FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is It Me!

Is It Me!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Or are there more time wasting knob jokeys on here then other sites...Now I am here as a single chap (Honest)God who,d have me...And so far I have been contacted half a dozen times or is that six. Anyway by couples and singles lots of e mail ping pong then poof!

Nothing...Now these people have read my profile so whats going on...Got a date for Saturday from one of the other sites I use just wondering if anyone else has this prob or Is it Me!

Stands back and waits for predictable abuse and inuendo...Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have my popcorn.. and a drink.

Sits and watches lol...

"Or are there more time wasting knob jokeys on here then other sites...Now I am here as a single chap (Honest)God who,d have me...And so far I have been contacted half a dozen times or is that six. Anyway by couples and singles lots of e mail ping pong then poof!

Nothing...Now these people have read my profile so whats going on...Got a date for Saturday from one of the other sites I use just wondering if anyone else has this prob or Is it Me!

Stands back and waits for predictable abuse and inuendo...Lol "

Welcome to fabs

And so far I have been contacted half a dozen times or is that six. Anyway by couples and singles lots of e mail ping pong then poof!

poof were

hey it happens 2 the best of us

"And so far I have been contacted half a dozen times or is that six. Anyway by couples and singles lots of e mail ping pong then poof!

poof were

hey it happens 2 the best of us

"

Oh I know its just that I never contacted these people and I am sooo desperate...Lol..Only kidding but would expect verified people to behave better...There I said it!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Or are there more time wasting knob jokeys on here then other sites...Now I am here as a single chap (Honest)God who,d have me...And so far I have been contacted half a dozen times or is that six. Anyway by couples and singles lots of e mail ping pong then poof!

Stands back and waits for predictable abuse and inuendo...Lol "

nope its the big slippers and the flowery frock mate!!!

Not again Oh ny fucking god zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Stands back and waits for predictable abuse and inuendo...Lol nope its the big slippers and the flowery frock mate!!! "

But they saw the picture of me in my big slippers and flowery frock and they still contacted me...

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Stands back and waits for predictable abuse and inuendo...Lol nope its the big slippers and the flowery frock mate!!!

But they saw the picture of me in my big slippers and flowery frock and they still contacted me... "

some right weirdos about eh ???

Stands back and waits for predictable abuse and inuendo...Lol nope its the big slippers and the flowery frock mate!!!

But they saw the picture of me in my big slippers and flowery frock and they still contacted me... some right weirdos about eh ???"

You are telling me...And since you made the remark about my picture with the big slippers and flowery frock I have been looked at about 10 times

dirtybigbadsgirlville

But they saw the picture of me in my big slippers and flowery frock and they still contacted me... some right weirdos about eh ???

You are telling me...And since you made the remark about my picture with the big slippers and flowery frock I have been looked at about 10 times "

maybe you should try the daisy duke look next?!!!

But they saw the picture of me in my big slippers and flowery frock and they still contacted me... some right weirdos about eh ???

You are telling me...And since you made the remark about my picture with the big slippers and flowery frock I have been looked at about 10 times maybe you should try the daisy duke look next?!!!"

pmsl...Think I may just do that may even attract that New York fucking god someone was on about earlier...

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

You are telling me...And since you made the remark about my picture with the big slippers and flowery frock I have been looked at about 10 times maybe you should try the daisy duke look next?!!!

pmsl...Think I may just do that may even attract that New York fucking god someone was on about earlier... "

Some would pay good money to see that

» Add a new message to this topic