FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > CD makeover services

CD makeover services

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone had any experience with CD makeover service, looking to possibly use one in the future. Anyone recommend me a fairly priced one as they seem to be very expensive x Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/05/20 06:51:12]

"[Cleansed by poster at 16/05/20 06:51:12]"

"Anyone had any experience with CD makeover service, looking to possibly use one in the future. Anyone recommend me a fairly priced one as they seem to be very expensive x Thanks in advance"

Message FabulousAndBearded, he's the manager of a salon in the west Midlands.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Anyone had any experience with CD makeover service, looking to possibly use one in the future. Anyone recommend me a fairly priced one as they seem to be very expensive x Thanks in advance

Message FabulousAndBearded, he's the manager of a salon in the west Midlands."

Ok thanks. I was looking for a day, or half day services in which they supply clothes makeup etc.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Unfortunately they’re not cheap, I used one in Manchester back in the late 90s and it was £50 then. Boys to Girls (google it) charge up to £300 or maybe more for a full makeover and photo shoot, probably costs you for the photos as well.

To be honest for the majority of us, doing a good job with makeup takes time, money and patience even then looking convincing will be down to how feminine you look normally.

My opinion is these makeover services charge a lot for very little, but saying that, it’s because there is a niche market out there, so for the very few who want to use their services, they will have to charge high prices.

» Add a new message to this topic