FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Post lockdown meets

Post lockdown meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So how many of you have arranged post lockdown meets, and do you think it will be a high sex drive meet when you finally meet up?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's seriously the last thing on my mind

The world is gonna be pretty fucked up for a while and recession is well and truly on the cards.

I'll be trying to feed myself so spending money at clubs or whatever will be way down my list of priorities

P

This post is only to get people in the mood for positivity and a return to normal life post lockdown, not meant to cause offence or stress, stay safe everyone.

I have a question!

I understand and totally agree with people not meeting whilst in lockdown!! Lots of people arranging meets post lockdown! How has the risked changed? For example if lockdown ends at midday today at 1201 people start meeting how has the risk of catching Covid-19 got any less the risk is the same and as real. Surely people will have to wait at least a year till there is a vaccine to start sleeping with each other?!

Very true, even waiting a week for the 7 day isolation wouldn’t work, like any other disease you run the risk of catching, it’s down to the person to be careful

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"I have a question!

I understand and totally agree with people not meeting whilst in lockdown!! Lots of people arranging meets post lockdown! How has the risked changed? For example if lockdown ends at midday today at 1201 people start meeting how has the risk of catching Covid-19 got any less the risk is the same and as real. Surely people will have to wait at least a year till there is a vaccine to start sleeping with each other?!

"

I very much doubt that every single person out there will abstain from sex for over a year. We’ll do what we do with everything else without even realising it - we’ll do a risk assessment - decide how likely we are to die if we catch it (if we haven’t had it already - they reckon many have), evaluate the health/risk of those we come into regular contact with (ie children, parents and others we might care for) - decide how risky the person we’re contemplating sex with is (ie do you trust them enough to tell you if they have symptoms or have come into contact with covid recently?) - and make a decision!

We calculate the risk every time we cross the road, drive a car, get in a plane or have sex as a swinger.

Covid is no different.

Do you really think Dominic Raab will take the stand at the Covid update and say ‘Right you horny singles - you can have sex from tomorrow!’?

Some will be having random sex as I type - some will wait indefinitely. Most will be somewhere in between!

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I have a question!

I very much doubt that every single person out there will abstain from sex for over a year. We’ll do what we do with everything else without even realising it - we’ll do a risk assessment - decide how likely we are to die if we catch it (if we haven’t had it already - they reckon many have), evaluate the health/risk of those we come into regular contact with (ie children, parents and others we might care for) - decide how risky the person we’re contemplating sex with is (ie do you trust them enough to tell you if they have symptoms or have come into contact with covid recently?) - and make a decision!

We calculate the risk every time we cross the road, drive a car, get in a plane or have sex as a swinger.

Covid is no different.

Do you really think Dominic Raab will take the stand at the Covid update and say ‘Right you horny singles - you can have sex from tomorrow!’?

Some will be having random sex as I type - some will wait indefinitely. Most will be somewhere in between! "

Absolutely this

I think frustration plays a key part in how we act, you have to question how long you can abstain from sex for, frustration will get the better of most people, we all need that physical touch, the intimacy, the heat and tingly feeling you get when you release that tension

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I have a question!

"

No the risk is pretty much the same , for most people very, very small risk of infection and no or very mild symptoms - much less than many many other causes of death.l, but like a cold or cough , did that stop you meeting people before ?

The difference is not risk - it is that meeting will not be against site rules or .gov advice

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I wont be organising anything until lockdown ends, no point as we have no idea how long it will last for.

We’re in no rush, virus isn't going anywhere overnight so neither are we until things are safer.

Anyone willing to rush back in without a thought for anyone but themselves are beyond pathetic.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"I think frustration plays a key part in how we act, you have to question how long you can abstain from sex for, frustration will get the better of most people, we all need that physical touch, the intimacy, the heat and tingly feeling you get when you release that tension"

Some will prioritise a random fuck over the health and safety of their nearest and dearest. These are the people we would avoid like the plague, so no we are not even thinking of meeting post lockdown.

"I have a question!

"

There will never be a vaccine for this so as all above suggest, risk assess and away you go. I agree it is funny though that there seems to be a cut off date when, yesterday we were evil for visiting dear old Granny and tomorrow it is fine again, with no obvious medical interventions inbetween.

The irony of the situation is that covid19 has fucked us all

» Add a new message to this topic