FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Eurovision tonight

Eurovision tonight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So there is some Eurovision malarkey going on tonight.

Does anyone remember the girl from Bardo in 1981 - was it really 39 years ago - sitting on the floor in her very short skirt and her white panties on show?

It was the early days of video and the pause button would only stay on for five minutes which was the perfect timing to enjoy her

And now online videos you can pause forever but I only need 2 minutes of her

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i am gutted because tonight would have been the night of the eurovision song contest...

and i think i can say i am the biggest eurovision nerd here....

plus we would normally have the now famous "_abio and soxy present the eurovision song contest" thread which would have been a good laugh for the comments......

they are still showing all 41 songs tonight... so i might still start a "watchalong" thread.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i am gutted because tonight would have been the night of the eurovision song contest...

and i think i can say i am the biggest eurovision nerd here....

plus we would normally have the now famous "_abio and soxy present the eurovision song contest" thread which would have been a good laugh for the comments......

they are still showing all 41 songs tonight... so i might still start a "watchalong" thread....."

Do it! I'll be watching

I thought it was cancelled. The only good news to come out of this whole lockdown business.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Been to a fair few thanks to a mate who works for the EB. It’s always a nice jolly watching from the back and hanging round the host city. Very cringe though.

Getting on the Zoom tonight with the usual gang to look see and raise a glass.

"I'm in love with a fairy tale" "

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"I thought it was cancelled. The only good news to come out of this whole lockdown business."

It is but there are two programmes on if cheese on BBC 1 and then the A to Z on BB2 after. I shall be very disappointed if my old fave epic sax man is not on.

» Add a new message to this topic