Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rHotNotts OP   Man  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 17/05/20 07:43:40]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rHotNotts OP   Man  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Thought for the day.....

How are you building emotional resilience in this time, particularly if you are alone ?

I try remember negative emotions are warnings something is wrong, but are inaccurate & exaggerated.

I open up and encourage my friends and colleagues to, bottling things up is the worst.

Research shows people in community , with service to something bigger than themselves are the most emotionally resilient. It’s not about religion, it’s about community & spirituality.

Singing! We’re always singing in this house (badly) , in the shower , to musicals and singalong HSM on the Wii. We had a FAB couple sing with us recently over CAM! and a work call on teams with 60 people that ended in group song of “Youll never walk alone”! Was mostly west Africans, can’t imagine doing this with a UK company !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What happens to you is 10%. How you react to it is 90%.

I'm literally on my own i mean cmon somebody keep me company............ take the risk........ because I'm worth it

"I'm literally on my own i mean cmon somebody keep me company............ take the risk........ because I'm worth it "

There is an 85 year old lady looking for a company. The good news is she wears dentures!

"I'm literally on my own i mean cmon somebody keep me company............ take the risk........ because I'm worth it

There is an 85 year old lady looking for a company. The good news is she wears dentures!"

lol is she drop dead gorgeous if so I'll consider it

"I'm literally on my own i mean cmon somebody keep me company............ take the risk........ because I'm worth it

There is an 85 year old lady looking for a company. The good news is she wears dentures! lol is she drop dead gorgeous if so I'll consider it "

I am not sure if she is gorgeous, but if you are not gentle with her, she might drop dead!

There is an 85 year old lady looking for a company. The good news is she wears dentures! lol is she drop dead gorgeous if so I'll consider it

I am not sure if she is gorgeous, but if you are not gentle with her, she might drop dead! "

omg hope shes not reading this

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

My body feels like it's 85...

"My body feels like it's 85... "
hey bring it here I'll feel you and tell you what my diagnosis is

There is an 85 year old lady looking for a company. The good news is she wears dentures! lol is she drop dead gorgeous if so I'll consider it

I am not sure if she is gorgeous, but if you are not gentle with her, she might drop dead! omg hope shes not reading this "

Forgot to mention. She has lost her eyesight and hearing. Trouble with old age I guess. Are you game?

I am not sure if she is gorgeous, but if you are not gentle with her, she might drop dead! omg hope shes not reading this

Forgot to mention. She has lost her eyesight and hearing. Trouble with old age I guess. Are you game?"

I'm a pheasant plucker yes

» Add a new message to this topic