FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Remote sex - is this the future..?

Remote sex - is this the future..?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *opinov OP   Man  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

I've been trying to find some 'positives' to glean from all this covid-19 stuff, if only to distract from the frustration of being locked down and the heartbreak of hearing of so much loss and grief.

I wonder if this is the threshold to a future markedly different from the world before. Perhaps there will be some positive changes - different working patterns, a greener view of transport and infrastructure, a recognition of those in our society who truly contribute (at last) as 'doers' and 'givers' instead of the old ways of coddling and pandering to the overly influencial 'takers' and 'users'... I bloody hope so.

But at the same time, since it looks like we'll need to make changes in all parts of our lives, will the way we meet for sex now change for good..?

Are we now entering an era of remote sex and reliance on technology..?

Certainly for the time being it seems to so in my life. So I took the splash and got myself a Lovense Hush, having read (and heard from users of other toys like the Lush etc) good things about it. I never realised u til now that so much was possible, despite my long extant fantasies of it - I guess I'll see when it arrives if it hits the button.

Still though, I do wonder if this is the start of how things will be... and if, instead of arranging meets, we swap links to our toys. I'm very likely to post a link to mine when I get it, and I can't be all that different from others going down the same route.

So will it soon be time for a toy control/link swap forum..?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Bloody well hope not!

Jeez, what a thought.

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

I can’t think of a better way to ruin someone’s hopes and dreams during this situation. Thank you very much

By *opinov OP   Man  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"I can’t think of a better way to ruin someone’s hopes and dreams during this situation. Thank you very much "

Oh dear, that wasn't my intention... sorry.

Despite the prospect of a future where meets are more rarified (I hope not too) I was actually hoping to highlight something positive... but clearly I bombed!

» Add a new message to this topic