FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who has the most verifications?

Who has the most verifications?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So who on here is leading with having lots of verifications?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"So who on here is leading with having lots of verifications?"

Most likely either a club account or someone who organises lots of socials.

Cal

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There was a young girl in her 20's with over 500. But hasn't seen her profile in years.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I don't know, but it's probably someone who organises or attends lots of clubs and group socials.

Definitely not me

"There was a young girl in her 20's with over 500. But hasn't seen her profile in years."

The gangbang woman who used to tour the country shagging guys in the back of her van? There was quite an interesting thread discussing her antics...

By *otchocyMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

One thang for sure...it Aint me!!!

"There was a young girl in her 20's with over 500. But hasn't seen her profile in years.

The gangbang woman who used to tour the country shagging guys in the back of her van? There was quite an interesting thread discussing her antics... "

No not her.

I find it unattractive

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

That dirty bitch from number 47 ..... oooof ..... as if anyone would.

"I find it unattractive "

You do know what sort of site we’re on?

"I find it unattractive

You do know what sort of site we’re on? "

Honestly. Some people . They just don’t realise it’s just a fuck site and that’s all we’re all here for! Scandalous

Ive 30 but most are from friends xx

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

"There was a young girl in her 20's with over 500. But hasn't seen her profile in years.

The gangbang woman who used to tour the country shagging guys in the back of her van? There was quite an interesting thread discussing her antics... "

Oh I remember that one!

By *r easy1981Man  over a year ago

leeds

I don’t have that much lol

"I find it unattractive "

Why?

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

There is a guy in Essex with over 2000 - but he’s been here since the site first launched.

Trouble is if they are hidden are they play or social ones??

By *attooBBWWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Are there People who strive to have loads? I find it really, really offputting unless it’s a party or club host.

The lady that used to tour the UK having bareback gangbangs in her van used to rack up over 400 meets regularly but there was some doubt over the authenticity as rumour was she’d ask people to verify her before even meeting.

Across this account and our couples one, probably about 70ish

"Are there People who strive to have loads? I find it really, really offputting unless it’s a party or club host. "

Why though?

Leading ??

If only I’d known this was a competition

"Are there People who strive to have loads? I find it really, really offputting unless it’s a party or club host.

Why though?"

I assume some people (like myself) are quite choosy who they meet. If someone has hundreds of meet verifications it might imply to some people they'll fuck anything that moves.

I just think loads of verifications looks like they are less choosy about who they meet especially if close together. Now I’m not saying everyone and I’ll judge for myself on an individual basis, as people make their own mind up about me.

Not a criticism btw.

By *ewforestguyMan  over a year ago

England

"Are there People who strive to have loads? I find it really, really offputting unless it’s a party or club host.

Why though?

I assume some people (like myself) are quite choosy who they meet. If someone has hundreds of meet verifications it might imply to some people they'll fuck anything that moves."

Exactly this

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I haven't slept with all my verifications. I've also slept with more people than I've been verified by. Verification count is a pretty crude judge of anything.

By *ewforestguyMan  over a year ago

England

It all comes down to personal preference at the end of the day.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Why though?

I assume some people (like myself) are quite choosy who they meet. If someone has hundreds of meet verifications it might imply to some people they'll fuck anything that moves.

Exactly this "

We have: Verified by 87 people, newest 2 months ago

6 fem. 30 men. 51 cpl. By 131 meet.

But the majority are socials that lead nowhere or organised socials.

"I haven't slept with all my verifications. I've also slept with more people than I've been verified by. Verification count is a pretty crude judge of anything."

Maybe, but it's as good a filter as people can use on here when deciding who to meet (amongst other things). I'd always read the veris as well rather than just look at the number of them.

By *irtycpl7980Couple  over a year ago

Northumberland

By some people’s standards we have quite a lot but bear in mind we’ve been swinging since about 2003/4 and on this site for a very long time (+10 years but can’t remember when we joined) it isn’t actually as many as it appears. Especially when some people have been Lucy’s regular FB who have verified her a few times (especially if they have been on and off the site due to relationships)

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

I have a fair few verifications but a lot of them are socials and people i’ve met in clubs but not actually played with. I’m not put off by other people’s veris and i don’t think it should matter how many veris people have.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I haven't slept with all my verifications. I've also slept with more people than I've been verified by. Verification count is a pretty crude judge of anything.

Maybe, but it's as good a filter as people can use on here when deciding who to meet (amongst other things). I'd always read the veris as well rather than just look at the number of them."

Oh course anyone can filter who they meet however they like. I just mean it's foolish to think you couldn't meet someone who has slept with hundreds of people just because they have a low number of verifications.

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"So who on here is leading with having lots of verifications?

Most likely either a club account or someone who organises lots of socials.

Cal"

This.

Jo.Xx

By *attooBBWWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Why though?"

I don’t know exactly, but I guess I don’t really enjoy that visual reminder of how many people someone’s cock has been in.

I’d also never ever follow up a meet asking someone to verify me. I don’t have any desire to have loads and loads!

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I haven't slept with all my verifications. I've also slept with more people than I've been verified by. Verification count is a pretty crude judge of anything."

I have lots of social ones too and some that have used my real name I don't display. If anyone judges me on the amount I have, yes I have a lot, then I don't think we would be compatible anyway x

"Are there People who strive to have loads? I find it really, really offputting unless it’s a party or club host. "

GB here. Jessica is striving to get over 100 (sexual meets), sex with over 100 men is one of the things on her fuckit list.

But in addition to quantity she's also after 4-5 FB or FWB, or maybe even 1-2 close FWB/boyfriends if she truly connects.

That said she's still quite particular about who she'll meet. Her positive reply rate to messages is probably only 10%, and less than half of those have gotten to exchanging numbers, calling or camming.

Annoyingly she's getting a lot of trouble with time wasters though. Guys are putting in all the effort, but when it comes down to phone/cam or saying they'll meet as soon as we're allowed they disappear

By *iger-NWMan  over a year ago

Preston

"There was a young girl in her 20's with over 500. But hasn't seen her profile in years."

Maybe she aged prematurely

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

"Annoyingly she's getting a lot of trouble with time wasters though. Guys are putting in all the effort, but when it comes down to phone/cam or saying they'll meet as soon as we're allowed they disappear "

Maybe a tweak to who you chat to should be made?

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

We’re put off by more than 20-30 but often when you look it’s over 5 or 10 years, which is much less than us! But it’s perception

By *borofucktoyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

I tend to get mixed responses with mine..like there great veris some get put off by the amount, but it's over a long period of time..plus a few of them are socials and events.

I think there useful..they paint a picture from an outsiders perspective I guess

By *inchyorksMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

I’m doing ok, some socials, some club nights, some fun meets a couple or re-verifications when people have rejoined!

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

[Removed by poster at 17/05/20 15:16:52]

"Annoyingly she's getting a lot of trouble with time wasters though. Guys are putting in all the effort, but when it comes down to phone/cam or saying they'll meet as soon as we're allowed they disappear

Maybe a tweak to who you chat to should be made? "

Yes I'm trying some different approaches too.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

We don’t have the most be a long shot but we have over 100 but we have been on here donkeys years and if people read them they will see not all have been people we played with, some just social, for those that don’t read them then it states in our profile and for those who think over a 100 doesn’t make us choosey, your very much wrong as we are not just very fussy in a persons appearance but also in personality. We have been very lucky with people we have met on here and made some beautiful friends and if it puts people off how many veri’s we have then tough titty, not like we’re going to be meeting anyway.

Why though?

Exactly this "

This is exactly how I see it myself, not that it is an issue if anyone else wants to get out there and meet hundreds of people x

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

"So who on here is leading with having lots of verifications?"

Not us, we are very new and shy

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I find it unattractive

You do know what sort of site we’re on? "

‘A sex site ffs’ is what guys say but it’s a swingers site not a sex site. Not everyone meets or has sex from here.

By *endydick.CumbersnatchMan  over a year ago

Why though?

Exactly this

This is exactly how I see it myself, not that it is an issue if anyone else wants to get out there and meet hundreds of people x"

Isn't it a bit like Facebook from a decade ago where everyone had a billion friends but knew no-one? Twitter has all the "I follow back" crap too which devalues the whole point of it.

» Add a new message to this topic