appreciate that a lot of people wouldn't make that choice, but being sensible and using some modicome of common sence I think it is possible

You can't catch alcohol poisoning!"

Yeah but thats also missing my point entierly, there is campaigns for an awful lot.of things, but never gets to the point that things get banned or we get told we're not allowed too do those things like drink and smoke, its a choice, this isn't, and the point about others being at risk, I'll say this, I'm talking about 1 on 1 situations, i'm not about to walk into lidl and lick everything, this the exact issue, using the knowledge we have there are many ways we could be sensible, by meeting individuals, obviosuly if someone is showing signs they are infected, covid 19 or anything else, I stay away, if not it should be my choice I think, as it should be your choice to stay at home, that's your call but I'm leaving on this, at a 99% recovery rate I'm more that likely to recover from this, side effects and other things aside, because yeah it could have an effect but I'm still going to live, I'd be more likely to die from a car crash, and if people are acting like they don't want to catch it, I.E. washing your hands regularly, using sanitisers, not trying to hug and hold hands with everyone you see and making sure you're sensible enough to avoid people that show symptoms, likelyhood is you'll be ok, butagain, opinions, thats all it is, so I'm bowing out now because we seem to be going in circles and it's clear we're not going to come to any form of end or agreement

Manchester (she/her)

It is your choice to take the risk. But by doing so you endanger others. That isn't so with alcohol or cigarettes.

Public health is about the common good, not just your rights.

Manchester (she/her)

And a 97-99% non death rate. Long term consequences including lifetime disability, or your cock falling off, utterly unknown.

By *uicy jonesMan  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

Threads like this just sicken me ATM !!!! Do they not understand what is going on in the world !!! People are dying !!! Getting annoyed with it !!!!

I've lost my auntie ( lives in Telford )

Lost a very very very good friend ( Birmingham ) lost a neighbour / friend ( were live )

And my nephew ( Sandwell ) has it !!!

None of these people had met eachother , live miles apart therefore didn't pass it on to eachother !!!!! so you think that it's a case of been afraid !!!!

It's called responsible ,,, maybe god forbid if a friend or family member catch it or die you may think different !!!!!!!!!!

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

"Hi everyone,

It won't go on forever, as soon as the government lifts the lockdown then people will start to get back to normal.

Cal"

I can't work out if the OP is just a joke question. But.

When the lockdown is lifted is when the dangers will increase because people will believe it's safe to do things. Shopping today the number of people wearing PPE and NOT following the 2m distancing amazed me.

Watch for a few more spikes by the end of this year.

Manchester (she/her)

"Threads like this just sicken me ATM !!!! Do they not understand what is going on in the world !!! People are dying !!! Getting annoyed with it !!!!

Lost a very very very good friend ( Birmingham ) lost a neighbour / friend ( were live )

None of these people had met eachother , live miles apart therefore didn't pass it on to eachother !!!!! so you think that it's a case of been afraid !!!!

It's called responsible ,,, maybe god forbid if a friend or family member catch it or die you may think different !!!!!!!!!! "

Big hugs.

I've not lost anyone yet. and I'm hoping that continues.

Meanwhile I'm locking down as hard as I possibly can and encouraging everyone I know to do the same

B38

"Threads like this just sicken me ATM !!!! Do they not understand what is going on in the world !!! People are dying !!! Getting annoyed with it !!!!

It's called responsible ,,, maybe god forbid if a friend or family member catch it or die you may think different !!!!!!!!!! "

I am really sorry to hear of your losses x

It's called responsible ,,, maybe god forbid if a friend or family member catch it or die you may think different !!!!!!!!!!

Big hugs.

I've not lost anyone yet. and I'm hoping that continues.

Meanwhile I'm locking down as hard as I possibly can and encouraging everyone I know to do the same"

Thank you xx and hope it stays that way for you ,,,

Yes it's annoying ,

I live in a beauty spot town and everyone from Birmingham to Liverpool to Manchester come and visit this area and today was just unbelievable !!! All the carparks with Pat nobody social distancing, yet the locals , we've been so careful !!! Queueing patiently, been pleasant and polite to all the staff in town folk !!! In my opinion he is given in to press pressure and ease the lockdown too soon !!!

" I havent read all of the comments, but I do find some of the comments extraordinary.

Most sensible comments address the logic behind what's happening,but to ask why people are afraid?

This isnt about being afraid, its following guidelines and scientific advice.

At a time where rightly or wrongly, Wales and Scotland have different regulations, its perplexing to see an influx of tourists wandering around my area on holiday with complete abandon.

You've been asked to do something for a reason. Its difficult but not that hard! So if struggling to cope with not meeting on Fab for awhile is an issue, you really need to have a word with yourself!!"

Exactly !

I am really sorry to hear of your losses x"

thank you , just want people to understand the implications of not abiding by the rules !!! Not rocket science

Manchester (she/her)

I'm actually waiting on a test as I have some symptoms. I've been out twice in three weeks. In a mask.

Fuck mine I wish people knew how to crop quotes. This hurts my head trying to read it all !

"Fuck mine I wish people knew how to crop quotes. This hurts my head trying to read it all ! "
I didn't think you could ? Every time I try it says invalid input or words to that effect

"I'm actually waiting on a test as I have some symptoms. I've been out twice in three weeks. In a mask."
fingers crossed for you xxx

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm actually waiting on a test as I have some symptoms. I've been out twice in three weeks. In a mask. fingers crossed for you xxx "

Thank you. But it's like, the more people who take risks the more danger we're all in.

"I'm actually waiting on a test as I have some symptoms. I've been out twice in three weeks. In a mask. fingers crossed for you xxx

Thank you. But it's like, the more people who take risks the more danger we're all in."

Completely !!! And they see no wrong In it

I am really sorry to hear of your losses x thank you , just want people to understand the implications of not abiding by the rules !!! Not rocket science "

Agree! Yet there will always be those folk who think they know the lot and too ignorant to follow simple rules for the safety of others and themselves! Makes my blood boil

"I'm actually waiting on a test as I have some symptoms. I've been out twice in three weeks. In a mask. fingers crossed for you xxx

Thank you. But it's like, the more people who take risks the more danger we're all in."

Fingers crossed for you

"I didn't think you could ? Every time I try it says invalid input or words to that effect "

You probably deleted a ] off the code.

B38

Thank you. But it's like, the more people who take risks the more danger we're all in.

Fingers crossed for you "

Fingers crossed here for you x

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

No, as you cant pass an std on to your parents or children, friends or workmates whereas you can pass on a virus that's killing people.

Manchester (she/her)

Completely !!! And they see no wrong In it "

I'm alright, Jack.

I am really sorry to hear of your losses x thank you , just want people to understand the implications of not abiding by the rules !!! Not rocket science

Agree! Yet there will always be those folk who think they know the lot and too ignorant to follow simple rules for the safety of others and themselves! Makes my blood boil "

mine to , get so so frustrated with it to ,

Manchester (she/her)

I'll let people know. Apparently it's like gagging yourself. Kinky.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Why the hell do people need 'rules' to decide that their health and that of their families are important !

Some of the people in London over the weekend were saying the virus was a 'fake' and that it didn't exist and that it was a way that the tories were trying to control us.

I have no affiliation to the tory party, never have had never will have, but try telling the families of the 31000+ dead that the virus is a fake.

why the hell do you think people are not meeting, for me its not the rules its common sense (not something I have often I admit) but for now people stay safe and keep your loved ones as safe as you can xxx

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Unfortunately JJ people have been fucking around with the rules from the beginning! There didn't need any encouragement, but I do also agree that because of that the rules were relaxed, not here of course and I do feel safer because of that fact not because I think our FM is on the right track personally I think for once in her life she thinks she can dictate to the country what they can and cannot do.

I literally live about 0.5 miles from my beach, will I dare take a walk and visit it? Not a chance in hell, because there are far to many numpties who just don't give a shit and I'm not willing to take the risk, unfortunately not all are like you and me and will continue doing what they want when they want and don't give a shit if it hurts or kills others, that is the part I don't understand, but I am sending a virtual hug that I don't normally do x

B38

"I'll let people know. Apparently it's like gagging yourself. Kinky."

whatever it is, let's hope you feel better soon x

Manchester (she/her)

"I'll let people know. Apparently it's like gagging yourself. Kinky.

whatever it is, let's hope you feel better soon x"

Thank you. I'm not feeling too bad and suspect it's an overreaction tbh. (I was selected as part of my contribution to the Covid Zoe app. "I'm probably fine" is overridden by "it's for academic research")

"Unfortunately JJ people have been fucking around with the rules from the beginning! There didn't need any encouragement, but I do also agree that because of that the rules were relaxed, not here of course and I do feel safer because of that fact not because I think our FM is on the right track personally I think for once in her life she thinks she can dictate to the country what they can and cannot do.

I literally live about 0.5 miles from my beach, will I dare take a walk and visit it? Not a chance in hell, because there are far to many numpties who just don't give a shit and I'm not willing to take the risk, unfortunately not all are like you and me and will continue doing what they want when they want and don't give a shit if it hurts or kills others, that is the part I don't understand, but I am sending a virtual hug that I don't normally do x "

thank you thought of a virtual hug and sending you one back xx ,,, yes They will do what They want when They want this is a sad part , at least I know my conscience is clear and done everything I should've done as so many like yourself have

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Unfortunately JJ people have been fucking around with the rules from the beginning! There didn't need any encouragement, but I do also agree that because of that the rules were relaxed, not here of course and I do feel safer because of that fact not because I think our FM is on the right track personally I think for once in her life she thinks she can dictate to the country what they can and cannot do.

I literally live about 0.5 miles from my beach, will I dare take a walk and visit it? Not a chance in hell, because there are far to many numpties who just don't give a shit and I'm not willing to take the risk, unfortunately not all are like you and me and will continue doing what they want when they want and don't give a shit if it hurts or kills others, that is the part I don't understand, but I am sending a virtual hug that I don't normally do x thank you thought of a virtual hug and sending you one back xx ,,, yes They will do what They want when They want this is a sad part , at least I know my conscience is clear and done everything I should've done as so many like yourself have "

That's all we can do unfortunately and yes my conscience is clear also and to stay away from idiots, there are more in my area than I'd care to admit and I only go out every 2nd day if that xx

Manchester (she/her)

My family are overseas and were asking me for on the ground information. So I told them.

My mum fucking grounded me

"Why the hell do people need 'rules' to decide that their health and that of their families are important !

Some of the people in London over the weekend were saying the virus was a 'fake' and that it didn't exist and that it was a way that the tories were trying to control us.

I have no affiliation to the tory party, never have had never will have, but try telling the families of the 31000+ dead that the virus is a fake.

why the hell do you think people are not meeting, for me its not the rules its common sense (not something I have often I admit) but for now people stay safe and keep your loved ones as safe as you can xxx "

"Hi everyone,

I was scared before covid....