FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do women have a problem with trans

Do women have a problem with trans

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Question exists because the men who talk to me tell me that they don't like to put 'looking for TS' in the profile because it puts the (born)ladies off.

I thought this strange.

But how true is it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope!

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Nope, plenty of us don't mind

By *ulahlollipopWoman  over a year ago

Reading/London

Definitely wouldn’t put me off and no I don’t have a problem xxx

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

No problem at all.

Are you sure it's the ladies who have the problem?...

Some do

I've spotted a couple of profiles saying if your bi or looking for ts/TV etc then dont message them

The truth will be

How long this thread becomes and

The amount of responses from women.

I dont expect a long length to this

They don’t have a problem with trans. They have a problem with the men who have sex with them.

No problem.

Maybe if they put there bi and not straight, maybe it’s the lying that women don’t like ? , there fucking an ass that belongs to a man , so really are not straight ,

"Maybe if they put there bi and not straight, maybe it’s the lying that women don’t like ? , there fucking an ass that belongs to a man , so really are not straight , "

I've seen a few threads about TVs and straight men. I do think maybe men who play with TVs should definitely put Bi down on their profiles. I love Bi men but it does confuse me when they are down as straight xx

"Some do

I've spotted a couple of profiles saying if your bi or looking for ts/TV etc then dont message them"

And that's their choice,but it's a small percentage of all women here

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

This one doesn't.

Nope I’d say more about guy who writes his profile using excuses for his own self assurance issues

Nope

By *ennifereffTV/TS  over a year ago

Bideford

If any of you ladies need a dresser for fun, get in touch. You're all yummy

I'll be totally honest and you did ask lol but I dont like to have sex with men who I know have fucked other men. Oral sex is fine but I dont want penetration with them. Just my own personal opinion.

It wouldn't bother me either

I’m not sure where this “pretend I’m straight as women won’t want to meet me” thing is coming from to be honest! You’ve only got to look at all the threads on here to see the majority of women on here prefer bi men! I suggest all you fab straight men change your profiles as I think it will be a help rather than a hindrance!

"Some do

I've spotted a couple of profiles saying if your bi or looking for ts/TV etc then dont message them

And that's their choice,but it's a small percentage of all women here"

It is. But still. Some do

"I’m not sure where this “pretend I’m straight as women won’t want to meet me” thing is coming from to be honest! You’ve only got to look at all the threads on here to see the majority of women on here prefer bi men! I suggest all you fab straight men change your profiles as I think it will be a help rather than a hindrance!"

I don't think the women who post on threads are representative of the majority of women

"I’m not sure where this “pretend I’m straight as women won’t want to meet me” thing is coming from to be honest! You’ve only got to look at all the threads on here to see the majority of women on here prefer bi men! I suggest all you fab straight men change your profiles as I think it will be a help rather than a hindrance!

I don't think the women who post on threads are representative of the majority of women "

Which is why I said the majority of women on here.

"They don’t have a problem with trans. They have a problem with the men who have sex with them. "

By *attooBBWWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I’d have to say I’m not really into experiencing the bi guy thing myself, but I’d never judge anyone on it!

Lying about being bi is another story, I cba if you’re in denial. I’m easy about TVs as long as they’re honest tho, however I’ve been very put off by a few users who have reams of different cock after different cock barebacking them in their galleries. There’s obvs guys posting bareback shots too, I’ve just noticed the higher liklihood in TV. If you’re riddled, I’m not interested even if we are having safe sex, it’s disgusting.

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

"No problem at all.

Are you sure it's the ladies who have the problem?..."

I was about to say.

Just sounds like another example of where a man has projected his own insecurities onto 'women' and somehow made it our fault. As per bloody usual.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"No problem at all.

Are you sure it's the ladies who have the problem?..."

Agreed.

I don’t have a problem with it at all. Viv x

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

I don’t have a problem at all ...

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Question exists because the men who talk to me tell me that they don't like to put 'looking for TS' in the profile because it puts the (born)ladies off.

I thought this strange.

But how true is it. "

My guess is that there appears to be a love-hate relationship with Bi men. Lots of straight women don't choose Bi men... and if you're looking for women AND TS/TVs then you're obviously Bi.

But it's just a guess

"Just sounds like another example of where a man has projected his own insecurities onto 'women' and somehow made it our fault. As per bloody usual. "

I disagree. There are a lot of women profiles that specifically state they dont want to meet a bi man or anyone who meets ts/TV

I (her) do not have a problem with it. X

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

It's no different to women or couples who don't want to meet bi men. Their choice at the end of the day.

I would not have sex just to be politically correct.

By *slite1Man  over a year ago

ludgershall

It does put women of. I think more single rather than couples. I have had quite a lot of women say won't meet because of TV meets i have had

I don't have any issue with trans, but I don't want to sleep with a guy who's bi, it's just not my thing, so yeah seeing that on a profile would put me off replying.

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Have you ever thought that it could also be an easier reason for them to give than telling these guys outright that they just dont like them enough to have sex with them.

To say no thankyou because of someones choices of past sexual partners is far easier than saying 'no thanks mate, you're ugly and I dont like your dick'

By *ordan02081995Man  over a year ago

Crosspool

Men who have sex with trans women can still be straight. If the other person identified as a woman, then I think it is ignorant to imply that they are bisexual.

"Just sounds like another example of where a man has projected his own insecurities onto 'women' and somehow made it our fault. As per bloody usual.

I disagree. There are a lot of women profiles that specifically state they dont want to meet a bi man or anyone who meets ts/TV "

I was specifically talking about the guy OP is referring to. And even then, what you say may be true but that's not a good reason to lie about your interests is it?

"Just sounds like another example of where a man has projected his own insecurities onto 'women' and somehow made it our fault. As per bloody usual.

I disagree. There are a lot of women profiles that specifically state they dont want to meet a bi man or anyone who meets ts/TV

I was specifically talking about the guy OP is referring to. And even then, what you say may be true but that's not a good reason to lie about your interests is it? "

Ah ok.

No its not. I'd much prefer people were comfortable with who they are and not have to lie for any reason

"Men who have sex with trans women can still be straight. If the other person identified as a woman, then I think it is ignorant to imply that they are bisexual.

"

This is potentially a huge can of worms

"Just sounds like another example of where a man has projected his own insecurities onto 'women' and somehow made it our fault. As per bloody usual. "

Not exactly true given that there are 3 women so far on this thread that have explicitly said they don't want sex with bi men. May not be a majority but given that men on here massively outnumber women I can see that to some it just reduces the already low numbers of potential playmates.

Your reply makes me think 'a woman who has projected her insecurities to make this about sexism. As per bloody usual.

Mr

"Maybe if they put there bi and not straight, maybe it’s the lying that women don’t like ? , there fucking an ass that belongs to a man , so really are not straight , "

Cannot stand deception.

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

I don’t! Especially the ones on fab forums are very kind and lovely.

But , I have a problem with men whose status set as straight and looking for TV/TS.

I find it insulting for Trans community. Not going into details but if you are looking for one, set yourself as bi-curious at least.

I was specifically talking about the guy OP is referring to. And even then, what you say may be true but that's not a good reason to lie about your interests is it?

Ah ok.

No its not. I'd much prefer people were comfortable with who they are and not have to lie for any reason "

Definitely. Personally, I wouldn't want to have sex with someone who I knew disliked a fundamental part of who I am. If men genuinely are having to edit themselves in that way to get meets that makes me kind of sad! But then I'm open minded so I can't really relate to those who aren't.

Chelmsford

"Men who have sex with trans women can still be straight. If the other person identified as a woman, then I think it is ignorant to imply that they are bisexual.

This is potentially a huge can of worms "

Worms are asexual and have male and female parts. In essence they will have sex with just about anybody..

Promiscuous buggers

Ah ok.

No its not. I'd much prefer people were comfortable with who they are and not have to lie for any reason

Definitely. Personally, I wouldn't want to have sex with someone who I knew disliked a fundamental part of who I am. If men genuinely are having to edit themselves in that way to get meets that makes me kind of sad! But then I'm open minded so I can't really relate to those who aren't. "

Agreed

"Your reply makes me think 'a woman who has projected her insecurities to make this about sexism. As per bloody usual.

Mr"

Yeah, you got me

I have zero insecurities about sexism but will happily sit here and lecture you on it all day if you like.

I've already said I was specifically addressing the man in the OP. Maybe some women don't want to meet men who meet TV/TS, and that is absolutely their right to do so. But this fella is using that right to have a preference as his justification for lying about his interests on his profile. Thus making it those women's 'fault' that he's lying.

Chelmsford

"I don’t! Especially the ones on fab forums are very kind and lovely.

But , I have a problem with men whose status set as straight and looking for TV/TS.

I find it insulting for Trans community. Not going into details but if you are looking for one, set yourself as bi-curious at least. "

The test is simple..

Man having sex with a glamorous TV is straight.

A man having sex with a HPW is gay. Simples

"

If they have transitioned then as far as I see it they are female as they have gone through the sex change. But if they only identify then they still have a cock and any men playing with them can not be classed as straight because theres cock play going on.

Chelmsford

If they have transitioned then as far as I see it they are female as they have gone through the sex change. But if they only identify then they still have a cock and any men playing with them can not be classed as straight because theres cock play going on."

Just because there are cocks does not busy there is cock play going on...

My wife hated my Transit but loves her Merc but I was the other way round if I’m honest!!

T

Derby

"I don’t! Especially the ones on fab forums are very kind and lovely.

I find it insulting for Trans community. Not going into details but if you are looking for one, set yourself as bi-curious at least.

The test is simple..

Man having sex with a glamorous TV is straight.

A man having sex with a HPW is gay. Simples"

Sorry to say but as a TV myself I'd say that any man who had sex with me is NOT straight, at the very least he is BI.

"Question exists because the men who talk to me tell me that they don't like to put 'looking for TS' in the profile because it puts the (born)ladies off.

I thought this strange.

But how true is it. "

.. people have preferences in many areas so yes it happens, I personally have a lot more respect for the person who puts this on their profile, than the person who is trying to deceive Xx

By *ucklingsCouple  over a year ago

Rugby

I (Mrs D) don’t have a problem with it

"Your reply makes me think 'a woman who has projected her insecurities to make this about sexism. As per bloody usual.

Mr

Yeah, you got me

I have zero insecurities about sexism but will happily sit here and lecture you on it all day if you like.

I've already said I was specifically addressing the man in the OP. Maybe some women don't want to meet men who meet TV/TS, and that is absolutely their right to do so. But this fella is using that right to have a preference as his justification for lying about his interests on his profile. Thus making it those women's 'fault' that he's lying.

"

The OP is TV so pretty sure he isn't justifying anything. He asked a question. He had been told by other men that some women don't like having sex with men who have had sex with TV's so he is asking if this is true. Some women have said no, others have said yes. The OP isn't lying or justifying anything though it is possible the men he had been taking to are. However, as we only have his version of what they've said I'd personally be very unhappy to imply anything about then them - far Jews accuse them of anything. The fact you've read that he is lying and justifying into his question says more about you than about him.

*far less

Please feel free to apologise to the OP who you've called a lying, insecure self-justifying sexist based on the fact you can't read

"The OP is TV so pretty sure he isn't justifying anything. He asked a question. He had been told by other men that some women don't like having sex with men who have had sex with TV's so he is asking if this is true. Some women have said no, others have said yes. The OP isn't lying or justifying anything though it is possible the men he had been taking to are. However, as we only have his version of what they've said I'd personally be very unhappy to imply anything about then them - far Jews accuse them of anything. The fact you've read that he is lying and justifying into his question says more about you than about him."

You have totally misread my reply. Go back and read it again.

"Please feel free to apologise to the OP who you've called a lying, insecure self-justifying sexist based on the fact you can't read"

Please feel free to apologise to me who you've accused of being abusive to the OP based on the fact you can't read

This

By *entileschiWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Shows an open mind

Chelmsford

Is there a difference between fucking a man's arse or a woman's arse. ?

By *969BewitchedWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Maybe if they put there bi and not straight, maybe it’s the lying that women don’t like ? , there fucking an ass that belongs to a man , so really are not straight ,

I've seen a few threads about TVs and straight men. I do think maybe men who play with TVs should definitely put Bi down on their profiles. I love Bi men but it does confuse me when they are down as straight xx"

This and this !

Crosspool

I've had sexual contact with straight men as a man myself (me sucking them, not reciprocal) and they still identify as straight afterwards. Also, the Tgirl might just want to suck, not necessarily be sucked or touched down below.

"Is there a difference between fucking a man's arse or a woman's arse. ?"

Yes, one belongs to a man and one belongs to a woman

"Please feel free to apologise to the OP who you've called a lying, insecure self-justifying sexist based on the fact you can't read

Please feel free to apologise to me who you've accused of being abusive to the OP based on the fact you can't read "

I've already said I was specifically addressing the man in the OP.

If you are telling me that you are referring to the 'men' in the OP as 'man' and somehow 'addressing' people who aren't there (as opposed to referring to them) then I do apologise for misunderstanding your perfectly clear English

By *nce a MinxWoman  over a year ago

near basingstoke

I have zero issue with trans, no reason for me to (apart from jealousy when some of you girls looks so beautiful)

But I do have an issue with "straight" men that aren't straight.

I find it so weird, that on a site like fabs, when you can and should be exactly who you are, so many men lie about being bi

It makes no sense. I chose not to play with bi men, but thats my choice and I am honest about it

Crosspool

I think for some men an arse is just an arse, they are sticking their dick in a human being and it feels good. It doesn't always have to be an attraction based on the merits of gender.

Derby

"Is there a difference between fucking a man's arse or a woman's arse. ?"

Yes, one is a man and the other is a woman.

It matters as it defines your sexuality although it doesnt give anyone the right to discriminate against you for your sexual preferences.

The only thing that bothers me personally is the deception of not saying what you like openly in the hope that it gets you laid more often with people who would normally say no thanks....you're denying them the right to choose based on what you say and choose to show.

If you were to choose a meal from a supermarket that said it was vegetarian and they chose not to tell you it had meat in it, is that ok as they're trying to appeal to a wider market and eating meat won't hurt you, it just means you have had the right to choose not to eat meat taken away?

Chelmsford

"I have zero issue with trans, no reason for me to (apart from jealousy when some of you girls looks so beautiful)

But I do have an issue with "straight" men that aren't straight.

I find it so weird, that on a site like fabs, when you can and should be exactly who you are, so many men lie about being bi

It makes no sense. I chose not to play with bi men, but thats my choice and I am honest about it

"

I wonder if that is part of the reason some lie....

I think some women are put off by bisexual guys, for whatever reason, so alot of guys keep their profile and preferences looking as straight as possible

By *atex and KinkCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I think for some men an arse is just an arse, they are sticking their dick in a human being and it feels good. It doesn't always have to be an attraction based on the merits of gender."
I.e. a hole is a hole is a goal...

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

The question is vague. Most of the answers are vague.

E.G. Do women have a problem with trans?

Answer = No.

A problem with trans in what way ?

1. Will they let you do the hoovering?

2. Have they got shoe envy

3. Do they think you are more beautiful?

4. Will they fuck you ?

5. Will they fuck men that fuck you?

6. Are they totally against gender re identification .....?

A problem with trans what ?

Crosspool

It always amazes me, the acceptance of bisexual women in the swinging community being so high, with bisexual men being (not always but often) treated with distain.

King's Crustacean

I thought this strange.

But how true is it. "

Roughly translated it means they like to edge their bets.

It's no indication of what others think.

Apply what the sayer says to the sayer and not the people they try to deflect upon.

They said it..... no one else.

"Please feel free to apologise to the OP who you've called a lying, insecure self-justifying sexist based on the fact you can't read

Please feel free to apologise to me who you've accused of being abusive to the OP based on the fact you can't read

I've already said I was specifically addressing the man in the OP.

If you are telling me that you are referring to the 'men' in the OP as 'man' and somehow 'addressing' people who aren't there (as opposed to referring to them) then I do apologise for misunderstanding your perfectly clear English "

Yep I made a typo and wrote man instead of men. Pretty sure the meaning of what I wrote was plain to understand regardless, but whatever. You win!

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 17/05/20 11:30:47]

King's Crustacean

"It always amazes me, the acceptance of bisexual women in the swinging community being so high, with bisexual men being (not always but often) treated with distain. "

Why be amazed. There are more men on sex sites. Who do you suppose they want to see having sex ? Who do you suppose they chat to more ? Who do you suppose they approve of ?

Edinburgh

I think the whole bi sexual male thing runs deeper than FAB..

We are all given preconceptions and conditions from birth. Boys girls. Boys and girls make babies yada yada yada..

These preconceptions and conditionings are only pushed as we get older and by our surroundings.

We are only now just tolerant to other identies..

So to add bisexual to profile will be incredibly tough for alot of men.

Crosspool

"I think the whole bi sexual male thing runs deeper than FAB..

We are all given preconceptions and conditions from birth. Boys girls. Boys and girls make babies yada yada yada..

These preconceptions and conditionings are only pushed as we get older and by our surroundings.

So to add bisexual to profile will be incredibly tough for alot of men."

I respect that not everyone wants to define their sexuality, but perhaps a heteexible label would be a good addition to profile options.

Edinburgh

Ps Transwoman are amazing...

PPs Even a Transwoman can have a character which some people will just not like period...

So to add bisexual to profile will be incredibly tough for alot of men."

Have to agree in general. Gay is still used as a insult even when it's not representing homophobia. People are still afraid to represent how they feel because as the transition of acceptance is still quite new it means they will be judged by some people around them.

In terms of FAB I see it as others have mentioned, the majority on here is men, there are some women (not many) who say they won't meet bi or tv/ts seeking men so that reduces men chances of meeting by even more than the already low odds. That doesn't justify their dishonesty but in this situation I can understand it.

Crosspool

So to add bisexual to profile will be incredibly tough for alot of men.

I respect that not everyone wants to define their sexuality, but perhaps a heteexible label would be a good addition to profile options. "

hetero*flexible, it put an emoji there because I typed ROFL.

"I think some women are put off by bisexual guys, for whatever reason, so alot of guys keep their profile and preferences looking as straight as possible "

This is the exact reason that the OP was given.

However many on this thread have lost the point of the original question (are some women put off by men who have sex with TV's?) and decided to speculate on why other people choose to put certain things on their profiles.

These people are often adamant that they know better than the guys themselves why they do what they do.

There could be (and undoubtedly are) many reasons why men choose to pretend they are straight.

Maybe they are ashamed of the fact they are bi - perhaps they've been raised by people like my sister in law who has already taught her young son that 'men who like men' are strange. They have grown up hating it and hiding it and continue that behaviour on here, finding it hard to be open.

Perhaps they have a colleague or friend who is also on here and don't want them to see their sexuality because experience had taught them that being bi gets a very negative response. People on here are generally pretty open but I've worked in factories where guys have openly bragged of 'fag bashing' literally beating the crap out of two guys they saw kissing and I was considered strange for challenging it.

Or maybe - just maybe - the men the OP referred to were being honest about their lying. They did it to increase their chances of a fuck. Just as others others lie about their age or take photos which deliberately hide the bits of their body they think would mean a person making a fully informed choice would reject them for.

Of course it could well be that for some they are insecure and choose to blame women for that fact because they are misogynistic arseholes for whom everything wrong with the world is somehow a woman's fault.

However, to answer the OP - yes, there are some women and couples who will not meet with a man who is bi.

I probably get 10-20 messages each day from straight men here asking to meet cause they don’t want the beautiful real girls to know. If I do reply most day the same thing they don’t tell real girls they are bi into tv cds cause it puts them off !!

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I thought this strange.

But how true is it. "

I think it puts the ladies off who want straight guys.. or the ladies that dont want guys that lie. I dont think its anything against the trans ladies at all.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

No issue here. Also no issue with bi men. In fact it makes them slightly more attractive to me for a man to be comfortable enough with himself to be openly bi.

"I think some women are put off by bisexual guys, for whatever reason, so alot of guys keep their profile and preferences looking as straight as possible

However many on this thread have lost the point of the original question (are some women put off by men who have sex with TV's?) and decided to speculate on why other people choose to put certain things on their profiles.

These people are often adamant that they know better than the guys themselves why they do what they do.

There could be (and undoubtedly are) many reasons why men choose to pretend they are straight.

Maybe they are ashamed of the fact they are bi - perhaps they've been raised by people like my sister in law who has already taught her young son that 'men who like men' are strange. They have grown up hating it and hiding it and continue that behaviour on here, finding it hard to be open.

Perhaps they have a colleague or friend who is also on here and don't want them to see their sexuality because experience had taught them that being bi gets a very negative response. People on here are generally pretty open but I've worked in factories where guys have openly bragged of 'fag bashing' literally beating the crap out of two guys they saw kissing and I was considered strange for challenging it.

Or maybe - just maybe - the men the OP referred to were being honest about their lying. They did it to increase their chances of a fuck. Just as others others lie about their age or take photos which deliberately hide the bits of their body they think would mean a person making a fully informed choice would reject them for.

Of course it could well be that for some they are insecure and choose to blame women for that fact because they are misogynistic arseholes for whom everything wrong with the world is somehow a woman's fault.

However, to answer the OP - yes, there are some women and couples who will not meet with a man who is bi."

Crosspool

"I think some women are put off by bisexual guys, for whatever reason, so alot of guys keep their profile and preferences looking as straight as possible

However, to answer the OP - yes, there are some women and couples who will not meet with a man who is bi.

"

Not that having sex with a trans woman makes a man bi.

If we leave bi on profile couples and singles show less interest and we get less party invites, many couples just aren't interested, they just want to swap. We can certainly get more action playing straight only. Which isn't surprising as most people are straight, most people like middle of road regards pretty much everything which is why it's middle of road.

But people do imagine strange shit regards labels lol

» Add a new message to this topic